In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to alan93's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I get seats right behind Jerry Kapstein and the Giant Glass banner.

[/QUOTE]

Buy me a beer sometime or I'll send you one .... I am three rows up and over to the left when I go.

[/QUOTE]

I sit in a seat behind home plate called "Kim's seat" when I go. I also have three seats on either side for whomever I bring with me.

[/QUOTE]

Well...I won't be buying you a beer, since you supposedly had me on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

They will also take all the tickets from anyone else around me if I need more seats. One time I had them remove tickets from people sitting two rows in front of me, and two rows behind me so my entourage could all go to the game. If I have to go to the restroom, they stop the game until I get back. I don't want to miss anything.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: Monster Seats...

[/QUOTE]

I sit in a seat behind home plate called "Kim's seat" when I go. I also have three seats on either side for whomever I bring with me.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They will also take all the tickets from anyone else around me if I need more seats. One time I had them remove tickets from people sitting two rows in front of me, and two rows behind me so my entourage could all go to the game. If I have to go to the restroom, they stop the game until I get back. I don't want to miss anything.

[/QUOTE]

So basically what you are saying is you are a liar.

Good to know for future reference. Guess that also means I am no longer on ignore.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

April/May tix went on sale at noon.  i scored a pair for 30-May!  so excite.

anyone else score?

[/QUOTE]

I get them every year.Great seats and easy to get. First base line and behind home plate also.

[/QUOTE]

do share, how???  i am usually sitting in a virtual waiting room until all the good seats are g-o-n-e....

[/QUOTE]

I have conections , It's all about who you know or who your related too. Thats the only reason for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crowbobbitt, 

I've barely been on BDC.com in recent months but by the look of it you are just a retreaded TROLL who has changed his moniker because you were most likely banned by the moderators at BDC. I guess my only only alternative is to put you on IGNORE which is what everyone else should do instead of wasting thier precious time responding to someone who is truly as you would say, a SLUG.

Good bye sweet Crow, Goodbye, I don't plan on eating Crow. And bye the way don't bother responding because you'll be on ignore so I won't be able to read your idiocy.

Cheers, Hetch  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]

my son's reaction to the tickets was priceless.  it was like Christmas, birthday, 4th of July rolled into one.  looking forward to our trip from joisey up to the Fens late May.

[/QUOTE]

Congrats Slasher.  What an awesome experience for you and your son to enjoy together! 

You should get him one of the Wally lunch boxes to take to the game.  I don't know how old your son is, but I'm guessing the Wally lunch box has no age limit.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

my son's reaction to the tickets was priceless.  it was like Christmas, birthday, 4th of July rolled into one.  looking forward to our trip from joisey up to the Fens late May.

[/QUOTE]

Congrats Slasher.  What an awesome experience for you and your son to enjoy together! 

You should get him one of the Wally lunch boxes to take to the game.  I don't know how old your son is, but I'm guessing the Wally lunch box has no age limit.

[/QUOTE]

Eh...there's lots we have to listen to here. Comes with the territory of posting on an annonymous forum. You take the good with the bad.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kimmi!  Manny is 8 and does have a Red Sox kids nation lunchbox.  he keeps all his favorite baseball cards, old gametickets, etc in it.

hopefully we catch good weather for game night.  definitely bringing our gloves and get there for batting practice to try and snag some naps moon shots into the monster.  maybe some longoria ones too....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good to know for future reference. Guess that also means I am no longer on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, you're not. Especially after your five threads you started about the same subject about Papi's new deal (shocker like that wouldn't happen), bumping other threads off the board for your dramatics. Also, continually bumping a thread about Papi that only you cared about because you're arguing with a poster named Jackbu, who doesn't even post here anymore. Nice of you to show up in September of '13. Go Sox, right?

Sometimes you just have to keep a poster off ignore, just to point those things out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crowbobbitt, 

I've barely been on BDC.com in recent months but by the look of it you are just a retreaded TROLL who has changed his moniker because you were most likely banned by the moderators at BDC. I guess my only only alternative is to put you on IGNORE which is what everyone else should do instead of wasting thier precious time responding to someone who is truly as you would say, a SLUG.

Good bye sweet Crow, Goodbye, I don't plan on eating Crow. And bye the way don't bother responding because you'll be on ignore so I won't be able to read your idiocy.

Cheers, Hetch  

[/QUOTE]

So true. Already done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, you're not. Especially after your five threads you started about the same subject about Papi's new deal (shocker like that wouldn't happen), bumping other threads off the board for your dramatics. Also, continually bumping a thread about Papi that only you cared about because you're arguing with a poster named Jackbu, who doesn't even post here anymore. Nice of you to show up in September of '13. Go Sox, right?

Sometimes you just have to keep a poster off ignore, just to point those things out.

[/QUOTE]

So ...liar that is Kimsaysshesitsbehindhomeplate.... if you paid attention you would see that jackbu is still posting here. It will be more apparent as the season goes on, especially when it comes to Ortiz.

If you had paid attention, you would have also noted that I have been here long before Sept '13.....so please don't assume you have all the answers.

It has been my pleasure pointing out your mistakes. I am sure at any given moment since I corrected you, I'll be placed back in ignore. But you see kimsaysshesitsbehindhomeplate the ignore button does not work, it is human curiousity that keeps it from working.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Nice!..Slash..enjoy the game....don't worry, i promise not to secretly hope for a drubbing Tongue OutWink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Nice!..Slash..enjoy the game....don't worry, i promise not to secretly hope for a drubbing Tongue OutWink

[/QUOTE]

haha thanks jete.

i have experienced many highs at Fenway -off the top of my head...

clay's no-no vs the o's....

trots walkoff 2003 alds....

Manny's first homegame at Fens when he hit a bomb in his first AB..

Ring ceremony 2005 when Mo tipped his cap..

Manny 1b to home on ortiz double game 4 2003 ALDS

Drew granny vs cleveland 2007 ALCS

not a bad list for a guy from Jersey that has to travel 6 hours to get to the Fens.

the only low i can think of at the moment was $$$ seats right behind dugout vs O's and we didnt score a run.

hopefully this one will be more toward the "highs"....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

it's finally just about here.  tomorrow night my son and i will be on the Monster!

of course...slash luck in full effect it is supposed to be rainy.

sigh.

but we will have a good time anyways!

i was hoping for BP so we could try and catch some HR balls.  i am guessing they will not have BP if it is foul weather?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

it's finally just about here.  tomorrow night my son and i will be on the Monster!

of course...slash luck in full effect it is supposed to be rainy.

sigh.

but we will have a good time anyways!

i was hoping for BP so we could try and catch some HR balls.  i am guessing they will not have BP if it is foul weather?

[object HTMLDivElement]

Accuweather.com says afternoon T-storms for tomorrow, Slash.

Far from a washout.

You should be able to catch some BP.

Enjoy the game!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Ringside seats for Friday fight night, at Fenway 

I just heard the Boston weather, slash, Sounds good. Have a great time

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

thanks guys!  we bringing our gloves!

#hype

#poundsign

#number

#tictactoe

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pregame starts at 5:30 on Yawkey Way, slash. Good vendors on Lansdowne Street. Can't go wrong with the sausage king.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pregame starts at 5:30 on Yawkey Way, slash. Good vendors on Lansdowne Street. Can't go wrong with the sausage king.

[/QUOTE]

Congrats Slash.  I'm envious.  This could be a very interesting game... in more ways than one!  And you'll get to say you were there! 

My biggest claim to fame is that I was there on Pizza Day, that Patriot's Day game where one fan threw a piece of pizza at another fan.  :-)

Just a reminder.  DVR the game if you can.  There may be something happen that you want to watch over and over later.  :-)

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.