Monster Seats...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Monster Seats...

In response to slasher9's comment:

my son's reaction to the tickets was priceless.  it was like Christmas, birthday, 4th of July rolled into one.  looking forward to our trip from joisey up to the Fens late May.

That's awesome, man.  I would feel like a little kid myself if I had me some monster seats.  Hope you get a good game.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

April/May tix went on sale at noon.  i scored a pair for 30-May!  so excite.

anyone else score?

I get them every year.Great seats and easy to get. First base line and behind home plate also.

do share, how???  i am usually sitting in a virtual waiting room until all the good seats are g-o-n-e....

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Why is anyone listening to Crowtrobot? I mean his name alone should tell you what you're dealing with. And really, no surprise that Zac loves him as he spends all his time here insulting Sox fans.

Because a good joke is worth something, I guess.

Him being the joke, of course.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

my son's reaction to the tickets was priceless.  it was like Christmas, birthday, 4th of July rolled into one.  looking forward to our trip from joisey up to the Fens late May.

That is priceless. I'm happy for him, and for you. Enjoy. I hope you and your son have a memorable one. Hey, maybe even a hr ball is in the cards. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

In response to alan93's comment:

I get seats right behind Jerry Kapstein and the Giant Glass banner.

Buy me a beer sometime or I'll send you one .... I am three rows up and over to the left when I go.

I sit in a seat behind home plate called "Kim's seat" when I go. I also have three seats on either side for whomever I bring with me.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to alan93's comment:

I get seats right behind Jerry Kapstein and the Giant Glass banner.

Buy me a beer sometime or I'll send you one .... I am three rows up and over to the left when I go.

I sit in a seat behind home plate called "Kim's seat" when I go. I also have three seats on either side for whomever I bring with me.

Well...I won't be buying you a beer, since you supposedly had me on ignore.

They will also take all the tickets from anyone else around me if I need more seats. One time I had them remove tickets from people sitting two rows in front of me, and two rows behind me so my entourage could all go to the game. If I have to go to the restroom, they stop the game until I get back. I don't want to miss anything.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crowbobbitt, 

I've barely been on BDC.com in recent months but by the look of it you are just a retreaded TROLL who has changed his moniker because you were most likely banned by the moderators at BDC. I guess my only only alternative is to put you on IGNORE which is what everyone else should do instead of wasting thier precious time responding to someone who is truly as you would say, a SLUG.

Good bye sweet Crow, Goodbye, I don't plan on eating Crow. And bye the way don't bother responding because you'll be on ignore so I won't be able to read your idiocy.

Cheers, Hetch  

Sections
Shortcuts