Moonslav / Softlaw

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: Moonslav / Softlaw

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Shame on them.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

What a coincidence that both Softlaw and Moonslav are both AWOL today. Did their third grandmother in the Dominican Republic pass away? The forum misses them playing off of each other.  Much like George Burns ans Gracie Allen. Sadly the Softlaw act is not playing in Peoria any more and thus Moonslav has lost his puppet. Recently Moonslav let his guard down and also hates Ellsbury and is very pessimistic about the Red Sox. It is tough to play the game / charade. Do they live in Texas, North Carolina, or Oregon - Nobody knows for sure. 

The Shadow knows.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Are both heavily involved in watching NCAA basketball. Do not bother them.

Nobody left to stalk?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Nobody left to stalk?

he's been trolling EVERYONE on the forum. he'll be banned again soon. So sayeth the fraternity

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Nobody left to stalk?

he's been trolling EVERYONE on the forum. he'll be banned again soon. So sayeth the fraternity

We all took the BDC pledge and are waiting for our pins

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Nobody left to stalk?

pins? Dottie told me they were patches... i was looking forward to putting it on my biker jacket. I just got "THE FRATERNITY" embroided across the back.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

For your information Pike I come to this forum as a fan of the team not to see what Moonslav or Softy have to say. 

Moonslav is one of the best posters here, Softy not so much for various reasons including his name calling immaturity and political burps, but this forum is bigger than the two of them and if they didn't show up I would still post here. 

I have seen plenty of times when one of them isn't here and the other is posting away...

The problem with your argument is that you open yourself up to the same accusations when you and kimsaysthis often appear at similar times. I don't agree as Kim comes off as a geniune Sox fan, a bit nutty and paranoid about the Yankees but a fan nonetheless. Whereas you clearly have troll aspirations and this forum is your violin. It's not clear to me that you are genuine fan of the team at all. I think you use the issue of being the forum's self-appointed moderator and "fan loyalty litmus tester" as a way of getting a bizarre form of attention. 

It does work so I give you credit there...but all of us are onto you now so it's not as fun for you as it used to be when some folks took you seriously as a fan. Now we know you are here to be disruptive and it's really not effective as it used to be. It's time for you to move on and find another forum to play head games with....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

pike often praises moonslav59 as one of the great posters here and yet at the same time for months lightly attacks moon and often claims moon and softlaw to be one in the same.

If this is how you treat the good people pike I am assured you are friendless even in the real world.

On another thread, I said I felt Jacoby got a good break on the blooper hit that fell in front of him, but wondered why he didn't dive for it, since Victorino had it backed up. Later, I said Jacoby probably would have been safe at home on the ground ball to 3B had he been leaning towards or moving towards home when the pitch reached the batter. I said the two camera angles both showed Ellsbury stationary when the ball was hit. Pike misunderstood what play I was talking about and went ballistic about Ellsbury being stationary when the blooper was hit his way, claiming (rightly so) that the camera angles never showed Ellsbury at the crack of the bat- soemthing I never claimed happened on that play.

For this, suddenly I hate Ellsbury. Me, the guy who has more posts defending Ellsbury over the years than any other poster on this site, except for maybe boom! Pike is rapidly doing a good job at overtaking softy for top forum clown of 2013.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

pike often praises moonslav59 as one of the great posters here and yet at the same time for months lightly attacks moon and often claims moon and softlaw to be one in the same.

If this is how you treat the good people pike I am assured you are friendless even in the real world.

On another thread, I said I felt Jacoby got a good break on the blooper hit that fell in front of him, but wondered why he didn't dive for it, since Victorino had it backed up. Later, I said Jacoby probably would have been safe at home on the ground ball to 3B had he been leaning towards or moving towards home when the pitch reached the batter. I said the two camera angles both showed Ellsbury stationary when the ball was hit. Pike misunderstood what play I was talking about and went ballistic about Ellsbury being stationary when the blooper was hit his way, claiming (rightly so) that the camera angles never showed Ellsbury at the crack of the bat- soemthing I never claimed happened on that play.

For this, suddenly I hate Ellsbury. Me, the guy who has more posts defending Ellsbury over the years than any other poster on this site, except for maybe boom! Pike is rapidly doing a good job at overtaking softy for top forum clown of 2013.

Moon, it's good for you to use some of your gravitas to call out Pike. I have an issue with some of your numbers though, on the Templeton thread you said I was "1000 times" the poster Pike is. My calculations are closer to a million.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike

Creepy Pike, horrible Pike

Creepy Pike, horrible Pike

Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike Pike

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Nobody left to stalk?

No.  She deflated overnight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

He claimed Jbay and I were one and the same for a long time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

I always get Moonlaw and Softslav mixed up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

So, they took yesterday off......   BILL-806 was on duty and had the CON  !!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Nobody left to stalk?

pins? Dottie told me they were patches... i was looking forward to putting it on my biker jacket. I just got "THE FRATERNITY" embroided across the back.

cool...cant wait to get mine :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

He claimed Jbay and I were one and the same for a long time.

He claimed that I was Harness once...Hes quite a piece of work.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.