MORE I WATCH LACKEY SHOW UP TITO WHEN HE COMES FOR THE BALL, MORE I WISH OZZIE WAS HIS MANAGER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MORE I WATCH LACKEY SHOW UP TITO WHEN HE COMES FOR THE BALL, MORE I WISH OZZIE WAS HIS MANAGER

seriously what would happen to lackey's neck if when ozzie guillen came for the ball he did that old f--- you thing and talked back and held on to the ball ball with all the tude in the world in his gait as he routinely does with the tolerant tito? that would be worth watching. can see them fighting it out reggie jackson/billy martin style. imagine the rips during ozzie's post-game pressers? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

Re: MORE I WATCH LACKEY SHOW UP TITO WHEN HE COMES FOR THE BALL, MORE I WISH OZZIE WAS HIS MANAGER

maybe tito should send out theo to get the ball from SLACKEY.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Re: MORE I WATCH LACKEY SHOW UP TITO WHEN HE COMES FOR THE BALL, MORE I WISH OZZIE WAS HIS MANAGER

If Lackey acted differently then Communist Contrarian would have to come up with a different controversy in order to start another thread. Why not try responding to threads for a change of pace.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Lackey just doesnt get it - no manager needs to be shown up like that, particularly Tito considering his loyalty and patience to his players. I personally have no tolerance for that kind of immaturity -especially coming from a veteran who has been around for a while. He better start pitching well if he wants to continue that sorry act.

My guess is he needs to have a serious talk with Tek, Papi, or maybe Agon to be reminded of what respect means. If not then it would be nice for him to be publically called out by someone like Pedey and called the horse's azz after a petulent outburst. Seriously I have seen 9 year olds handle being yanked from a game better than this guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: MORE I WATCH LACKEY SHOW UP TITO WHEN HE COMES FOR THE BALL, MORE I WISH OZZIE WAS HIS MANAGER:
    [QUOTE]If Lackey acted differently then Communist Contrarian would have to come up with a different controversy in order to start another thread. Why not try responding to threads for a change of pace.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

it must be sad to be you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

A much as they're paying him....he shouldn't want to come out!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: MORE I WATCH LACKEY SHOW UP TITO WHEN HE COMES FOR THE BALL, MORE I WISH OZZIE WAS HIS MANAGER:
    [QUOTE]Lackey just doesnt get it - no manager needs to be shown up like that, particularly Tito considering his loyalty and patience to his players. I personally have no tolerance for that kind of immaturity -especially coming from a veteran who has been around for a while. He better start pitching well if he wants to continue that sorry act. My guess is he needs to have a serious talk with Tek, Papi, or maybe Agon to be reminded of what respect means. If not then it would be nice for him to be publically called out by someone like Pedey and called the horse's azz after a petulent outburst. Seriously I have seen 9 year olds handle being yanked from a game better than this guy.
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]
    Amen, Geo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Is there any conveniently available footage of this incident?  Wouldn't mind seeing what has folks posting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Ah lets see RS fans
    Hate Drew because he shows no emotion.
    Hate Lackey because he shows too much emotion.
    Hated Ellsbury because he showed no emotion but now he is producing so nothing is said.
    Love Youk & Pedroia because they show their emotions all the time.

Say nothing about the rest of the team.

Do I see a trend in how some RS players are considered sacred cows and how some because they have produced for a long time are allowed to show their emotions.

Just depends on who the player is in RSville

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

9 year old kids aren't in the same situation, so spare me the analogies.

Lackey looked really bad in that game.  So bad that the game commentators talked about it and so did the Boston press.  I personally felt like punching his lights out, which is dumb because I'm a lot shorter and over twice his age.

Here's the thing, which others, including Francona, have commented on.  Lackey has really struggled this year, and that outsized attitude just might be what keeps him from going under.  Terry says he likes it when his starter doesn't want to come out, so he is willing to cut him a little slack.  We don't know what he said to him in his office after the game, but I'm not so sure he chewed him out. 

I like Ozzie Guillen a lot, but emphatically agree that Francona is the best manager for the Sox and the best they have ever had because he has been good for the long haul. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im not saying I want Ozzie - Tito's pr approach w/his players is the best thing about his managing but lackey needs to cut the whining and faces...