Morris apologizes to Clay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: Morris apologizes to Clay

Good news!! stapleton, another sphincter-boy, will be put on ignore.

Now, it'll post and I won't see it...this, is great!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Simpleton...I mean singleton, please post something so I can read 'you have chosen to ignore simpleton...er..singleton'.

I can just imagine your juvenile frustration..   Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Two points:

#1.  I think it's laudable that Morris sought Buch out and apologized to him.  What would be even more laudable would be if Morris retracted his statement in the same way he made the original statement - PUBLICLY.  A sweet little conversation between two guys is nice but Morris harmed Buch's public reputation with his charges. Shouldn't Morris have the kahunas to issue a public retraction?

#2.  The Jays organization has taken some serious flak over this.  I can't help but wonder if the organization put some heat on Morris to apologize, which would make me question the sincerity of the apology.  That would make sense of the way in which the apology was offered. 

I agree. I think this apology is worthless. If he is sincere..then he should do a full public retraction of his statement. Plus..if you look you look at it..he's not really apologizing for his untrue statement...he is simply apologizing for the attention it garnered. He implied that Buch cheated and tried to do serious damage to his reputation and credibility.  Anyone who has been wrongly accused of something knows how virtually impossible it is to prove the truth in most cases.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts