Mother Teresa-Pedroia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Mother Teresa-Pedroia

Forget about giving Dusty the "C,", hell make him Player-Manager.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Mother Teresa-Pedroia

In Response to Mother Teresa-Pedroia:
    Forget about giving Dusty the "C,", hell make him Player-Manager.
    Posted by dannycater

:) got to love the little guy DC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

sorry wasnt impressed at all by his interview from the Cabo beaches - he refused to call out any players...just like his hero/enabler Tito

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

While I sympathize with your frustration over some of the unprofessional behaviors exhibited by Red Sox players and staff this past season, you should be thankful Pedey wasn't running his mouth and naming names. This is a time for calm and deliberate reflection on what happened, and what needs to happen. Things are precarious enough now, with Theo+Terry both gone. Peace, not a Jerry Springer chair toss, is exactly what's going to be needed during this transition time.

In Response to Re: Mother Teresa-Pedroia:
    sorry wasnt impressed at all by his interview from the Cabo beaches - he refused to call out any players...just like his hero/enabler Tito
    Posted by georom4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Posted by georom4

Then you have a reading comprehension problem. He blamed in on how poorly the team played on the field in Sept. Try reading it again SLOWLY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Posted by georom4

These problems are well known internally which is all that counts to be properly addressed. 
    No player should rat on a fellow teammate to the public, or average fan just so we can take it and run in a hundred different directions with it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

In Response to Re: Mother Teresa-Pedroia : These problems are well known internally which is all that counts to be properly addressed.  No player should rat on a fellow teammate to the public, or average fan just so we can take it and run in a hundred different directions with it.
    Posted by craze4sox

I wonder if a teacher should make public the names of fellow teachers who sneek a smoke in the mens' room or use their computers to surf BDC during school hours? What do you think George?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: Mother Teresa-Pedroia : I wonder if a teacher should make public the names of fellow teachers who sneek a smoke in the mens' room or use their computers to surf BDC during school hours? What do you think George?
    Posted by UticaClub

im pretty sure smoking in the bathroom or surfing the internet wouldnt cause a historic/total collapse of an entire educational system....but your analogy is humerous and typical of your twisted Pikeness....thanks for THE LAUGH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

"Total collapse of Red Sox"??? You have wanted Theo and Tito to leave for years in order to improve the team? Now you are complaining about that it has happened? Aren't you ever going to be happy? Call Cherrington and get them back here if that is what you want? Don't let Shaughnessy brainwash you into thinking that "All is lost". He does that to stimulate readership.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i wanted theo gone????? really? i dont ever remember saying that - I actually liked him,  but then again I dont expect much from you...maybe your'e confused because I didn't like francona because i believed he was a weak manager...I guess i was right there...

you are simply not on your game today Pike...reboot and try again later

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It is not Pedey's responsibility to name names and correct the behavior of his teammates. That is management's job.  Management failed to do this.  We are seeing the fallout now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Posted by georom4

I see it completely opposite G.  Dustin has to play with these guys and rebuild out of the rubble.  Not saying that he shouldn't be kicking these guys' butts behind team doors.  He should.  He should be ripping the Beer Buddies, the malcontents, and the lard-azzes new ones on a daily basis.  But, in my book, calling them out in the off-season in the media would be not only cowardly.  it would be stuuuupid.  Dustin did what a captain should do there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: Mother Teresa-Pedroia : I see it completely opposite G.  Dustin has to play with these guys and rebuild out of the rubble.  Not saying that he shouldn't be kicking these guys' butts behind team doors.  He should.  He should be ripping the Beer Buddies, the malcontents, and the lard-azzes new ones on a daily basis.  But, in my book, calling them out in the off-season in the media would be not only cowardly.  it would be stuuuupid.  Dustin did what a captain should do there.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

space - it wasnt the naming names that i wanted, but an admission that the toxic environment existed and would be righted...i just didnt get that sense of ownership from him...he actually sounded kind of weasely...like everyone else in the sordid drama...they players are still protecting each other and that is disappointing but i understand your point...he still is my fav player on the team (along with Ells) but I guess it is a business <sigh />

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

i wanted theo gone????? really? i dont ever remember saying that - I actually liked him,  but then again I dont expect much from you...maybe your'e confused because I didn't like francona because i believed he was a weak manager...I guess i was right there... you are simply not on your game today Pike...reboot and try again later
    Posted by georom4

Utica claimed to be new here, but he "knows" what you've been saying for years??
     "cuse me, your PIKE is showing.

Sections
Shortcuts