Music Forum is Up and Running

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Music Forum is Up and Running

Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash have nothing to do with it.  Carnie is very well liked and he's a major country music buff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash have nothing to do with it.  Carnie is very well liked and he's a major country music buff.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's pike's cologne.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Thank you pike. Can this thread get a sticky?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

So are you I think. Or is CCR not country.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Contrary to reports that it isn't, here is the link. They don't like me there since I prefer Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/arts-and-entertainment/music/general/10/340

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall that ever being said. Another like by Pike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Pike's story is that he doesn't come to the music forum because nobody there likes country, which conveniently enough ignores the facts. And as everyone knows facts aren't funny :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

Carnie goes there and sees only five threads because he didn't choose the GENERAL TAB. He tells Jessey and Jessey is in full agreement who apparently made the same mistake.. Upon choosing that tab you can see all of the threads.

I try to be helpful and Jessey calls me a liar.Poor Pike.

[/QUOTE]

Poor you. Should we throw a pity party?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Just wanted to correct you and Jessey for completely forgetting what you said a few hours ago. I'll chalk it up to senility instead of calling you liars. It is good that you will now see more than just five threads on the Music forum. If I can be of assistance again in the future, please call upon me. I am here to help those who have a problem keeping up.

That was pretty funny. You should tru to keep that up.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes poor poor pike

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Pike/KimSmellsThis.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Get My Drift Pike/Kim, I Dont Like U.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I try to be helpful"

Pike I think your spell check is acting up again, you were trying to type the word "sanctimonious" I  think  but your computer must have auto-replaced it somehow. with the word 'helpful.

I'm a little surprised to hear you like Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash. I mean, I know someone as repressed as you wouldn't enjoy Metallica or Red Hot Chll Peppers or Iggy Pop but I would have expected you to be into something more like Yo Yo Ma or Zamfir, master of the pan flute. To be honest I'm kind of impressed. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Contrary to reports that it isn't, here is the link. They don't like me there since I prefer Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/arts-and-entertainment/music/general/10/340

[/QUOTE]

Nobody likes you anywhere Pike because your behaviour is so obnoxious.

I have spent some time there, though not recently, and without doubt the tolerance, decency and acceptance there dwarfs the behaviour on the Red Sox Front Burner.

I think it's unlikely someone there criticised you for liking Willie Nelson....and laughable that someone there would criticise you for liking Johnny Cash.

Prove me wrong, copy and paste the alleged abuse.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nobody likes you anywhere Pike because your behaviour is so obnoxious.

I have spent some time there, though not recently, and without doubt the tolerance, decency and acceptance there dwarfs the behaviour on the Red Sox Front Burner.

I think it's unlikely someone there criticised you for liking Willie Nelson....and laughable that someone there would criticise you for liking Johnny Cash.

Prove me wrong, copy and paste the alleged abuse.

[/QUOTE]

"Abuse" for pike is people not responding to him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I'm a little surprised to hear you like Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash. I mean, I know someone as repressed as you wouldn't enjoy Metallica or Red Hot Chll Peppers or Iggy Pop but I would have expected you to be into something more like Yo Yo Ma or Zamfir, master of the pan flute. To be honest I'm kind of impressed.

I always thought of pike as more of a Slim Whitman fan, the yodelling guy, whose music took take of the aliens in "Mar Attacks".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhgnMX73Pw

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

I still however think that garage bands from the 1970s like Sonics, Lyres, and Vicars are just pure noise and are a minus 4 on a scale of 1 to 10 but to each his own. Some people like the music of a jackhammer mixed in with that of a chainsaw. Does the Salami King post in the Music Forum, I'll bet that he is another great musician also.

[/QUOTE]

Again, you are a sad pathetic nothing....a sexless, friendless loser alone with his laptop.   If you want to criticise my taste in music, go ahead, taste isn't objective and even if it was I would disregard the view of a person like you.  But at least gather some knowledge first lest you sound like an idiot.  None of those bands are from the 70s and if you knew anything about them you would know that. But you don't.  So why the BS, it just makes you sound stupid(er)?  Can't you see that?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike listens to Barry Manilow Slovakian cover bands.

Sections
Shortcuts