Must get by TAMPA BAY as that pitching staff is DANGEROUS..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Must get by TAMPA BAY as that pitching staff is DANGEROUS..........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

As DAD would say ......    "SON, anything can happen in a short series" !!!

Bill.....can I ask you a question?  Why do you keep saying the whole 'dad' thing?  Is there any meaning to it? 

Mr. KINGFISH,  Thanks for the reach out......  "Let me splain",  The love afair between a DAD, his SON, and BASEBALL is a very special time in life, a little/lot like the "love afair between a SAILOR & HIS SHIP" ...........   I do want to thank you for asking as it is a side of you that I have not seen on this board before !!!     GO SOX & PAPI, tooooo  !!!

Thanks for the explanation Bill.  I understand completely and respect it.  Some of the best memories I have was watching baseball with my dad.  It was also a great feeling looking into the stands and seeing my dad always watching my ball games through high school.  Heck......many years later (more than I care to say) he still comes out when he can to watch me play in my adult league softball games.....I'm the oldest one on the team by about 15 years.....and he's the only parent to come out......I wouldn't trade it for the world....

Btw.....this doesn't mean that we're buddies now....  Tongue Out

Cheers Bill and enjoy the game.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill.....can I ask you a question?  Why do you keep saying the whole 'dad' thing?  Is there any meaning to it? 

Mr. KINGFISH,  Thanks for the reach out......  "Let me splain",  The love afair between a DAD, his SON, and BASEBALL is a very special time in life, a little/lot like the "love afair between a SAILOR & HIS SHIP" ...........   I do want to thank you for asking as it is a side of you that I have not seen on this board before !!!     GO SOX & PAPI, tooooo  !!!

Thanks for the explanation Bill.  I understand completely and respect it.  Some of the best memories I have was watching baseball with my dad.  It was also a great feeling looking into the stands and seeing my dad always watching my ball games through high school.  Heck......many years later (more than I care to say) he still comes out when he can to watch me play in my adult league softball games.....I'm the oldest one on the team by about 15 years.....and he's the only parent to come out......I wouldn't trade it for the world....

Right back at you, enjoy the game .........      No, I know that we are far from "best-buds" !!     Howevaa, as MOM would say ..........  "SON, keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer" !!!!Surprised

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Right back at you, enjoy the game .........      No, I know that we are far from "best-buds" !!     Howevaa, as MOM would say ..........  "SON, keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer" !!!!Surprised

HA!!

My mom used to tell me "Son.....you're a being a pain!!!  Go to your room!!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Why the world these fans are so worry???  

Dont worry about the long layoff.  Dodgers whipped Atlanta.  St. Louis whipped the Pirates and both of these teams had a long lay off too.

I just do think they need it badly cuz half of the line up were injured once or more in all year along.  Now they are so healthy and Farrell can finally use his full line up in the first time in months!!

Go Sox!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Dont worry about the long layoff.  Dodgers whipped Atlanta.  St. Louis whipped the Pirates and both of these teams had a long lay off too.

I just do think they need it badly cuz half of the line up were injured once or more in all year along.  Now they are so healthy and Farrell can finally use his full line up in the first time in months!!

Go Sox!!

I'm more worried about facing 4 tough lefty starters in 5 games than the long layoff causing rustiness.

I still like our chances, but this could be our toughest series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Go Sox!!

I'm more worried about facing 4 tough lefty starters in 5 games than the long layoff causing rustiness.

I still like our chances, but this could be our toughest series.

B I N G O , Mr. MOON !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to The4040club's comment:

In response to The4040club's comment:

Why do you keep asking bill questions?  Is There any meaning to it?

Oh!!!!!!  So you must be Mr.806 coming to the defense of his son!!  How cute!!

Does not look like Bill needs any defense.  He has most of you posting away on his blogs and showing your insecurities quite well.

hello conan!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I hope after 4/5 days off our hitters show up !!!!   What say you, all you baseball "wannabees" ?????

Incisive comment, thank you.  Really added a lot.  You are the Wile E. Coyote - Supergenius - of the board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

I hope after 4/5 days off our hitters show up !!!!   What say you, all you baseball "wannabees" ?????

Incisive comment, thank you.  Really added a lot.  You are the Wile E. Coyote - Supergenius - of the board.

Another Compliment  !!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Every single player got as hit tonight for the Sox, that is awesome.

Nice way to start the "second season"!

Stay in the groove guys!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

My strange thought of the day. Mark Price, for whatever reason, picks up his game when plays the sox. When I watched him pitch Vs. the M's, and A's he didn't seem special. But, man when he faces the Sox he amazing. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to proftom2's comment:

My strange thought of the day. Mark Price, for whatever reason, picks up his game when plays the sox. When I watched him pitch Vs. the M's, and A's he didn't seem special. But, man when he faces the Sox he amazing. 

He won the Cy Young award in 2012 and he was runner-up in 2010.

Sections
Shortcuts