MUT & MERLONI: worse season, JETS or SOX?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: MUT & MERLONI: worse season, JETS or SOX?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FOUND IT VERY INTERESTING, just heard the archive on weei. mut thought hands down it was the sorry jets, lou thought it was the sox with the valentine act compounding things. i am with MUT... the sawx were not close to the jets. at least bc survived. that team will lose its GM, franchise qb, blowhatd coach and so forth. at leastsox got some payroll relief, hets are stuck in salary cap for another year or

[/QUOTE]

as a dolphins fan, i hate the jets. i really hate the jets. living in NY a REALLLY REALLLLY hate the jets.. i am so happy to see them crumble. now if i could just get that pesky tom brady to get broken....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did the Jets have as many injuries?

[/QUOTE]

pike

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

Let's see, one team had one of the top payrolls in it's sport, fought eachother all season and finished in last place.

The other team got eliminated from playoff contention in week 15.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Helloitsmeagain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's see, one team had one of the top payrolls in it's sport, fought eachother all season and finished in last place.

The other team got eliminated from playoff contention in week 15.

[/QUOTE]

The Jets weren't bickering this season?

LOL! Pay attention.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

FOUND IT VERY INTERESTING, just heard the archive on weei. mut thought hands down it was the sorry jets, lou thought it was the sox with the valentine act compounding things. i am with MUT... the sawx were not close to the jets. at least bc survived. that team will lose its GM, franchise qb, blowhatd coach and so forth. at leastsox got some payroll relief, hets are stuck in salary cap for another year or

[/QUOTE]

as a dolphins fan, i hate the jets. i really hate the jets. living in NY a REALLLY REALLLLY hate the jets.. i am so happy to see them crumble. now if i could just get that pesky tom brady to get broken....

[/QUOTE]

A Dolphins fan?  Interesting.   How can you not like Tom Brady?    ;)  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

LOL! Pay attention.

[/QUOTE]

Not to the degree that the Bosox were. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Sanchez is as bad as Valentine.   LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

because he does unholy things to our ragtag secondary! the winds of change are blowing though. Tannehill is the real deal and has only played <30 games at QB in his career. he is only going to get better while Brady gets older and worse(probably not). Miami just needs a #1 wide out and a few CBs and we're a contender.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

because he does unholy things to our ragtag secondary! the winds of change are blowing though. Tannehill is the real deal and has only played <30 games at QB in his career. he is only going to get better while Brady gets older and worse(probably not). Miami just needs a #1 wide out and a few CBs and we're a contender.

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you'll wind up hating Ryan Mallett as much as Brady. :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you'll wind up hating Ryan Mallett as much as Brady. :-)

[/QUOTE]

i'm sure he will do well for the pats.. Uncle Bill is a genius, look at Cassel with BB the year when Brady got hurt. Now look at him with KC.. nuff said. Hopefully Mallet doesn't turn into steve young 3.0 (steve young 2.0 is Aaron Rodgers). I'd keep an eye on Tannehill though... don't say i didn't warn ya

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL! Pay attention.

[/QUOTE]

Not to the degree that the Bosox were. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see rex fighting with upper management. I didn't see the jests upper management divided over who should be head coach. I didn't hear anything about the players holding secret meeting about rex and going to upper management with their complaints.

And again, one team battled for the basement all year while one was eliminated from playoff contention in week 15.

Big difference.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see rex fighting with upper management. I didn't see the jests upper management divided over who should be head coach. I didn't hear anything about the players holding secret meeting about rex and going to upper management with their complaints.

And again, one team battled for the basement all year while one was eliminated from playoff contention in week 15.

Big difference.

[/QUOTE]

substitute "upper management" for "locker room" and "head coach" for "quarterback" and you have the 2012 jets...

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

J-Bay, please move this thread to a sub-forum. Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

shut up pike.