My Apologies...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

My Apologies...

Not sure how my discussion post multiplied...I did mouse-hit the "add your post" symbol twice after everything froze, but that was  it...My sincere apologies to all if I screwed up....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: My Apologies...

Statement retracted.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Not sure what the posts were that were deleted ... but I have accidently posted multiple times ... I'm sure many here have.  

It's a simple mistake.  

I thought you were going to apologize for the Yanquis laying down for the Sox this weekend.   Ha.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Because I get along with the Thread Bearer and like having him here I called him an "idiot" and put a smiley face next to it. It got deleted though I am sure he wasn't complaining.

I wish I could say that I can't believe

that they removed your harmless humorous let's have a little fun  post

and left all the duplicate threads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Because I get along with the Thread Bearer and like having him here I called him an "idiot" and put a smiley face next to it. It got deleted though I am sure he wasn't complaining.

It was probably pike. I jokingly called the OP a maroon, again with a smiley face, since I actually like him and that too was removed. Coincidentally pike was banned again last night. And I've noticed that whenever pike is on a banning, my posts start disappearing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Heaven forbid when it is censor worthy for one dumb Irishman (me) to call another the same.

The cleaning crew works in mysterious ways.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

It was probably pike. I jokingly called the OP a maroon, again with a smiley face, since I actually like him and that too was removed. Coincidentally pike was banned again last night. And I've noticed that whenever pike is on a banning, my posts start disappearing.

PIKE come back last night, as TV-GUY

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.