My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

No kidding, just got the e-mail from customer service.....Looks like the lib/left/moonbats are trying to destroy "DAD & BILL-806" !!!   Just goes to show, big brother is out there..........  I will sleep on it for the night, and when the sun comes up in the morning, I will follow my vision as to my future on this board...........  Again, I never attended to be yelling or shouting, rather it was always better for my eyes as well as my signature style as a crack-a-jack poster on this board.......  Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]  No kidding, just got the e-mail from customer service.....Looks like the lib/left/moonbats are trying to destroy "DAD & BILL-806" !!!   Just goes to show, big brother is out there..........  I will sleep on it for the night, and when the sun comes up in the morning, I will follow my vision as to my future on this board...........  Again, I never attended to be yelling or shouting, rather it was always better for my eyes as well as my signature style as a crack-a-jack poster on this board.......  Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Are your CAPS ...MLB approved.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Are your CAPS ...MLB approved.....
    Posted by donrd4[/QUOTE]I guess not.........  As a NAVY vet, I can't believe how the lib/p c have hi-jacked this country.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Isn't that against the american poster with disabilities act? I think they may be on shakey ground here Bill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The big O is on your track Bill. As dad would say: "Son, sometimes you just have to kiss butt and be a yes man to stay alive." Or, as dad also says, "Son, sometimes you just have to go out in a blaze of glory for liberty and personal freedom." The big O awaits your decision.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]  No kidding, just got the e-mail from customer service.....Looks like the lib/left/moonbats are trying to destroy "DAD & BILL-806" !!!   Just goes to show, big brother is out there..........  I will sleep on it for the night, and when the sun comes up in the morning, I will follow my vision as to my future on this board...........  Again, I never attended to be yelling or shouting, rather it was always better for my eyes as well as my signature style as a crack-a-jack poster on this board.......  Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!!
    No more caps and no more politics, and you're good to stay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : No more caps and no more politics, and you're good to stay.
    Posted by expitch[/QUOTE]

Undecided

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Get rid of the caps.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

First we had the antihyphenites, now the antiCAPSites. Who will they come for next?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I have a few suggestionsSealed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

It's a shame if they enforce this stylistic demand. I've always read your posts with a sort of Walter Winchell tele-type sense. They are brief and informative, and poetic in the truest sense of the word. I can't imagine what purpose is served by limiting your expression, surely if Harness and Moon can clog up the information super highway with CERA infinitum, then there ought to be a little space reserved for the meanderings of thought and the wisdom of Dad and Bill-806. Dottie, HELL NO!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... :  It's a shame if they enforce this stylistic demand. I've always read your posts with a sort of Walter Winchell tele-type sense. They are brief and informative, and poetic in the truest sense of the word. I can't imagine what purpose is served by limiting your expression, surely if Harness and Moon can clog up the information super highway with CERA infinitum, then there ought to be a little space reserved for the meanderings of thought and the wisdom of Dad and Bill-806. Dottie, HELL NO!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]Or shucks Youk,  with tears in my eyes iI just wonder what DAD would say.......  He would be hurt by this Pearl Harbor attack on his sons style of communication......  Youk,  do you think that you could reach out to DOTTIE.COM or COUPON SUSIE, or someone and get me a special ok to go back to caps......  iI just don't know how im going to sleep tonight !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Or shucks Youk,  with tears in my eyes iI just wonder what DAD would say.......  He would be hurt by this Pearl Harbor attack on his sons style of communication......  Youk,  do you think that you could reach out to DOTTIE.COM or COUPON SUSIE, or someone and get me a special ok to go back to caps......  iI just don't know how im going to sleep tonight !!!!
     Roger that, Bill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

MAYBE EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO CAPS IN THE OCCUPY BDC TRADITION.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Surely if they know it's because of your vision problem they will allow it.  Somebody start a thread: please give Bill-806's caps a medical clearance!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

OMG, the next thing that they will do is to ban Pike who merely gets annoyed by those who come here with a stage show / agenda of chronic negativity. The forum can easily handle staged pessimism, negativity, cynicism, skepticism, and a Chicken-Little personna  ( all done for entertainment) but heaven-forbid CAPS? You must be kidding me. Softlaw gets off the hook with racism and bigotry and they nail you for CAPS. My guess is that you are putting us on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Bill, have you let customer service know that you need the caps because of your eyes?  

Maybe you could try using the bold with a bigger font size?

To me, it sounds whack that they would try to ban you because of caps.  I don't have any problem with your caps.  I don't usually agree with your posts, but I do enjoy reading them and I get a kick out of many of them. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

My eyes are bad too. That's why I always use bold. Some posters have complained, and maybe the ultra conservative media will come after me next.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Moonslav is an atypical Conservative. he is intelligent.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

The CAPS don't bother this reader either. Who had nothing to do at the Mod and decided to make this an issue?  This has to be the most bizzare act of censorship I have seen on this site.
    How about tackling the real, venonous posts first?  Too tough to handle?
    [QUOTE]In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Bill, have you let customer service know that you need the caps because of your eyes?   Maybe you could try using the bold with a bigger font size? To me, it sounds whack that they would try to ban you because of caps.  I don't have any problem with your caps.  I don't usually agree with your posts, but I do enjoy reading them and I get a kick out of many of them. 
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We don't want to lose you. Need more posters with a sense of humor, not less.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

It's a misunderstanding.  I'm quite sure that once BDC realizes the caps are because of a vision problem they'll be fine with it.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts