My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Next they will ban brown print and silly pictures.  This is what over regulation brings.
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE] he better hope i don't get a vote..:-)...j/k Zac...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....

In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : (crickets) Jete02fan:  Thanks folks.  I'll be here all night.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE] lol..don't forget to tip your waitresses...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Could be worse, you could be called a Yankee Troll like I have been.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

True, and I guess being called a racist & bigot by softy is pretty hollow anyways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : True, and I guess being called a racist & bigot by softy is pretty hollow anyways.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

or droning intellectual midget.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sapper1. Show sapper1's posts

Support you Bill!! Such petty stuff. You keep the CAPS ON...K.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In your defense Bill, your use of CAPS doesn't crack the top 100 on the list of your problems.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : oh but they have memo to pzac : don't use caps in silly pics ;-)
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Say it ain't so zac, say it ain't so!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In your defense Bill, your use of CAPS doesn't crack the top 100 on the list of your problems.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISDOM & SUPPORT !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : he better hope i don't get a vote..:-)...j/k Zac...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

jete you can use colors too and YOU CAN USE CAPS and you can post silly pictures.   zac isn't the only one who can fun on this board.  feel better ;0)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : jete you can use colors too and YOU CAN USE CAPS and you can post silly pictures.   zac isn't the only one who can fun on this board.  feel better ;0)
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

careful though.  that color is pretty gay.  Wink

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : careful though.  that color is pretty gay.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I'm a gal so 'pretty in pink' works for me.Kiss

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : I'm a gal so 'pretty in pink' works for me.
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

I'm a guy, and it works equally well for me Tongue Out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't that against the american poster with disabilities act? I think they may be on shakey ground here Bill.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

If his eyes were bad, how is it that he is very capable of reading and responding to posts not in caps.  I personally believe its mostly about his "style and signature" as he even admits.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : I'm a guy, and it works equally well for me 
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Ha....Good rebound Spaceman.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my

Speaking of "CAPS " !!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : LOL jeets Btw I've been enjoying Laura Izibor have you heard this one
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE] yeah, she's awesome...her CD stays in the truck....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....:
    [QUOTE]  No kidding, just got the e-mail from customer service.....Looks like the lib/left/moonbats are trying to destroy "DAD & BILL-806" !!!   Just goes to show, big brother is out there..........  I will sleep on it for the night, and when the sun comes up in the morning, I will follow my vision as to my future on this board...........  Again, I never attended to be yelling or shouting, rather it was always better for my eyes as well as my signature style as a crack-a-jack poster on this board.......  Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill and everyone...I think Spaceman captured the resolution to this issue, maybe without even knowing it...

He responded with a post where he increased the font size,  Bill you can do the same thing with your posts which should make them easier for you to read...see example below:

3/12 font - Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!!

4/14 font - Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!!

Keep in mind I do not work for BDC - you asked for suggestions so here is one!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Bill and everyone...I think Spaceman captured the resolution to this issue, maybe without even knowing it... He responded with a post where he increased the font size,  Bill you can do the same thing with your posts which should make them easier for you to read...see example below: 3/12 font - Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!! 4/14 font - Not sure what DAD would want me to do...... I do value most of the posters, any suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!! Keep in mind I do not work for BDC - you asked for suggestions so here is one!
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]
    Another serious and viable suggestion for Bill is to simply press "control +" on his computer and the entire screen enlarges each time a user does that. I am assuming his computer has that capability.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : If his eyes were bad, how is it that he is very capable of reading and responding to posts not in caps.  I personally believe its mostly about his "style and signature" as he even admits.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

I mentioned this yesterday and I guess that it went over everyones' head. It is more fun for them to rant against censorship and big brother, I presume. Bill may be also be trying to liven up a dying forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : I mentioned this yesterday and I guess that it went over everyones' head. It is more fun for them to rant against censorship and big brother, I presume. Bill may be also be trying to liven up a dying forum. Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE] That why you're circling like a buzzard every moment?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM.....": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My fellow posters, just got the word from Boston.com that my "CAPS" ARE A PROBLEM..... : Another serious and viable suggestion for Bill is to simply press "control +" on his computer and the entire screen enlarges each time a user does that. I am assuming his computer has that capability. Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE] Doesn't work on my atari.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

We have a 550 post thread about religion.
    A thread about Dykstra.
    A thread about the 2012 Yankees
    Three threads about Bill's CAPS "problem" that might be phony.
    Somebody get Harness on the phone right away.
    Sweet Caroline revisited for the 20th time
    5th Starter Revisited once more
    Jackbu making a pathetic joke about Crawford water skiing
    Fantasy Baseball
    Two more "Name this caption threads"

Sections
Shortcuts