My new campaign: Ignore or Block Softylaw and Idiots2004 !!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: My new campaign: Ignore or Block Softylaw and Idiots2004 !!

Its a new season !!!   My biggest hope is that we all get along to cheer our BELOVED Red Sox !!!  My pledge is to be a better person on this board ......... 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Its a new season !!!   My biggest hope is that we all get along to cheer our BELOVED Red Sox !!!  My pledge is to be a better person on this board ......... 

Bill, 

I know you will but Softy offered a truce of sorts that lasted about one day. He's back to his old tricks so as said he's on my short list of blocked trolls. 

Hetch

Hetch, I can't speak to "his tricks", but I do feel that he has a great grasp of Baseball & our Red Sox.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Bill, 

I know you will but Softy offered a truce of sorts that lasted about one day. He's back to his old tricks so as said he's on my short list of blocked trolls. 

Hetch

Hetch, I can't speak to "his tricks", but I do feel that he has a great grasp of Baseball & our Red Sox.......

Seriously?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BTW,  The only poster that I have done (ignore) that to, is Conan.......  Howevaa, to start the new season I have lifted the button with the hope that I can "educate/train/push to be a kind and positive poster" !!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Bill, 

Hetch

Looks like the Globe Globe blocked my initial post. Wonder why they didn't delete the entire post. I guess the Globe staff would rather have a couple of folks post constant nonsense doing nothing but getting other list members riled up day after day than recognizing an effort to clean up the board. 

I would agree that both Softy and Idiot2004 seem to have a good grasp of the game but they only use that understanding for negative purposes.  

Hetch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill, 

Hetch

Looks like the Globe Globe blocked my initial post. Wonder why they didn't delete the entire post. I guess the Globe staff would rather have a couple of folks post constant nonsense doing nothing but getting other list members riled up day after day than recognizing an effort to clean up the board. 

I would agree that both Softy and Idiot2004 seem to have a good grasp of the game but they only use that understanding for negative purposes.  

Hetch

Just reaching here, But maybe Softy & Iddio work for the globe.....  Both of them have been very supportive to DAD & BILL-806 !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Bill, 

Hetch

Hetch

Just reaching here, But maybe Softy & Iddio work for the globe.....  Both of them have been very supportive to DAD & BILL-806 !!!

softlaw definitely doesn't work for the globe.... he can't tell the difference between a curveball and a knuckleball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm pretty sure ignoring someone would sting more than blocking them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Nothing sends the message that you're ignoring someone like starting a thread with their name on it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

Great avatar!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Nothing sends the message that you're ignoring someone like starting a thread with their name on it.

+1

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I'm pretty sure ignoring someone would sting more than blocking them.

It is one in the same if you put them on ignore it blocks their emails from appearing when you open this board when logged in. 

Hetch

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Watch the games on TV or listen to them. Enjoy the team.

TV-Guy, 

What does my post have to do with watching the game on TV. I do intend to enjoy this team !! As for watching I'm in Milwaukee so the only time I get to watch is when they are on a game of the week. I could watch the Brewers but after 55 years in Boston I'm a Sox fan for life.

Cheers, Hetch