My power is finally back: Thoughts from the past week.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kroywenmo. Show kroywenmo's posts

Re: My power is finally back: Thoughts from the past week.

To welcome you back from your visit to Yankee Stadium, Jesus Montero has powered back to back opposite field shots to drive in runs 9, 10, and 11 this afternoon.

The kid is now hitting .385 w/ a .467 OBP and slugging .846, after scoring the winning run against the Red Sox in their recent rubber match.

Talk about powering your way through your 1st 4 games of Major League experience.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: My power is finally back: Thoughts from the past week.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My power is finally back: Thoughts from the past week. : SPC,you must have gotten hit pretty hard, where are you?...if you don't mind me asking...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

CT and yes, yes we did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the welcome back and nice comments everyone.  Much appreciated. Jessey- Thanks for the beer offer.  I may have thrown in some gambling tips too.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I always like a good tip SPC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My power is finally back: Thoughts from the past week. : I always like a good tip SPC.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Take the under on 105-114 wins.

Sections
Shortcuts