My Predictions for 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

My Predictions for 2012

I know many of you have had your curiosities and questions about this upcoming Red Sox season.  I would like to solve some of these questions.

Jon Lester will finally win the Cy Young.
    The Red Sox will finish with the best bullpen in the AL.
    Daniel Bard will finish with an ERA below 4.
    Adrian Gonzalez will hit for more power... 41 HR
    Jose Iglesias will be called up in Late June and will assume an every day role.
    The Red Sox will struggle to find a way to get the great-hitting Lavarnway into the lineup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

Re: My Predictions for 2012

As much as I hate to say it, you're a bit too optomistic. I'd certainly like to see many of those come true, and some may come true, but I doubt all of them will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You also said Buch would go 22-2 with a low 2 ERA and win the CY last yr. However, you have seemed to temper expectations some; last yr you called for 120 RS wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to My Predictions for 2012:
    [QUOTE]I know many of you have had your curiosities and questions about this upcoming Red Sox season.  I would like to solve some of these questions. Jon Lester will finally win the Cy Young. The Red Sox will finish with the best bullpen in the AL. Daniel Bard will finish with an ERA below 4. Adrian Gonzalez will hit for more power... 41 HR Jose Iglesias will be called up in Late June and will assume an every day role. The Red Sox will struggle to find a way to get the great-hitting Lavarnway into the lineup.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

SPC - where you been buddy? You have to do better than this. There is nothing here I can take to the book.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

My rose colored glasses have seen the way of a dumpster.     With the holes in the lineup, they'll finish 3rd in the AL East.  
    If Selig decides to add another Wild Card team, the Sox will see an early exit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to "Re: My Predictions for 2012": [QUOTE]My rose colored glasses have seen the way of a dumpster.     With the holes in the lineup, they'll finish 3rd in the AL East.   If Selig decides to add another Wild Card team, the Sox will see an early exit. Posted by OnDeckCircle[/QUOTE] Holes in the lineup?! This team could easily lead the league in runs scored. They have arguably the best line-up in baseball. What "holes" are you talking about?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I was going to say the same thing. Now you've ruined my predictions. I'll have to go big and say the Sox will win the World Series. See what you've done? Now the Sox are destined to win. Oh, well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: My Predictions for 2012:
    [QUOTE]I was going to say the same thing. Now you've ruined my predictions. I'll have to go big and say the Sox will win the World Series. See what you've done? Now the Sox are destined to win. Oh, well.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]uh, oh...Kim getting her SPC on...:-)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Predictions for 2012 : uh, oh...Kim getting her SPC on...:-)
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Let's just hope that kim aka pike is the same sort of jinx that spc is!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: My Predictions for 2012": Holes in the lineup?! This team could easily lead the league in runs scored. They have arguably the best line-up in baseball. What "holes" are you talking about?!
    Posted by jasko2248[/QUOTE]

Agree.
    The offense is the one area I'm not worried about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

You lost your best closer in TEAM HISTORY.

Another AL East team has the best Closer IN History.

And Marc Melencon?? I think the NYY just released him 2 years ago cuz he was a waste of space.

Everything else though, COULD happen. After last year? Anything with the Boston Red Sox is certainly possible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts