My Question to the Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: My Question to the Posters

I think I'm with Lloyd, looks like softy is now betterredthandead. Kind of like after the Civil War (if you know about such things) some ghost writer named "Historicus" showed up to tell the world what a great General Dan Sickles was. Sickles was a politically appointed idiot with no military experience that got a lot of soldiers killed unnecessarily. Everyone pretty much knew and accepted that Historicus was Sickles. What Historicus was to Sickles, betterredthandead is to softy. He's too complimentary of him, and uses the same verbeage. I think you nailed it Lloyd. And what's more, what the HECK is going on in here today? What's wrong with Ells? He had terrific game, is hitting over .300 and just might be the top leadoff man in all of baseball. For goodness sakes people, shut up and enjoy watching him play!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Garcia was a huge lift for us last night. I mean, he was basically throwing BP fastballs.
    Jeter is bound to reach 3,000 sooner than later with the Yankees offical scorer.
    No way was that first one a hit. Scutaro botched it all the way.
    Lester threw a lot of pitches, but he did alright. I think he gets frustrated a lot lately with these umpires, the inconsistency is so blatant and I can't blame him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

In Response to Re: My Question to the Posters:
    [QUOTE]   AS DAD WOULD SAY......  "SON, THAT SOFTY IS NOT A BAD GUY, HE KNOWS HIS BASEBALL" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Your dad is senile.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]Garcia was a huge lift for us last night. I mean, he was basically throwing BP fastballs. Jeter is bound to reach 3,000 sooner than later with the Yankees offical scorer. No way was that first one a hit. Scutaro botched it all the way. Lester threw a lot of pitches, but he did alright. I think he gets frustrated a lot lately with these umpires, the inconsistency is so blatant and I can't blame him.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Based on the above and all of your posts you don't really come across like a Red Sox fan. Your glass is not only half empty but is often one-eighth empty. Why not be truthful?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

JimDavis, I don't play golf for money or exhibition. I play golf for the personal enjoyment of the game. I have friends who have played in the U.S. Open, and I have beat them a time or two. No, they weren't top ranking golfers who were contenders to win it, but they were very good amateur players. Most people think that the best athletes are those who play sports for a living. In fact, given the size of the population, the best athletes most certainly never played sports for a living. So, as Sammy Davis, Jr. would say, be humble in those circles of public exhibition. There are "laymen" out there who are better at the craft than you are, and they aren't "competing" because they can't cut it. They aren't competing becuase they either choose not to join the traveling circus or they never get the opportunity to do so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]JimDavis, I don't play golf for money or exhibition. I play golf for the personal enjoyment of the game. I have friends who have played in the U.S. Open, and I have beat them a time or two. No, they weren't top ranking golfers who were contenders to win it, but they were very good amateur players. Most people think that the best athletes are those who play sports for a living. In fact, given the size of the population, the best athletes most certainly never played sports for a living. So, as Sammy Davis, Jr. would say, be humble in those circles of public exhibition. There are "laymen" out there who are better at the craft than you are, and they aren't "competing" because the can't cut it. They aren't competing becuase they either choose not to join the traveling circus or they never get the opportunity to do so.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Whatever, dude.  OK.  You are a great golfer, just ask you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE].....I guess only certain viewpoints are allowed on here. Oh well, The Red Sox did what I thought they would do, thanks to Lester and the Wastefield less pen and Ortiz and Gonzo. Great defensive clutch play by Youk, which most certainly was a game changer in the early innings with the bases loaded and a 4-1. If he pulls a Bellsbury or Lowrie on that one the game is 4-3 and the trajectory changes. Kudos to Youk, a real workhorse core team member.

....Softy has descended from the slightly sad to the really pathetic recently.  His latest, even more pathetic gambit is around "certain viewpoints".

I think his recent references to the Sox' Japanese players as "Nips" was intended as a dare to (reasonable, decent people) to report him.  When I first read that, I responded that I thought it was intentional, childish, rubbish by him/her....but would report him/her anyway, and I did, and he/her/it (let's not ignore the trans-gender possibility re Softy) has been banned again.

His/her/its childish nickname for Ellsbury (preceded by a "b") will also get him banned if/when I get around to it.  It's 99.99% pathetic to me, and 0.01% offensive (actually 0% offensive, but really sad), but why should we allow such stupidity to infect the decent people in the world?

Before you defend Softy, give an example of Joe, Pike, Moon, etc. of being abusive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Question to the Posters : Whatever, dude.  OK.  You are a great golfer, just ask you.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]
    Softlaw is a great everything, haven't you heard?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Question to the Posters : ....Softy has descended from the slightly sad to the really pathetic recently.  His latest, even more pathetic gambit is around "certain viewpoints". I think his recent references to the Sox' Japanese players as "Nips" was intended as a dare to (reasonable, decent people) to report him.  When I first read that, I responded that I thought it was intentional, childish, rubbish by him/her....but would report him/her anyway, and I did, and he/her/it (let's not ignore the trans-gender possibility re Softy) has been banned again. His/her/its childish nickname for Ellsbury (preceded by a "b") will also get him banned if/when I get around to it.  It's 99.99% pathetic to me, and 0.01% offensive (actually 0% offensive, but really sad), but why should we allow such stupidity to infect the decent people in the world? Before you defend Softy, give an example of Joe, Pike, Moon, etc. of being abusive.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]
    Pike is the only poster that is as confrontational as Softlaw. No evidence because he also keeps getting banned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

I enjoyed Pike. It is a shame that he got banned for irking Harness. IMO Harness who is friends with dottie wields too much power here. Pike called it like it is and called a troll a troll. On the other hand Harness never met a troll that he didn't like. Harness wanted quantity and Pike wanted quality.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I enjoyed Pike. It is a shame that he got banned for irking Harness. IMO Harness who is friends with dottie wields too much power here. Pike called it like it is and called a troll a troll. On the other hand Harness never met a troll that he didn't like. Harness wanted quantity and Pike wanted quality.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Careful, I'm a 42 yr old black belt instructor who is currently doing time, with 5 thousand trufan friends who are at my beck and call.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

What an azz that Girardi is leaving Burnett in there so long. George Steinbrenner would have fired Girardi by now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Question to the Posters : Bellsbury isn't an insult - it's an homage to his stolen base in the 2007 WS.  Tacoby Bellsbury won everybody in the US a free taco.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]
    You know perfectly well that Softlaw uses it as an insult. Because he can't support his own players.

Pike calls everyone a troll. harness is pretty annoying and full of himself, but pike is pure annoying.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

What a shame that RSN is absent from this forum but the posters from the EE whether obvious or secretive abound. Too many RS posters have abandoined ship.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

I never said I was a great golfer. In fact, I made it clear that the few top amateurs I have beaten a time or two (they have beaten me most of the time) were not top player who could contend in the U.S. Opens they qualified for. Don't let the facts get in the way of your emotions.

I also played little league baseball against Paul O'Neil. He was miles better than any single player, but our team beat his a few times (his team beat us most of the time). He cried like a baby after those losses, which I thought was kind of funny, as a kid.

Bellsbury is the nickname from baseballreference, and it fits him. I applaud him for running out the pop-up he had. He allowed 2 runs to score, though, on his patented zig-zag route on old Jeters "double".  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]I never said I was a great golfer. In fact, I made it clear that the few top amateurs I have beaten a time or two (they have beaten me most of the time) were not top player who could contend in the U.S. Opens they qualified for. Don't let the facts get in the way of your emotions. I also played little league baseball against Paul O'Neil. He was miles better than any single player, but our team beat his a few times (his team beat us most of the time). He cried like a baby after those losses, which I thought was kind of funny, as a kid. Bellsbury is the nickname from baseballreference, and it fits him. I applaud him for running out the pop-up he had. He allowed 2 runs to score, though, on his patented zig-zag route on old Jeters "double".  

Softy, You always focus on the positive.  Christ, doesn't your bull$h1t ever get old to you?  Ellsbury had a good game and started things off great.  The Sox won the game and it was pretty comfortable all night.  The fact that you can find many things to not like in a night where the Sox had a great night says more about you than anyone else.  Joe Girardi is scratching his head and has steam coming off his dome.  He is trying to figure out how to keep Ellsbury down while you continue to bash the guy.  You need to get a life...despite playing baseball with Paul O'Neill...whatever that means.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

JimDavis has to be the straightman for Softlaw, much like Ed McMahon was for Johnny Carson. It is either that or else he is so gullible that he swallows Softlaws act ( hook, line, and sinker)  every single time.  Softlaw appears to fool JimDavis every single time with his act. I feel embarassed for JimDavis. Jim, Softlaw is laughing at you every single day, wake up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]JimDavis has to be the straightman for Softlaw, much like Ed McMahon was for Johnny Carson. It is either that or else he is so gullible that he swallows Softlaws act ( hook, line, and sinker)  every single time.  Softlaw appears to fool JimDavis every single time with his act. I feel embarassed for JimDavis. Jim, Softlaw is laughing at you every single day, wake up.

So Softy is Karnac the Magnificent?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

And you are the Stooge.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

If Softy is laughing at me, I'm good with that.  If my family starts to laugh at me, or my wife when I'm naked, then I have a problem.  Other than that, I could care less.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]And you are the Stooge.

Again, I'm sitting in my house loving life.  All that is your opinion.  Feel free to save someone else from the world of Softy.  I'm good, thanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]And you are the Stooge.

Don't let it bother you, Echo. I've always been pretty good at handling my business whether in the street or online.  Softy ain't got nothin on me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

But the problem is that you try to make Softy a fool while in fact you worship him. It sounds like hypocrisy to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]JimDavis has to be the straightman for Softlaw, much like Ed McMahon was for Johnny Carson. It is either that or else he is so gullible that he swallows Softlaws act ( hook, line, and sinker)  every single time.  Softlaw appears to fool JimDavis every single time with his act. I feel embarassed for JimDavis. Jim, Softlaw is laughing at you every single day, wake up.
    Posters like Jim are using their time legitimately. Posters like you and Softlaw are wasting your lives for cheap laughs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Softlaw and Pike have gone completely off the deep end, simultaneously.

Sections
Shortcuts