MY SOX ARE BACK..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

MY SOX ARE BACK..........

NICE JOB LAST NIGHT....WOW, 20 HITS...... NOW, LET'S STAY FOCUSED THE REST OF THE WAY !!!!Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: MY SOX ARE BACK..........

Bill!   You're in off the ledge!  Welcome back!  Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FatherofBill-806. Show FatherofBill-806's posts

Son, never, I say never desert this team again! And stop your yelling!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Hey Mr. Bill,

Ooooooh noooooo...

...the Sox are done / the Sox are back -- come on man make up your mind, either get on the bandwagon or jump off - Didn't DAD, TITO or THEO tell you baseball is a marathon and not a sprint?

Have a nice day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Didnt you just jump off the bridge before yesterdays game cause the Sox went a couple games back of the division lead and 8 games up in the WC??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Young Bill needs to be reminded daily by his Dad on what it means to have patience, be loyal, and not to have a childish tantrum when things don't go his way. The only problem here is the father is 80 yrs. old and "young Bill" is 55.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from _the___yazzer. Show _the___yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: MY SOX ARE BACK..........:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

thanks for sharing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Young Bill needs to be reminded daily by his Dad on what it means to have patience, be loyal, and not to have a childish tantrum when things don't go his way. The only problem here is the father is 80 yrs. old and "young Bill" is 55.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]ALMOST !!!!!Undecided

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from _the___yazzer. Show _the___yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]Young Bill needs to be reminded daily by his Dad on what it means to have patience, be loyal, and not to have a childish tantrum when things don't go his way. The only problem here is the father is 80 yrs. old and "young Bill" is 55.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

are you talking AGE or IQ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to MY SOX ARE BACK..........:
    [QUOTE]   NICE JOB LAST NIGHT....WOW, 20 HITS...... NOW, LET'S STAY FOCUSED THE REST OF THE WAY !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

They never went anywhere man.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Until they lose again today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Mr. Bill, Ooooooh noooooo... ...the Sox are done / the Sox are back -- come on man make up your mind, either get on the bandwagon or jump off - Didn't DAD, TITO or THEO tell you baseball is a marathon and not a sprint? Have a nice day!
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]

baseball is a marathon and not a sprint

true but often  more like a 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MY SOX ARE BACK.......... : baseball is a marathon and not a sprint true but often  more like a  
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

hey zac, you got that right...you got to try to keep a level head while you are on this ride.

BTW, you must be really happy with the way the Yanks have played this year? Their line-up was never a problem...we all knew they'd hit...but the pitching has been pretty damn good (besides Burnett) considering the scrap heap guys they brought in. The bullpen has been fortified by Logan and Robertson, to go along with Soriano and Rivera.

Although I think the Sox can still win the division, I give the Yanks kudos for being where they are now...sad to say, they find a way to win, whether it's by beating the opponent silly or just hanging them until they make a mistake.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

greetings dog67

you got to try to keep a level head while you are on this ride.

yup and I always felt that a true BB fans

must be able to enjoy a little pain

BTW, you must be really happy with the way the Yanks have played this year? Their line-up was never a problem...we all knew they'd hit...but the pitching has been pretty damn good (besides Burnett) considering the scrap heap guys they brought in. The bullpen has been fortified by Logan and Robertson, to go along with Soriano and Rivera.

yup other than vs the sox, ( our owners fault ) 

I have no complaints

but nothing as change  since ST

I / most of us figured we would be fine during the 162

but needed to pick up a #2 for the PO

sadly that hasn't  changed

Although I think the Sox can still win the division, I give the Yanks kudos for being where they are now...sad to say,

thanks

no question the sox can still win the div

it was only a week ago when they were up 4 in win column

or just hanging them until they make a mistake

so true, that's a big part of winning

taking advantage of your chances

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Hey Bill, they never really left. keep the faith bro!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Young Bill wishes he was 55 again!  Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MY SOX ARE BACK.......... : baseball is a marathon and not a sprint true but often  more like a  
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

AAAAAAHHHH..

Please Zac - no roller coaster rides 'til after lunch.

Uh, make that...way after lunch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Plenty of baseball left and plenty can happen.

Gotta think about the Red Sox losing 40% of their starting rotation, starting the season at 2-12, and still doing as well as they are now.

And getting the rotation ready for the playoffs - assuming TBR does not do anything unexpected.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to MY SOX ARE BACK..........:
    [QUOTE]   NICE JOB LAST NIGHT....WOW, 20 HITS...... NOW, LET'S STAY FOCUSED THE REST OF THE WAY !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, you and your dad always struck me as good,sensible baseball folk.  What happened?  How did you lose your memory of how a baseball season goes?  Listen, man, I'm sorry I always tell to grab another 'gansett.  I say lay off the beers.  Maybe do a pawful of Ginko and St. Johns Wort every morning/evening instead.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Be careful Bill. Don't sprain your ankle jumping on and off the bandwagon.

Tongue out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

YUK, YUK, YUK....... FROM ALL OF OUR GOOD BOARD FRIENDS.......  THE SOX ARE TOO LOADED IN THE LINE-UP TO NOT SCORE RUNS EVERY NIGHT.  AGAINST GOOD PITCHING  THEY NEED TO BE A LITTLE "SMARTER" WITH THE BATS AND USE THE ENTIRE FIELD....... HECK, LAST NIGHT WHEN JACOBY LED OFF WITH A DOUBLE, I WAS WONDERING HOW BAD IT WOULD LOOK IF HE WAS LEFT STRANDED (WITH NO OUTS)....... DID NOT HAPPEN AS WE COULD DO NO WRONG LAST NIGHT !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Every MLB team that loses a game by one run must have their forum inundated the following day with a legion of irate fans who preach "smallball", stealing, sacrificing, etc. It gives those posters their five minutes of fame.

Sections
Shortcuts