My thought on keeping Cespy !!! To all you guys bashing each other grow up !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

My thought on keeping Cespy !!! To all you guys bashing each other grow up !!

jamminjim
    First: 3/19/2008
    Last: 8/11/2014
    I`ve read a lot of posts on this topic and I have to say you all have valid points. But I personally like how they are setting themselves up for the offseason and have a show piece for the rest of the year if he does well. And a trade chip if he does well. And if he tears the cover off the ball the next 3 weeks. I offer him an extension because that means he is getting it in the clubhouse and on the field. Ortiz is going to be gone soon so left field or DH. Mixed with Napoli at DH. And Craig at first. With that being said. We still have the trade pcs for Stanton.

Brock right/third

Pedroia 2nd

Stanton/Cespedes  right/DH

Cespedes/Cruz  left/DH

Napoli/Ortiz  DH/first

Ortiz/Napoli  first/DH

Will Middlebrooks/Hanley Ramirez/McGehee  3rd

Xander Bogaerts /Holt  SS

Christian Vasquez /Daniel Butler/Russell Martin  catcher

J B J center

4th outfield would have to be Shane Vic/Nava/Craig

I like Vic/Craig both healthy

let them fight it out in spring training.

Starting Pitching

Max Scherzer

Brandon McCarthy

James Shields

Joe Kelly

Rubby De La Rosa

Allen Webster

Stanton long term

Max Scherzer long term

Cespedes mid to long term

I left some fighting for spots in the lineup.

we loose a lot of prospects in Stanton trade

If Stanton falls through we sign Cruz

Live every day like its your last till your team wins the next championship!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: My thought on keeping Cespy !!! To all you guys bashing each other grow up !!

So why Scherzer instead of Lester?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: My thought on keeping Cespy !!! To all you guys bashing each other grow up !!

Not trying to be a Richard here but....why start a new thread?  There is at least 2 other cespy threads and 2015 threads....

other names i have posted under:  none

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Who is bashing whom in the thread title?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why are we discussing Cespedes future so much? Dude just git here, has yet to play a full season in the majors, and has a year left on his contract.

[/QUOTE]

We live in an age of extreme (over)reactions to sports. Players playing well for a week should get lifetime extensions, and playing bad for a week means they should be cut/traded/or flat out beheaded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why are we discussing Cespedes future so much? Dude just git here, has yet to play a full season in the majors, and has a year left on his contract.

[/QUOTE]

We live in an age of extreme (over)reactions to sports. Players playing well for a week should get lifetime extensions, and playing bad for a week means they should be cut/traded/or flat out beheaded.

[/QUOTE]

You're right, although it's not just sports that everybody overreacts to.  Our technological advances and information explosion have shrunk people's attention spans to microscopic lengths.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So why Scherzer instead of Lester?

[/QUOTE]

Because we could not resign Lester .I think he is going for the gold !!! Scherzer has a better track record over the last 4 years and wants to be a #1 and go  where Lester has already been ..More hungry so to speak !!
    Live every day like its your last till your team wins the next championship!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not trying to be a Richard here but....why start a new thread?  There is at least 2 other cespy threads and 2015 threads....

New thread due to careless neglect on other threads !! And I added a lineup and reasons !

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

little kiddies fighting over Trot comparison. Getting out of hand.Fighting themselves rather than the thread issue. Lets see some comments of what our line up could be. And focus on players that are available and waiting to come to Boston. Not old Boston icons !

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

boys will be boys !! just got frustrated and wanted to focus on players that could come here .Or 2015 lineup with Cespy. Not fight over Trot vs Cespy

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right, although it's not just sports that everybody overreacts to.  Our technological advances and information explosion have shrunk people's attention spans to microscopic lengths.

[/QUOTE]Comment on what I wrote !!It is the better thread! Bring up Trot !! Go back to other thread !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Bla,Bla,Bla, Sorry if I heart your thread responses !! If you read mine you might just understand it makes sense

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Not sure where your going ! Cespy lights it up for the next 3 weeks to prove he is serious about being in Boston on a loosing team trying to get better. Sign him !!

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...And if he tears the cover off the ball the next 3 weeks. I offer him an extension because that means he is getting it in the clubhouse and on the field...

Wow, just 3 weeks is enough to make such a big decision?

Sox4ever

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

What i would like to know is How do you think he compares to Christopher Nixon?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Oh dear god please lets NOT bring in Cruz.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like the beheaded part. Teams can save a lot of money on helmets and the savings will be passed on to the ticket buyers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Cespedes is batting zero today...he is obviously never going to hit in Boston.  The writing is on the wall, he is a .000 batter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cespedes is batting zero today...he is obviously never going to hit in Boston.  The writing is on the wall, he is a .000 batter.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you're describing any one of the great farm system's prospects that the SOX have brought up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like you're describing any one of the great farm system's prospects that the SOX have brought up.

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from therazcreation. Show therazcreation's posts

In response to jamminjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jamminjim
    First: 3/19/2008
    Last: 8/11/2014
    I`ve read a lot of posts on this topic and I have to say you all have valid points. But I personally like how they are setting themselves up for the offseason and have a show piece for the rest of the year if he does well. And a trade chip if he does well. And if he tears the cover off the ball the next 3 weeks. I offer him an extension because that means he is getting it in the clubhouse and on the field. Ortiz is going to be gone soon so left field or DH. Mixed with Napoli at DH. And Craig at first. With that being said. We still have the trade pcs for Stanton.

Brock right/third

Pedroia 2nd

Stanton/Cespedes  right/DH

Cespedes/Cruz  left/DH

Napoli/Ortiz  DH/first

Ortiz/Napoli  first/DH

Will Middlebrooks/Hanley Ramirez/McGehee  3rd

Xander Bogaerts /Holt  SS

Christian Vasquez /Daniel Butler/Russell Martin  catcher

J B J center

4th outfield would have to be Shane Vic/Nava/Craig

I like Vic/Craig both healthy

let them fight it out in spring training.

Starting Pitching

Max Scherzer

Brandon McCarthy

James Shields

Joe Kelly

Rubby De La Rosa

Allen Webster

Stanton long term

Max Scherzer long term

Cespedes mid to long term

I left some fighting for spots in the lineup.

we loose a lot of prospects in Stanton trade

If Stanton falls through we sign Cruz

[/QUOTE]

Red Sox are not going to pay Max Scherzer, Shields and Stanton. Also, I do not want any part of McCarthy. He just pitching well for the Yankees right now cause they probably feeding him Riods. But realty is I do not like his stuff.