My Youth Team is named Yankees... HELP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

Re: My Youth Team is named Yankees... HELP!

What's to say that the kids care either way? I mean, they are in SC, not like they are in brookline. Heck, given the immense popularity of the Yanks worldwide, there's a good chance there are more Yankee fans on the team than red flops fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the team should be disbanded and all monies refunded....even at this young age it is not to early to teach the children about integrity and honesty - better to not play at all imho

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: My Youth Team is named Yankees... HELP!:
    [QUOTE]the team should be disbanded and all monies refunded....even at this young age it is not to early to teach the children about integrity and honesty - better to not play at all imho
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]
    I sure hope that you don't have kids. Because of a team's logo you'd deny him/her the chance to play America's past time? Freaking WOW!!!! This is what's wrong with sports. It's a game and merely entertainment and should be fun. You need a time out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

pretty dreadful really...you've basically committed, so you obviously are going to follow through...then you're going to get to know the kids and the parents, and be stuck with next year too...that's sorta like something that would happen to me...good luck...you're going to love it, but be shaking your head the whole time...you'll probably be the yankee coach for twenty years, and be telling this story at your honorary retirement dinner...