Name one post.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Name one post.....

from Alibiike, that wasn't b1tching and moaning about something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Name one post.....

He actually does seem to put up about one post in 100 that wouldn't be classified as whinging.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

from Alibiike, that wasn't b1tching and moaning about something.

[/QUOTE]

that's not the problem, it's when 

he  b1tches and moans about nothing ;-)

[/QUOTE]

LOL.  I stand corrected.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Seeger88's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When Enchilada said forget about Napoli and go with Salty, Ross, and Lavarnway; Ike said "Ha! Who is going to play 1B?"

That was one non-whining post.

[/QUOTE]

True, but still negative.  The board negatives don't bother me; I think they're funny in a sad sort of way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

The ability to fulfill the OP's directive depends on whether we can count poor attempts at ironic humor as 'not b1tching and moaning'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Can anyone here name one poster who had 3 of his monikers banned all in the same day? Hint: It happened only today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can anyone here name one poster who had 3 of his monikers banned all in the same day? Hint: It happened only today.

[/QUOTE]

Who? Pike?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who? Pike?

[/QUOTE]

J edgar?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who? Pike?

[/QUOTE]

J edgar?

[/QUOTE]

firefly?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

edgar barber and seeger..... sounds like a 60's trio band or 3 senetors on a 1950'S Mcarthy hit list.

Answer:  pike

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Seeger88's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When Enchilada said forget about Napoli and go with Salty, Ross, and Lavarnway; Ike said "Ha! Who is going to play 1B?"

That was one non-whining post.

[/QUOTE]

True, but still negative.  The board negatives don't bother me; I think they're funny in a sad sort of way.

[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for the whiners, we'd have to make fun of each other.  That's like real work.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I would be testing Lav at first in the Spring anyhow. I am all for trading Salty if it brings back a very good reliever and allows Lav to play more. Napoli is a terrible signing.... and the fact it is being held up only reinforces my opinion.

I don't mind Victorino's signing if it means Elles will be moved by July for a pitcher (preferably) or a corner outfileder that can help this team for the next 5 years.

Ross I am indifferent to.

Dempster is terrible..... but it is obvious Bard has zero chance of starting in 2013. We have about 4 #4 or #5 starters on the roster already and we do not need Dempster.

I give Lester until July to show me something, and by something I mean something BIG.

Drew? Once again blowing money on this position..... and weakening the defense. Enough said.

All in all had all the above been inked to 1 year deals I might not say much (aside from Napoli is is once again... simply terrible).  Now all of thses deals cause a blockage right through 2014.

Call me a hater, call me a basher, and call yourselves true fans. Quite a blanket label being thrown around here as of late.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you saying that the whiners are staged or phoney sacrificial lambs? Are you saying that this is all a farce signifying nothing? Are you all wasting your time? What a waste of your valuable time.

[/QUOTE]

pike

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Are you saying that the whiners are staged or phoney sacrificial lambs? Are you saying that this is all a farce signifying nothing? Are you all wasting your time? What a waste of your valuable time.

[/QUOTE]

pike

[/QUOTE]

Is Carnie capable of responding to anything? No wonder that he has to join a fraternity and pledge allegiance to it. One would think that he would be capable or have the courage / balls to speak for himself. He can attack ADG and violate forum rules but can't explain why other forum posters get banned for no reason whatsoever. Simpleton Carnie.

[/QUOTE]

pike

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

Is Carnie capable of responding to anything? No wonder that he has to join a fraternity and pledge allegiance to it. One would think that he would be capable or have the courage / balls to speak for himself. He can attack ADG and violate forum rules but can't explain why other forum posters get banned for no reason whatsoever. Simpleton Carnie.

[/QUOTE]

pike

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pike

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

Isn't MEF429 the name of some simpleton who wanted a celestial body named for him. Do a google search on MEF429 and you will see.  Think of the Milkey Way and this website will give you rights, Go there and have a celestial body in your name. Wow, MEF429 is the name of a speck inthe universe and that is a Biggie for an onion farmer in Canastota, NY who has a Red Sox tatoo on his back. He also brags about smoking pot on his front porch and watching the Troopers drive by. Tough guy and I'll bet that he owns a Harley motorcycle.

[/QUOTE]

ekip

25. This post has been removed.