Name the outside Starting Pitching targets you are going to budget for trade or FA market value to make sure you acquire him or them?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That has to cost a good $12.5M.  I'm not sure why they wouldn't have targetted Haren instead.

Jim Bowden of ESPN expects Dan Haren to be traded by Friday's option deadline:

https://twitter.com/JimBowdenESPNxm/status/263812572971667457

[/QUOTE]

Bt it won't be to us Hill.  Cherington is just too inept, too slow, too tentative and totally lacking in confidence to make the trade for Haren, who, right now anyway, is the best pitcher on the market with the possible exception of Brett Anderson, assuming that he stays in one piece and doesn't come up a cripple again.  Cherington was going to hit the ground running, remember?  Anybody believed that?  Four weeks have gone by and he hasn't done a da@n thing personnel wise and I frankly don't expect much from him now because he is a total dud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

That has to cost a good $12.5M.  I'm not sure why they wouldn't have targetted Haren instead.

[/QUOTE]

Bt it won't be to us Hill.  Cherington is just too inept, too slow, too tentative and totally lacking in confidence to make the trade for Haren, who, right now anyway, is the best pitcher on the market with the possible exception of Brett Anderson, assuming that he stays in one piece and doesn't come up a cripple again.  Cherington was going to hit the ground running, remember?  Anybody believed that?  Four weeks have gone by and he hasn't done a da@n thing personnel wise and I frankly don't expect much from him now because he is a total dud.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Four whole weeks??

My GAWD! Spring Training must be right around the corner!!