Napoli looking good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Napoli looking good

He just launched his 3rd, 2nd one in friendly match against Puerto Rico national team, HR today (3 run shot).  looking good,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano9009. Show Modano9009's posts

He was a beast for Texas two years ago. I'm not concered at all about his production or his abilities as a player - it's just the injury concern. I love the signing - if he's healthy there's huge upside, and if he's not it only cost them $5 million, right? The rest depends on him staying healthy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

hopefully playing 1B will help keep him healthy. He will certainly play more games at 1B than he would catching...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I think Naps is doing a lot better than people thought on defense and is doing what was expected on offense.

If he does well, it would be smart for the Sox to go year to year with him until they have a long term solution at 1b.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I think Naps is doing a lot better than people thought on defense and is doing what was expected on offense.

If he does well, it would be smart for the Sox to go year to year with him until they have a long term solution at 1b.

Southie--if has a good year perhaps he chooses FA next season and goes for a guaranteed multi-year payday. Hopefully there is a mutual option if he meets all the incentives with this years deal that will get him to the the $13 M + for the next two or more years.