Napoli signed..........now how about some pitching??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Napoli signed..........now how about some pitching??

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Signing napoli helps two problems. One it fills the hole at first base but second. It gives John Lackey the Catcher hes had the most succes with ( have you seen Lackeys numbers when Napoli is Catching him they are Quite good if you havent). If Lackey ends up having success with Napoli as his catcher then i think Napoli will end up catching more games than we are all expecting.  

[/QUOTE]

Lackey needs more than Napoli to be effective, especially at Fenway. Have you seen his numbers there?

[/QUOTE]

Yes and there atrocious. His ERA with napoli though is something like 3.88, If he can be around a 4.50-4.80ERA ill call that a win  Considering what we have got from him so far

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to emp9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My apologies. I WAS tryin to be a little funny there. You know I've watched my share of Yankee games w/ Swisher & he can be a bit of a train wreck out there. He's slightly less of a plane crash than Manny was. How's that for objectivity? 

[/QUOTE]

I used to hold my breathe everytime a ball was his to RF with Ross out there. It was always an adventure with him. I think swish and Ross have comparable defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Excellent - we signed ANOTHER .227 hitter.

We desperately needed that lack of production in our line up!

This team is alost and has no direction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to emp9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My apologies. I WAS tryin to be a little funny there. You know I've watched my share of Yankee games w/ Swisher & he can be a bit of a train wreck out there. He's slightly less of a plane crash than Manny was. How's that for objectivity? 

[/QUOTE]

I used to hold my breathe everytime a ball was his to RF with Ross out there. It was always an adventure with him. I think swish and Ross have comparable defense.

[/QUOTE]

No way. I like Swisher's arm, but not his range. & He's reckless. Well, How do you feel about Victorino 3yrs for 30? 7 GG's ( if that means anything anymore ), a whopping 10 career errors (snark), great fld% .996 ? 

Sections
Shortcuts