NAPOLI's in exclusive SOX company! has more RBIs after 19 games than anyone not named FOXX, can it continue?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: NAPOLI's in exclusive SOX company! has more RBIs after 19 games than anyone not named FOXX, can it continue?

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Napoli: A bargain at $5 million    Cool

If he stays healthy, he makes up to $13M. Still a bargain if he continues at this pace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: NAPOLI's in exclusive SOX company! has more RBIs after 19 games than anyone not named FOXX, can it continue?

In response to moonslav59's comment:

If he stays healthy, he makes up to $13M. Still a bargain if he continues at this pace.

Hello moonslav59    :)

I forgot about the incentives that he can earn.  I agree with you, it is still a bargain.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Hello moonslav59    :)

I forgot about the incentives that he can earn.  I agree with you, it is still a bargain.   

...and if he earns it, we will be about $5M from the luxury tax threshhold. That's not a lot of wiggle room at the deadline, but at that point only about a thrid of their salary is due, so we could pick up a $15M man... unless we dump a salary here or there along the way (Aceves?).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Plenty = 40 game day or more OFF

A left winger doesn't understand how easy it is to use language and not use it for decadent cultural and collectivst purposes.

Now, define "gay", in the only context it is being used.

You seem real hung up on the loss of the old meaning of "gay". Make me wonder why.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Plenty = 40 game day or more OFF

A left winger doesn't understand how easy it is to use language and not use it for decadent cultural and collectivst purposes.

Now, define "gay", in the only context it is being used.

Hahahaha.  

OK, on point one: back-up drive noted, Napoli will only be effective sitting 40 + games this year.

On point 2: This is true.  I only use language for decadent cultrual and collectivist purposes.

On point 3:  This is a trick.  Since, the word "gay" was not actually being used, there was no context to define it within.  Almost got me with your non-decadent-cultural/collectivist language usage, but, in the end, I didn't fall for it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.