National Anthem singer named for game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: National Anthem singer named for game 1

In response to mountvernonclosed's comment:

Define "over racism". Is that "clinging to their Bible and Guns".

Who needs online urban dictionaries when you have Mt. Vernon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Love Mary J!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The duo of Jenny, JENNY DELL & Forrest , FORREST GUMP  !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to Dabro's comment:

Wow, Sheriff, you have an amazing memory.  Yes, this is Dabro after taking a 3-4 year hiatus from the boards.  Yes, after taking alot of medication I can tell you that I am still totally and completely nuts, yelling at my TV about the Sox.  I am back, at least for a moment, shocked that anyone would notice.  We have a great team this year -- it has been fun.

And by the way -- very impressed that you are familair with DSM, it is my night table reading lol.

How could I possibly forget you, Dabro?  I even saved that DSM entry after all these years.

Dabro Syndrome - noun (dbr sĭn'drōm) - A psychological disorder characterized by extreme and shifting mood swings tied to the success or failure of the Boston Red Sox baseball organization.  Sufferers of this condition are known to lose long-term perspective of a baseball season and have a tendency to engage in hyperbolic rants extolling the virtues of the Red Sox organization or accentuating its shortcomings. 

Pharmaceutical companies have invested millions in trying to find a treatment.  They were hoping to unveil their ads during a Red Sox World Series.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

John Williams and The Boston Pops from Game 1 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZbIq8smV-g

That's how you do the N.A.

(((CHILLS)))

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts