NESN booting WEEI in September.........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: NESN booting WEEI in September.........

I stopped listening to D & C along time ago. WZLX 100.7 classic rock works for me now.

"Real hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

there should be a law that all political and sports talk shows cant total more than two hours a day. The rest is just static....I turned on EEI yesterday and they were lamenting the Jon lester situation for the better part of the afternoon. 

As always - 100% correct!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

there should be a law that all political and sports talk shows cant total more than two hours a day. The rest is just static....I turned on EEI yesterday and they were lamenting the Jon lester situation for the better part of the afternoon. 

all you liberals want more laws to prevent people from exercising their liberty because you don't agree with it

when all you needed to do in this case is change the station

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If you weren't such a self centered nitwit , I might reply.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

In response to georom4's comment:

all you liberals want more laws to prevent people from exercising their liberty because you don't agree with it

when all you needed to do in this case is change the station

You are really just too much. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I still like Merloni's show the best. Mutt and Merloni before and now the new cast.

D&C are OK IMO, although like all shows, you do have to go away for awhile. Minihane went over the top with Andrews, and that turns me off. I can't make up my mind on him. He was OK for awhile, but comments like he made with Andrews bore me. I agree for the most part with his assessment of Andrews, but he loses credibility when he resorts to over-the-top name-calling and comments. I actually liked D&C better w/o him and never minded when they discussed non-sports issues.

Felger and Mazz can be all over the map. They can be funny and interesting and informative, and when they're at their best, they can be the best. But every now and then it's like they woke up, looked in the mirror and say, "How stupid to we want to be today." When they get like that, I simply turn them off. They get like that a bit too often, which hurts them in my eyes, but they get the ratings, so I guess it helps them.

Dale Arnold is good, so when Felger and Mazz get to be too much, I'll switch over to Dale and Holley, which has improved since Arnold came on board.

The callers bore me more than the hosts when they sound so ill-informed and stupid or when they think they;re so cool by yelling these long-winded rants that some do, especially on Felger and Mazz.

I don't think I've ever made it through an Adam Jones Show. I usually switch to Mikey Adams, who can be enjoyable, although he interrupts callers way to much at times.

I can find a lot of them entertaining and interesting, but when they go too far, I simply turn them off. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

I still like Merloni's show the best. Mutt and Merloni before and now the new cast.

D&C are OK IMO, although like all shows, you do have to go away for awhile. Minihane went over the top with Andrews, and that turns me off. I can't make up my mind on him. He was OK for awhile, but comments like he made with Andrews bore me. I agree for the most part with his assessment of Andrews, but he loses credibility when he resorts to over-the-top name-calling and comments. I actually liked D&C better w/o him and never minded when they discussed non-sports issues.

Felger and Mazz can be all over the map. They can be funny and interesting and informative, and when they're at their best, they can be the best. But every now and then it's like they woke up, looked in the mirror and say, "How stupid to we want to be today." When they get like that, I simply turn them off. They get like that a bit too often, which hurts them in my eyes, but they get the ratings, so I guess it helps them.

Dale Arnold is good, so when Felger and Mazz get to be too much, I'll switch over to Dale and Holley, which has improved since Arnold came on board.

The callers bore me more than the hosts when they sound so ill-informed and stupid or when they think they;re so cool by yelling these long-winded rants that some do, especially on Felger and Mazz.

I don't think I've ever made it through an Adam Jones Show. I usually switch to Mikey Adams, who can be enjoyable, although he interrupts callers way to much at times.

I can find a lot of them entertaining and interesting, but when they go too far, I simply turn them off. 

Yes, that's all you have to do. The nice thing is it's our choice to listen or not. We have the freedom to simply change the station if we don't like what we're hearing. We have the freedom to decide which team to root for. We certainly don't need someone telling us who to root for and we certainly don't need government intervention to save us from ourselves. I think we all know how to turn a dial or push a button. Do we really need a law to limit our access to listen as we see fit? Don't we already have enough censorship? I mean prisoners are limited to so much television per day. Should we all be treated as such...or simply tune out when we decide for ourselves that we've had enough?

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts