NESN covers the ads again, not the Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALittleBitSouth. Show ALittleBitSouth's posts

NESN covers the ads again, not the Sox

Pedroia bounced a drive off the left-centerfield fence (wall), but Jennings caught the ball on the bounce, and it was called an out. NESN finally got around to showing the play (just once), after it had instantly split for its ad barrage. The protest Tito presumably made was basically ignored. (He was seen strolling onto the field when NESN cut to the money dealers.). Later, NESN did it again, right after the triple play; it broke for more ads and shunted the triple play to "Oh, by the way, look quick, we can show you the triple play the Sox made" after we cut to our commercials, which of course are more importnt than covering the game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: NESN covers the ads again, not the Sox

they have to get paid. its not fun for us, but those ads are why we can watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Do you think NESN sticks the ads in such spots, cause they figure fans will continue to watch hopeing to see replay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

I do believe that in every sport that the station runs commercials with every break in the action. This is how they make the necessary $$$ to pay for the rights to broadcast the game and to pay their staff. The rights $$$ then go to the Red Sox so that they can put players onto the field that are able to make triple plays. The commercials are a necessary evil. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Tune in to the postgame show or watch the sports news on NESN next day.

I assure you , you will see both replayed until you actually start liking the commercials....except the W.B.Mason ads, those are pretty darn stupid.

I don't mind the commercials so much, gives me a chance to visit the refrigerator and the toilet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The extra annoying ads that take away from the game action are to pay for Drew's and Crawford's multiple estates........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: NESN covers the ads again, not the Sox:
    Tune in to the postgame show or watch the sports news on NESN next day. I assure you , you will see both replayed until you actually start liking the commercials....except the W.B.Mason ads, those are pretty darn stupid. I don't mind the commercials so much, gives me a chance to visit the refrigerator and the toilet.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Now just but the fridge into the bathroom, and you can make fewer total trips.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Too much obscene profits. NESN is a preimum subscriber based media outlet. It does not need ad revenue to make a profit. The entire idea of monthly subscription based media was marketed as "no ads". Once people moved over to it, the bait and switch was employed. I now watch NESN at my Dads, but refuse to pay for premium media and watch ads. I watch free "heavy ads" TV at home, based upon the ethics of the matter. As media moves out of the propaganda circles of a few outlets, I will be deciding what media outlets I want to view over one standard monthly bill for all communications. Very soon, I will not even pay the electric bill for the HDTV unit. One computer unit, and that's it. Media revenues will be declining from changes in the industry and years of Congressional and Presidential Marxist public policy economy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

Tune in to the postgame show or watch the sports news on NESN next day. I assure you , you will see both replayed until you actually start liking the commercials....except the W.B.Mason ads, those are pretty darn stupid. I don't mind the commercials so much, gives me a chance to visit the refrigerator and the toilet.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

zilla, is it true that you travel all the way to TOKYO to take a dump?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

The extra annoying ads that take away from the game action are to pay for Drew's and Crawford's multiple estates........
    Posted by andrewmitch

or, more accurately, to pay for the many mistakes of one theo epstein.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Posted by ZILLAGOD

The radio skit is the worst..I seriously want to punch that dude in the face.."because you love me.." Ughh!!

Sections
Shortcuts