NESN Feed Problems?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

NESN Feed Problems?

Does anyone else here what sounds like another broadcast in the distant background of the feed?  I heard it yesterday and then again today.  I don't know if it a poorly placed mic in Tampa or something more technical going on.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: NESN Feed Problems?

Yeah, I've heard it. I think it's just an open mic somewhere. I don't think it's another broadcast because it sounds too much like a fan. He's clearly rooting for the Rays, you can tell by his reaction to ball/strike calls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, I've heard it. I think it's just an open mic somewhere. I don't think it's another broadcast because it sounds too much like a fan. He's clearly rooting for the Rays, you can tell by his reaction to ball/strike calls.

[/QUOTE]

ah, ok.  thank you for the response!

do you recall the Ray fan who had season tickets behind HP - back in the early 2000's who used to pick ONE player each series and harrass?  I recall one series in 2003 he picked Todd Walker.  In the 3rd game, Walker actually started cracking up.  Wonder what happened to him.  You could hear every word. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No, don't remember it..... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

http://www.raysindex.com/2012/04/the-happy-heckler-is-back.html