1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: NESN hires new hot Babe

In response to devildavid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, we're still waiting for your apology to Mexico. What say you?

[/QUOTE]Apology ??????    For what  ?????    

Are you really so dense? Man up and apologize for what you posted. You know what I'm  talking about. And while you're at it, apologize to Big Papi too.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] aPOLOGIZE ????  For an OPINION ???   My gooooodness, the lib/left/rad/enviros/moonbats just never give up !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Are you really so dense? Man up and apologize for what you posted. You know what I'm  talking about. And while you're at it, apologize to Big Papi too.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] aPOLOGIZE ????  For an OPINION ???   My gooooodness, the lib/left/rad/enviros/moonbats just never give up !!!

[/QUOTE]

Would I owe you an apology if I said no good posts have ever come from you? It's just an opinion, after all. Are insults just opinions? Do insults call for apologies?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would I owe you an apology if I said no good posts have ever come from you? It's just an opinion, after all. Are insults just opinions? Do insults call for apologies?

[/QUOTE]You could be right ......   Heck, if I demanded an apology for all the "stuff" that is thrown at me on this board, DAD & B-806 would have picked up our ball and gone home long ago !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]You could be right ......   Heck, if I demanded an apology for all the "stuff" that is thrown at me on this board, DAD & B-806 would have picked up our ball and gone home long ago !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Why can't you be the bigger man and apologize when you should? Didn't Dad raise you to be the bigger man? Your apology to Mexico would go a long way in helping us see you can be the bigger man.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why can't you be the bigger man and apologize when you should? Didn't Dad raise you to be the bigger man? Your apology to Mexico would go a long way in helping us see you can be the bigger man.

[/QUOTE]OK, here goes........ NO (ZERO) opology ........  DAD & B-806 are still p-ooood because Walt Disney allowed  Davey, DAVEY CROCKETT TO GO TO THE ALAMO to get their arrrrrs kicked by  SANTA-ANNA and the rest of those well dressed tough guys !!!!      So THERE !!!!

[/QUOTE]

You are too far gone. That has to be among your nuttiest posts yet. You are hopeless. I have no respect for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Yes, Bill outdid himself with that last post.  He is certified Looney Tunes. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course, that is the online persona he is shooting for.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does he really strike you as someone who shoots for an online persona? Either way, he is not worth engaging. The joke isn't funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does he really strike you as someone who shoots for an online persona? Either way, he is not worth engaging. The joke isn't funny.

[/QUOTE]

No, its not.  Its annoying at best, utterly offensive at worst.  But, yes, we have been watching this ridiculous persona develop over the years.  When he started out, he was somewhat affable with his simple mispellings and dad references and lets-just-have-fun nonsensical approach.  But I guess he wasn't getting enough attention for his taste.  He started a deliberately provocative, baiting jerk approach, and suddenly everyone was giving him far more attention.  Far more than he deserved.  But that seems to suit him just fine.  Yes, he has cultivated this nonsense.  Bill is smarter than many give him credit for.  Much like Softy would never have the nerve to be the antagonizing bully that he is online if we were all discussing the Red Sox in a room together, Bill's clown act only goes as far as the tubes that make up the worldwide web.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, its not.  Its annoying at best, utterly offensive at worst.  But, yes, we have been watching this ridiculous persona develop over the years.  When he started out, he was somewhat affable with his simple mispellings and dad references and lets-just-have-fun nonsensical approach.  But I guess he wasn't getting enough attention for his taste.  He started a deliberately provocative, baiting jerk approach, and suddenly everyone was giving him far more attention.  Far more than he deserved.  But that seems to suit him just fine.  Yes, he has cultivated this nonsense.  Bill is smarter than many give him credit for.  Much like Softy would never have the nerve to be the antagonizing bully that he is online if we were all discussing the Red Sox in a room together, Bill's clown act only goes as far as the tubes that make up the worldwide web.

[/QUOTE] "GOD BLESS AL GORE"  !!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is that 'tubes' or 'rubes?'

[/QUOTE]

well played.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I think this is what separates Hockey fans from Baseball fans. When NESN ditched Naoko in favor of a bubble headed , pretty blonde..hockey fans and players were pretty ticked off. Pretty shallow of NESN to dump a very talented woman who knew a lot about hockey in favor of the "pretty face" that completely lacks substance.

Something tells me NESN doesn't hire their female on air personalities based on any substantial sports knowledge. Too bad they didn't apply those same standards to their male on air personalities. Then we women would not be stuck with the Remys and Orsillos of the sports world. Right guys?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think this is what separates Hockey fans from Baseball fans. When NESN ditched Naoko in favor of a bubble headed , pretty blonde..hockey fans and players were pretty ticked off. Pretty shallow of NESN to dump a very talented woman who knew a lot about hockey in favor of the "pretty face" that completely lacks substance.

Something tells me NESN doesn't hire their female on air personalities based on any substantial sports knowledge. Too bad they didn't apply those same standards to their male on air personalities. Then we women would not be stuck with the Remys and Orsillos of the sports world. Right guys?

[/QUOTE]

I miss Naoko. She was excellent. NESN has made some bad personnel moves lately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Exploitation of women as sex objects is everywhere in sports media.  In fact its a huge part of the promotion of sports.  Go on the Sports Illustrated website now, you're bombarded with pictures of the swimsuit girls and even 'Hot Clicks'.  Go to the Golf Channel and you'll see lots of hot chick announcers and a reality show called 'Big Break' that has many attractive female golfers and of course all that behind-the-scenes trash talk and other nasty stuff... 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I started this thread. It was a mistake since it brought out a ton of sexist and ignorant remarks about this woman. I should have known better since this is par for the course on this forum that is not moderated. I won't start any more threads about NESN women anymore. What a rude reception to NESN and Boston if she reads this forum which is under the control now of John Henry. Apparently John  or his employees never read this forum.

[/QUOTE]

Did you mean something different by the thread title "NESN hires a new hot babe"?

IMO, the most sexist thing here is the insinuation that, because she is attractive, she doesn't know anything about baseball and was hired simply for her looks rather than her talent. That could be the case...but I'll reserve judgment until I've seen/listened to her on the air.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When money was still worth something the phrase a dime a dozen was in vogue. Now a days i guess a quarter a dozen would be more accurate.

[/QUOTE]

Not if you're a NYY ...  if the big FA signings are over $470 million for what ... 5?

A dozen would be much closer to $1128 million ....

Hehe - excuse me ... I know the other FA signings would bring the average down a lot, but I couldn't help myself.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hockey fans are unique in many ways.  One way is they call it as they see it and no one gets a free pass.  Even if the biggest Bruins star is loafing it, the fans will let him know. You better hustle up and down the ice every time if you want the fans to leave you alone.

Nesn has issues and there have been too many jenny Dells over the years, most of them were good.  Despite what a few think, Remy's popularity has decreased over the years.  As we get closer to the trial, his popularity will sink even more.  The press is going to talk about everything with Jared, including his roid use as a red sox employee and his statement that he sold roids to an aide of Ortiz.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Despite what a few think, Remy's popularity has decreased over the years.  As we get closer to the trial, his popularity will sink even more.  The press is going to talk about everything with Jared, including his roid use as a red sox employee and his statement that he sold roids to an aide of Ortiz.

[/QUOTE]

Why would Remy's popularity decrease as his son's trial nears?  Is Remy the one on trial?  I have a great deal of empathy for the man, who as a father was obviously shaken by the horrific news that a life was ended and maybe at the hands of his son.  I find this to be not just the sad day of the death but the slow and constant emotional strain of each day ...

Sections
Shortcuts