NESN hires new hot Babe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: NESN hires new hot Babe

I just hope all this fanfare isn't just about her being blonde. I don't remember it for Jenny. I remember her being described as a great replacement for another blonde. Being blonde doesn't mean "blonde hair no thoughts there". I know it's hard to believe for some people, but there are some smart blondes in the world, and some of them may know something about baseball.

And FTR there are plenty of attractive MEN in broadcasting. They get absolutely no fanfare.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I just hope all this fanfare isn't just about her being blonde. I don't remember it for Jenny. I remember her being described as a great replacement for another blonde. Being blonde doesn't mean "blonde hair no thoughts there". I know it's hard to believe for some people, but there are some smart blondes in the world, and some of them may know something about baseball.

And FTR there are plenty of attractive MEN in broadcasting. They get absolutely no fanfare.

just for the record, I think that Forrest, FORREST GUMP'S  Jenny, was blonde!!!   Just saying !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

In response to steven11's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Despite what a few think, Remy's popularity has decreased over the years.  As we get closer to the trial, his popularity will sink even more.  The press is going to talk about everything with Jared, including his roid use as a red sox employee and his statement that he sold roids to an aide of Ortiz.

Why would Remy's popularity decrease as his son's trial nears?  Is Remy the one on trial?  I have a great deal of empathy for the man, who as a father was obviously shaken by the horrific news that a life was ended and maybe at the hands of his son.  I find this to be not just the sad day of the death but the slow and constant emotional strain of each day ...

Unfortunately we pay for the sins of our father or in this case our son.  Remy's popularity has been in a decline for years.  According to the victim's mom, Mrs. Remy called and urged the deceased not to renew the restaining order.  It has been reported that Mrs. Remy said she and her husband would protect the young victim.  This is involvement enough for many. 

Anyone on roids like jared remy was is a ticking time bomb.  Being around athletes, Jerry knew this and should have cut off the atm until his kid cut out the roids. Just my opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Despite what a few think, Remy's popularity has decreased over the years.  As we get closer to the trial, his popularity will sink even more.  The press is going to talk about everything with Jared, including his roid use as a red sox employee and his statement that he sold roids to an aide of Ortiz.

Why would Remy's popularity decrease as his son's trial nears?  Is Remy the one on trial?  I have a great deal of empathy for the man, who as a father was obviously shaken by the horrific news that a life was ended and maybe at the hands of his son.  I find this to be not just the sad day of the death but the slow and constant emotional strain of each day ...

Unfortunately we pay for the sins of our father or in this case or son.  Remy's popularity has been in a decline for years.  According to the victim's mom, Mrs. Remy called and urged the deceased not to renew the restaining order.  It has been reported that Mrs. Remy said she and her husband would protect the young victim.  This is involvement enough for many. 

Anyone on roids like jared remy was is a ticking time bomb.  Being around athletes, Jerry knew this and should have cut off the atm until his kid cut out the roids. Just my opinion.

Agree ...... Thats why Jerry's coming back is going to be very, very difficult for all concerned.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Should of hired a latin American so she can interview guys like Xander and ortiz but then again finding a pretty mexican or something is like finding a needle in a hay stack

Go watch Sabado Giganto (sp) and come back and revise your statement please

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

So does anyone think Toronto is an uproar like they were when Boston took Farrell away????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:

Should of hired a latin American so she can interview guys like Xander and ortiz but then again finding a pretty mexican or something is like finding a needle in a hay stack

Go watch Sabado Giganto (sp) and come back and revise your statement please

Thanks Jim for correcting that crazy statement.  The first part of the statement is interesting and although the sox have spanish reporters on the field and a spanish  radio station, it is time for someone up front to be able to speak spanish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

So, whats new on the Jenny, JENNY DELL front ???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Are they still an ITEM   ????????   Very QUIET !!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2014/02/nesn_hires_reporterhost_sarah_davis_search_for_red_sox_repor.html

she is no Jenny Dell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Mean while, back on the SHRIMP BOAT, a broken hearted Forrest, FORREST GUMP waits for his Jenny, JENNY DELL  to come home !!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Nickname: Haze
    Family: Single
    Favorite Sports to Watch: Football, baseball and hockey
    Favorite Sports to Play: Golf, baseball, tennis, volleyball and basketball
    Favorite Food: Surf ‘n turf
    Favorite TV Show: Monday Night Football
    Favorite Musical Group: Pearl Jam, Hootie and the Blowfish
    Favorite Movie: “Lord of the Rings” Trilogy
    Favorite Sports Movie: “Jerry Maguire”
    Favorite Piece of Clothing: My “hot” golf cleats
    If you could spend a day with anyone who would it be?: Chris Berman
    Most Embarrassing Moment on TV: When I called the “Gold Cup” soccer tournament the “Gold Club”

just get her back......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

MIDDY hit a HOMER today, looking good ........ There will be a hot time in the HOTEL tonight !!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Forgive me WMB, but was I the only Sox fan who thought Jenny Dell had a strangely manly face?  

Great assets, but I could never connect it to the face.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts