Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jete02fann. Show Jete02fann's posts

Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?

$160 million dollar payroll; great offense. Wait, no number 3 quality 3rd starter. That's like buying a luxury car with no tires. You're not getting very far. Texas/Yankees against Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller. Or San Francisco/Philadelphia. Greatest team since '27 Yankees-LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

Re: Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?

In Response to Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?:
    [QUOTE]$160 million dollar payroll; great offense. Wait, no number 3 quality 3rd starter. That's like buying a luxury car with no tires. You're not getting very far. Texas/Yankees against Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller. Or San Francisco/Philadelphia. Greatest team since '27 Yankees-LOL!
    Posted by Jete02fann[/QUOTE]

based on the big dollars theo signed him for, it will have to be SLACKEY.
    however, i'm hoping BEDARD will be better than SLACKEY; if not, he'll be of no significant help to the SOX.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?

Who's your #2 starter?  Kei Igawa?

Check that, who is your #1?  Charles Carsten "The Sox beat me 3 times this year and essentially own my fat butt" Sabathia?

I'll take my chances w/ Beckett and Lester and whoever the yankees can glue together.  This is like 2004 all over again.  Maybe you could get Vasquez back.  Again? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

In Response to Re: Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller? : based on the big dollars theo signed him for, it will have to be SLACKEY. however, i'm hoping BEDARD will be better than SLACKEY; if not, he'll be of no significant help to the SOX.
    Posted by the_yazzer[/QUOTE]

There certainly is a possibility that Bedard will be better than Lackey. The key is Bedard's health. If he can hold up through the end of thseason, then he can be a valuable addition.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

the OP has authored 6 threads on the first two pages, and hasn't contributed past the OP in any of them.....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Not a fair thread.  The Sox have 2 starters on the DL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Unless Bedard is surprisingly good it's a toss up between Wake & Lackey.  My guess is that Tito would go with Lackey, erratic as he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?:
    [QUOTE]$160 million dollar payroll; great offense. Wait, no number 3 quality 3rd starter. That's like buying a luxury car with no tires. You're not getting very far. Texas/Yankees against Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller. Or San Francisco/Philadelphia. Greatest team since '27 Yankees-LOL!
    Posted by Jete02fann[/QUOTE]

And the Yanquis #2 starter is?????

With $200,000,000 payroll ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Never mind who is your 5th starter-who is your 3rd starter-Lackey/Bedard/Wakefield/Miller?:
    [QUOTE]Who's your #2 starter?  Kei Igawa? Check that, who is your #1?  Charles Carsten "The Sox beat me 3 times this year and essentially own my fat butt" Sabathia? I'll take my chances w/ Beckett and Lester and whoever the yankees can glue together.  This is like 2004 all over again.  Maybe you could get Vasquez back.  Again? 
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Well, well ... looks like we agree on this, AM ....

:o)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]the OP has authored 6 threads on the first two pages, and hasn't contributed past the OP in any of them.....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Jete,

He brings up the '27 Yanks ... and I bet he can't name a single pitcher on that team.  Not without looking it up.  The hitters are easy, but he's not attacking the hitters on the Sox but the pitching.