New Coaching Staff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

New Coaching Staff

These kids look lost in both the batters box and pitchers mound. I doubt every scouts in baseball is wrong about Xander, Bradley Jr and etc.

John Kruk as hitting coach? Wonder if Dave Duncan is willing to leave St Louis to become Red Sox pitching coach. $$$ Talks and BS Walks. If we are going to go young bring in at least Dave Duncan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Re: New Coaching Staff

it is hard to see them constantly chase balls that are miles away from the strike zone... Kurk will want a kings forture to leave his gig.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it is hard to see them constantly chase balls that are miles away from the strike zone... Kurk will want a kings forture to leave his gig.

[/QUOTE]

If you listen to many scouts in baseball that believe Xander, Bradley and Betts will all be very good players. I think the problem here is the Red Sox never spend $$$ on coaches. They hire second rates coaches. Dave Duncan is a consultant with the Cardinals right now. But $$$ talks and BS walks. He is the best pitching coach in the last 30 years. I say go get him to develop this young staff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

OP could be right, based on the evidence.