New member on the Forum?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

New member on the Forum?????

Apparently we have a new member on the forum or plagiarism is afoot evidenced by an article in the Globe that is typical of what one might read on any given day of late on this very forum.

Wilbur: Trade Doubront, Get the Sox the Bat They Desperately Need

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: New member on the Forum?????

In response to dustcover's comment:

Apparently we have a new member on the forum or plagiarism is afoot evidenced by an article in the Globe that is atypical of what one might read on any given day of late on this very forum.

I HAVE BROUGHT THAT UP BEFORE.  SINCE HE MAY HAVE ANOTHER START AND WHAT IF HE LOOK BAD.  BETTER OFF TO TRADE HIM BEFORE HE LOOK WORSEN AS HE KEEP GETTING MORE STARTS.

BUCHOLTZ COULD BE PLACE IN BULLPEN IF HE STRUGGLE SO THAT WAY BOSTON CAN HAVE DE LA ROSA AND WORKMAN BACK ON THE ROTATION.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

No question some of the reporters glance at what we're talking about here. They'd be foolish not to. It's a gold mine of material. It is too bad they don't give credit where it's due.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to djcbuffum's comment:

Apparently we have a new member on the forum or plagiarism is afoot evidenced by an article in the Globe that is atypical of what one might read on any given day of late on this very forum.

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think you mean to say "typical," not "atypical."

You're right on, I'm busted.  Very sloppy on my part. Thanks for the heads-up.

Now let's see if this darn edit button works.  laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Someone said they thought Mazz posted in this forum. I am convinced that Pete Abe posts here. I don't think it's beyond the imagination stretch to think some of the beat writers post here..especially if you read their articles.

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Someone said they thought Mazz posted in this forum. I am convinced that Pete Abe posts here. I don't think it's beyond the imagination stretch to think some of the beat writers post here..especially if you read their articles.

Yet...we have to give credit when quoting an article....I say we demand justice, and give us credit when it's due!

I want to see the next Pete Abe tweet give credit to 2013soxchamps for my loyalty and devotion to Big Papi :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Yet...we have to give credit when quoting an article....I say we demand justice, and give us credit when it's due!

I want to see the next Pete Abe tweet give credit to 2013soxchamps for my loyalty and devotion to Big Papi :-)

Haha...I think he absolutely should !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

I am convinced that Pete Abe posts here.

Hmmmm......J-Bay does re-tweet him quite a bit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Apparently we have a new member on the forum or plagiarism is afoot evidenced by an article in the Globe that is typical of what one might read on any given day of late on this very forum.

I believe if the SOX trade Doubront, they s/b able to pick any bat from the club that wants him. In fact, I'm fairly certain that club would also throw in a bag of balls.

Sections
Shortcuts