New MLB CBA will include HGH testing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

New MLB CBA will include HGH testing

From ESPN.com:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/7255517/new-major-league-baseball-cba-include-testing-hgh-according-sources

Major League Baseball's new collective bargaining agreement will include blood testing for human growth hormone, sources confirmed to ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney.

A report in the New York Times, citing two league sources familiar with the deal, said testing would begin in February during spring training. According to the sources, the penalty for a positive HGH test will be the same as a positive steroid test -- a 50-game suspension.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: New MLB CBA will include HGH testing

So much for going after Colon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

And HOW is this related to this story?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Took too long. Effective CBA must include standards based upon Olympic testing, regularly updated to include the latest PED technology

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I cannot for the life understand why the players and the Players Union would not want to adhere to the most strict of testing policies. If things are equal Pujols would still be the best offensive star in the league, and paid the same. Letting the cheaters cheat only makes a mockery of the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: New MLB CBA will include HGH testing:
    [QUOTE]And HOW is this related to this story?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

It's called a j-o-k-e Steven. I think you try to be intentionally obtuse and thick, especially with things I post. Probably why I had you blocked back during the season. It just gets tiresome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: New MLB CBA will include HGH testing:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New MLB CBA will include HGH testing : It's called a j-o-k-e Steven. I think you try to be intentionally obtuse and thick, especially with things I post. Probably why I had you blocked back during the season. It just gets tiresome.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Oh. Obviously, I didn't get it. Sorry. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

So, we get Philly's pick rather than a supplemental pick...
    ...yea.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

If steroids are illegal, and supposedly, against the rules of baseball, I'm not getting the 50-day suspension thing for a positive test. Shouldn't you be charged with something, and out of baseball?

As for HGH, it's cheating and a 50-day suspension just may be something players are willing to risk. After all, it's not like they can't play again. Ridiculous.