new mngr & general mngr nxt year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1918Babe1918. Show 1918Babe1918's posts

Re: new mngr & general mngr nxt year

I like these new posters this week named Seabeachfred and Pumpsie-Green.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to Re: new mngr & general mngr nxt year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to new mngr & general mngr nxt year : Thats right on target Jack. If we do not rid ourselves of our GM and clueless witless manager, we will never win another ring. Thats just the way it is
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]
     Pumsie, having graduated from medical school and earning your M.D. makes you more qualified than the rest of us. Can you please explain how a 30 yr old athlete gets a pulmonary embolism. Did Theo drop the ball on this one I say yes

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: new mngr & general mngr nxt year :  Pumsie, having graduated from medical school and earning your M.D. makes you more qualified than the rest of us. Can you please explain how a 30 yr old athlete gets a pulmonary embolism. Did Theo drop the ball on this one I say yes  
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]

Embolisms are caused by blood clots. Blood clots are correlated with high levels of cholesterol especially LDL. Cholesterol is a function of bad diet. Perhaps Jenks ate too much steak, hamburgers, chicken wings, and cheese.

When the cholesterol plaque on the arteries breaks lose and creates a blockage you have an embolism. This happens to some people but not to most.

Anyway, it seems that you desire a scapegoat and Theo is that man. Enjoy trolling with your anti-Theo / FO agenda. The rest of us will root for the team and enjoy  the games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

LOL, it is not like you have a chance going into the playoffs regardless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: new mngr & general mngr nxt year : Embolisms are caused by blood clots. Blood clots are correlated with high levels of cholesterol especially LDL. Cholesterol is a function of bad diet. Perhaps Jenks ate too much steak, hamburgers, chicken wings, and cheese. When the cholesterol plaque on the arteries breaks lose and creates a blockage you have an embolism. This happens to some people but not to most. Anyway, it seems that you desire a scapegoat and Theo is that man. Enjoy trolling with your anti-Theo / FO agenda. The rest of us will root for the team and enjoy  the games.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Heredity is a bigger factor than diet.  Diet and exercise can help reduce total cholesterol and LDL (and triglycerides) and raise HDL, but the most reliable fix is taking one of the statins. 

I think conditioning is an issue with this team.  Not everyone, of course, but several.  AGon, Youkilis, Ortiz, Albers, Lester, and Beckett could all stand to lose some weight.  I think the best time to do that is in the offseason.  Professional baseball players need to work on conditioning year around. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: new mngr & general mngr nxt year : Embolisms are caused by blood clots. Blood clots are correlated with high levels of cholesterol especially LDL. Cholesterol is a function of bad diet. Perhaps Jenks ate too much steak, hamburgers, chicken wings, and cheese. When the cholesterol plaque on the arteries breaks lose and creates a blockage you have an embolism. This happens to some people but not to most. Anyway, it seems that you desire a scapegoat and Theo is that man. Enjoy trolling with your anti-Theo / FO agenda. The rest of us will root for the team and enjoy  the games.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]
    Listen here little boy, I have been sox fan since 67, just because I call it like i see it doesn't make me a troll you little s--i. Fact Theo signed a fat overweight pitcher who had a 4.44 ERA last year  who stunk up the place & gave him  12million dollar 2 yr contract he is not a scapegoat, Theo just doesn't know anything about pitching.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from napalmball. Show napalmball's posts

Theo also doesnt know anything about career years and OF and SS.

Sections
Shortcuts