New ownership please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

New ownership please

Hamilton to the Angels, McCarthy signed for very little, Anibal still out there and we get another aging mediocre pitcher in Dempster.  I have never said this before in my 40 plus years rooting for the Sox but the way things have gone so far I have very little interest watching this club play next season. 

Whats next Ross over Swisher even though Cody is much less versatile to our needs?  Making Lackey team captain?

Really sad to watch!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: New ownership please

Want some cheese with that wine.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep.   But not that cheap American you eat.   Got any Brie? 

[/QUOTE]

Uhh that nasty crap.... I was thinking more like mozzorella or maybe some sharp cheddar.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uhh that nasty crap.... I was thinking more like mozzorella or maybe some sharp cheddar.

[/QUOTE]

If we're talking chedder, then definitely American -- some Vermont or Wisconsin sharp cheddar. My other choice would be sharp provolone imported from Italy -- the good stuff that bites back at you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

this team is a joke

hankie should drive down Rt 1  and ask directions to Foxborough

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If we're talking chedder, then definitely American -- some Vermont or Wisconsin sharp cheddar. My other choice would be sharp provolone imported from Italy -- the good stuff that bites back at you.

[/QUOTE]

my stepdad would get imported italian provolone. some of the best cheese i've ever had. hell, the only type of cheese i don't like is swiss BLEH.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Melt some imported provolone on Ryan Dempster, and the whole deal might not taste so bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXwvL7n7NCQ

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my stepdad would get imported italian provolone. some of the best cheese i've ever had. hell, the only type of cheese i don't like is swiss BLEH.

[/QUOTE]

Stupid Italians.  I have American Cheese in my refridgerator for 10 years and it's as good as new.  The Italian stuff goes bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stupid Italians.  I have American Cheese in my refridgerator for 10 years and it's as good as new.  The Italian stuff goes bad.

[/QUOTE]

???  Now thats not nice

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Melt some imported provolone on Ryan Dempster, and the whole deal might not taste so bad.

[/QUOTE]

HAA!! thats a good one

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

USA USA USA !!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hamilton to the Angels, McCarthy signed for very little, Anibal still out there and we get another aging mediocre pitcher in Dempster.  I have never said this before in my 40 plus years rooting for the Sox but the way things have gone so far I have very little interest watching this club play next season. 

Whats next Ross over Swisher even though Cody is much less versatile to our needs?  Making Lackey team captain?

Really sad to watch!

[/QUOTE]

what make you all think that they all wanted to come to Boston.  Who know that half of these players do not want to come to Boston!!!!

Dont sound like they all love Boston.  If they dont like Boston, but if Boston can just overpay them such as to give Hamilton 6yrs/150mm, McCarthy 2yrs/26mm, Sanchez 5yrs/90mm, etc, I am sure they will all come to Boston.

Look at Ryan Dempster.  He rejected the first contract offer by Boston, and then he only see the Royal have a better offer.  Why can he go there instead Boston?  Guess he hate KC more than Boston, and he just hope there is someone can make a better deal than Boston or KC.  But there isnt any!!  Ryan isnt going to wait longer cuz he know that once Boston find another pitcher such as Lohse, etc, Boston is going to tell him, good  luck on finding a new team other than signing with the Royals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[/QUOTE]

Even the Red Sox half hearted attempt so far to improve our team takes a back seat to what happened here in CT today. 

About 15 minutes from us in a Sandy Hook elementry school a gunman opened fire in a kindegarden class which is about as cowardly as you get.  They are calling it the worst mass school shooting in history with 26 dead so far.  There is absolutely no reason any hand gun should ever be allowed in a school and why is it so hard to control just puzzles me.

God bless the families

Sections
Shortcuts