louisthelipp That is all.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: New pike alias

welcome back, pike

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

Mommy, Mommy. I can't handle Pike. Please tell him to go away. Carnie wants the sandbox / fraternity all to himself. Mommy , keep that Kimsaysthis out of here also. I love the other playmates who love to bash, be negative, pessimistic, skeptical, shallow, and pout and go into tantrums like me. Stupid kids hate those smarter kidas. Tell Dottie to ban him Mommy. He is a bad boy.

some of us have miss you, Pike. LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

J-Bay is not concerned about "censorship". He eliminates posters because they have multiple monikers aliases. That is why he summarily weeds out every new moniker that Pike comes in here with. He makes an exception however with you Softlaw. That is being inconsistent. For some reason he likes and prefers you chronic negativity and hatred about everything that is Red Sox. J-Bay is like having a fox in charge of the henhouse or a Yankee fan in charge of a Red Sox forum. There is no doubt that he is a moderator. You can bet that LouistheLipp will be banned tonight and Softlaw and his other monikers will remain. It should be obvious by now.

At least in your mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Pike  - Softy only posts from one alias at a time. He likely would never change them except he gets booted from time to time when he goes postal. It's one reason why he has a lot more respect on this board than you do, despite his antics - he sticks with his moniker. 

You on the other hand genuinely enjoy posting from multiple accounts. You will never understand how much that undermines anything you have to say and detracts from whatever flimsy "true fans are always positivie" argument you have - which by the way amounts to sucking up to a corrupt management with a big happy smile on your face. If you were on the Titanic you would yell at people getting lifeboats and scold them for not appreciating the stars. 

Softy, by the way, talking about Obama and censorship is offensive to true totalarian regimes. You realize there are countries in the world where you can't even get on the Internet. And yet your political myopia prevents you from grasping any sense of perspective. But then perspective and a nuanced understanding of what is really happening in this world has never interested you. 

Pike BTW this forum didn't fall apart in your absence, it actually got better without your armchair moderations...go figure!!! 

@Carnie thx for the heads up...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The Retrun of the Troll

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

All I get from your posts is that the bannings are working as it is clearly under your skin and driving you batty. Awesome

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

My theory will be 100 percent correct tomorrow when moderator J-Bay ( Tim Wescott) bans me for coming in here with the sole crime of having a new moniker while Softlaw and his other monikers will remain.  I don't intend to spend much time here this winter anyway. I just like to come here periodically and see if the fox in still in charge of henhouse, if the forum is still 90% negative, if pretenders prevail, and optimism is snuffed out like a candle. The moderator is told by BDC to keep the pot stirred and negativity and stupidity guarantee that. Good job Tim. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

My theory will be 100 percent correct tomorrow when moderator J-Bay ( Tim Wescott) bans me for coming in here with the sole crime of having a new moniker while Softlaw and his other monikers will remain.  I don't intend to spend much time here this winter anyway. I just like to come here periodically and see if the fox in still in charge of henhouse, if the forum is still 90% negative, if pretenders prevail, and optimism is snuffed out like a candle. The moderator is told by BDC to keep the pot stirred and negativity and stupidity guarantee that. Good job Tim. 

Nice one burrito, I'm sure he was getting ready to delete that one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes. lol.

Man now on basbeall.... the Dodgers are whacked. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I'm only here for a few hours since moderator J-Bay will ban me for having multiple monikers. That is a sin but somehow Softlaw is immune and he is permitted to have twenty different monikers. Go figure. Could it be that J-Bay prefers negative posters rather than positive ones? Would J-Bay prefer me to have ONE moniker? Would he prefer Softlaw to have ONE moniker? Why not assign each of us ONE moniker to use?  How many others are using more than one moniker? Isn't it obvious that Bill-806 is? Having multiple monikers is much worse of a crime than the forum being inundated with a bevy of senile, stupid, negative buffoons. J-Bay as moderator prefers it that way. That is obvious. Long live Softlaw and his multiple monikers.

You aren't a postive poster.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Love how you guys are so cryptic in your responses. Brain freeze or inarticulate, or incapable of rational thought / response. Give up the fraternity and talk. Act like a Red Sox fan instead of kissing each others azz. This is a Red Sox forum and not a popularity contest.

What I can't get an answer to is why Burrito liked Babe and hated JimDavis. That means that he liked a Sox hater and hated a Sox fan. Go figure.

I liked both of them. I just don't like you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Love how you guys are so cryptic in your responses. Brain freeze or inarticulate, or incapable of rational thought / response. Give up the fraternity and talk. Act like a Red Sox fan instead of kissing each others azz. This is a Red Sox forum and not a popularity contest.

What I can't get an answer to is why Burrito liked Babe and hated JimDavis. That means that he liked a Sox hater and hated a Sox fan. Go figure.

Could it possibly be that in a discussion you need to hear multiple opinions?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

who doesn't like jimdavis ? he offered an strong personality to this board

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

who doesn't like jimdavis ? he offered an strong personality top this board

I'm pretty sure ike, georom, ADG and the rest of the crybaby brigade didn't like him much...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts