New pike alias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: New pike alias

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm only here for a few hours since moderator J-Bay will ban me for having multiple monikers. That is a sin but somehow Softlaw is immune and he is permitted to have twenty different monikers. Go figure. Could it be that J-Bay prefers negative posters rather than positive ones? Would J-Bay prefer me to have ONE moniker? Would he prefer Softlaw to have ONE moniker? Why not assign each of us ONE moniker to use?  How many others are using more than one moniker? Isn't it obvious that Bill-806 is? Having multiple monikers is much worse of a crime than the forum being inundated with a bevy of senile, stupid, negative buffoons. J-Bay as moderator prefers it that way. That is obvious. Long live Softlaw and his multiple monikers.

[/QUOTE]

can you name everyones monikers for me please so I will know who everyone is?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hmmmmm.... that is odd. I never thought they were on in the same. Things that make u go "hmmmmm".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I noticed that too.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who doesn't like jimdavis ? he offered an strong personality top this board

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure ike, georom, ADG and the rest of the crybaby brigade didn't like him much...

[/QUOTE]

not true...i respected JimDavis and despite my joey debates, the guy is a real fan....even i have to admit that...you have to be some sort of cretin to post for years and hate the other posters...that would make me...pike

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

who doesn't like jimdavis ? he offered an strong personality top this board

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure ike, georom, ADG and the rest of the crybaby brigade didn't like him much...

[/QUOTE]

not true...i respected JimDavis and despite my joey debates, the guy is a real fan....even i have to admit that...you have to be some sort of cretin to post for years and hate the other posters...that would make me...pike

[/QUOTE]

True enough. Even though you and I have had our share of disagreements, I respect you. I might not always agree with you, or maybe never agree with you but you've always backed up your posts. For my part I apologize for our little name calling episode yesterday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

np carnie....being called a bootlicker is childish as well....no innocents here on BDC

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

A) pike deleted the thread that he used j-bays real name

B) jimdavis is one of many necessary ingrediants to a successful forum

Go Sox!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I, for one, am raising my coffee mug in honor of the late Jim Davis.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

A) pike deleted the thread that he used j-bays real name

B) jimdavis is one of many necessary ingrediants to a successful forum

Go Sox!

[/QUOTE]

Good thing you quoted that post before he could delete it. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

When one says "a positive poster", can you elaborate what you mean? Are you referring to positivity about the team or are you talking positivity about the behavior of other posters. In other words, is Breidy a "positive" poster or is Softlaw a "positive" poster?  You need to qualify what your definition is. Poor Burrito thinks that Babe was a positive poster and that JimDavis was not. Go figure. The normal response from a newbie coming into this forum is that someone who bashes the team 100 % of the time such as Softlaw and Andrewmitch are negative posters. Pike rarely bashes the team and would be considered to be a positive poster. Comprendo?

[/QUOTE]

You disrupt the flow of conversation. I like talking baseball with fans of other teams. I like talking baseball with fans who aren't happy with the Red Sox. This board isn't suppose to be let's praise the Red Sox forum. The problem isn't the negativity from posters you don't like. The problem is people who think they are doing God's work interrupting threads trying to save us from ourselves. This is the worst form of trolling and says a lot about you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

When one says "a positive poster", can you elaborate what you mean? Are you referring to positivity about the team or are you talking positivity about the behavior of other posters. In other words, is Breidy a "positive" poster or is Softlaw a "positive" poster?  You need to qualify what your definition is. Poor Burrito thinks that Babe was a positive poster and that JimDavis was not. Go figure. The normal response from a newbie coming into this forum is that someone who bashes the team 100 % of the time such as Softlaw and Andrewmitch are negative posters. Pike rarely bashes the team and would be considered to be a positive poster. Comprendo?

[/QUOTE]

You disrupt the flow of conversation. I like talking baseball with fans of other teams. I like talking baseball with fans who aren't happy with the Red Sox. This board isn't suppose to be let's praise the Red Sox forum. The problem isn't the negativity from posters you don't like. The problem is people who think they are doing God's work interrupting threads trying to save us from ourselves. This is the worst form of trolling and says a lot about you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My theory will be 100 percent correct tomorrow when moderator J-Bay ( Tim Wescott) bans me for coming in here with the sole crime of having a new moniker while Softlaw and his other monikers will remain.  I don't intend to spend much time here this winter anyway. I just like to come here periodically and see if the fox in still in charge of henhouse, if the forum is still 90% negative, if pretenders prevail, and optimism is snuffed out like a candle. The moderator is told by BDC to keep the pot stirred and negativity and stupidity guarantee that. Good job Tim. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Double up on your meds, pike. WTH is Tim Wescott??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm only here for a few hours since moderator J-Bay will ban me for having multiple monikers. That is a sin but somehow Softlaw is immune and he is permitted to have twenty different monikers. Go figure. Could it be that J-Bay prefers negative posters rather than positive ones? Would J-Bay prefer me to have ONE moniker? Would he prefer Softlaw to have ONE moniker? Why not assign each of us ONE moniker to use?  How many others are using more than one moniker? Isn't it obvious that Bill-806 is? Having multiple monikers is much worse of a crime than the forum being inundated with a bevy of senile, stupid, negative buffoons. J-Bay as moderator prefers it that way. That is obvious. Long live Softlaw and his multiple monikers.

[/QUOTE]Pike or who ever you are.........  Your giving me too much credit here with this multiple moniker stuff....... I really do not have the time or desire to be a multiple moniker player.........  I love my Red Sox and I enjoy the "give & take" on this board with many of our posters......  The only thing that I can be guilty to, is that I fully endorse the teachings of SOFTY/SOFTLAW , baseball or "BIG O"....  He is spot on 110% of the time !!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I arrived yesterday and my first comment was baseball related and immediately Carnie, Georom, MEF, and Chilada said "Pike?". J-Bay would have done the same if he were here. I wasn't disruptive at all or trolling ( I never have trolled, look up the definition). The fact is that I act like a Red Sox fan and the list of complainers don't like that. They feel the same way about other posters who either are positive or curb the desire to bash without cause. I poke my head into the forum and the witch hunt starts. It is no wonder that the complainers comprise 95% of the forum. They must vent daily and moan, groan, and gripe until the positive fans are bored to death and leave. Please give me a list of non-complainers as long as that of the complainers. You can't and that proves my point. Why is it so rewarding for chronic complainers to preach to the choir? Do you call up you next door heighbor to tell him that the Sun is shining? I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

You "don't get" why you are BY FAR the most hated poster here?  I don't believe you;  I think you get it, you just refuse to accept it.  Amongst the reasons for the hatred of you are such diverse elements as:

• Your hiding behind multiple aliases simultaneously....for the nth time (with no response) why do you do that?
    • Your incessant preaching at people about how they should post on an open forum.
    • Your grotesque attempts to expose posters' true identities.

I'm sure others can easily add to that short list.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I arrived yesterday and my first comment was baseball related and immediately Carnie, Georom, MEF, and Enchilada said "Pike?". J-Bay would have done the same if he were here. I wasn't disruptive at all or trolling ( I never have trolled, look up the definition). The fact is that I act like a Red Sox fan and the list of complainers don't like that. They feel the same way about other posters who either are positive or curb the desire to bash without cause. I poke my head into the forum and the witch hunt starts. It is no wonder that the complainers comprise 95% of the forum. They must vent daily and moan, groan, and gripe until the positive fans are bored to death and leave. Please give me a list of non-complainers as long as that of the complainers. You can't and that proves my point. Why is it so rewarding for chronic complainers to preach to the choir? Do you call up you next door heighbor to tell him that the Sun is shining? I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]
    The Red Sox won 69 games last year people should be upset. The were not a good team. They have not been to the playoffs in 3 years one a playoff game in 4. They have the right to complain. This team needs a lot of work. I trust this team is going to be better but it still needs to be proven. If you can't come here and complain, what is this forum for? I am having a hard time believing you don't realize what you are doing. I think this could be a fake persona.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

The Red Sox won 69 games last year people should be upset. The were not a good team. They have not been to the playoffs in 3 years one a playoff game in 4. They have the right to complain. This team needs a lot of work. I trust this team is going to be better but it still needs to be proven. If you can't come here and complain, what is this forum for? I am having a hard time believing you don't realize what you are doing. I think this could be a fake persona.

But after the regulars admit the amount of injuries, the under-performance of highly paid players, and the poor managing of BV, why must the venting be repeated daily. Does a college lecturer give the same lecture daily throughout the semester. Don't the students absorb it the first day? We all were aware that a team of AAA players wasn't going to perform well.

[/QUOTE]

So should everyone just post about how great the Sox are until the miss the playoffs? I don't think this team is as good as the 2009 team that got sweept by the Angels. Everyday new moves are made. 3 of 4 days of the Winter Meetings the Sox added players. That means new lecture material, no? Couldn't they same be said about you reminding us about who is a troll? I mean you do it multiple times a thread. What should people talk about in order for you to be happy?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

No , the "I don't get it " refers to why forum members waste their time every day in numerous rants and vents telling RSN that we had problems. Didn't we already know that? Why do the 20 on the complainers list ( which comprises 90% of the regulars) feel compelled to preach to the choir / themselves so often. That is what " I don't get". Get it yet?

I elaborated at length last night that I will gladly post under ONE moniker but J-Bay keeps booted me in his role as moderator and therefore I need to come back with a new moniker. J-Bay doesn't do that to Softlaw and he has been using at least six monikers in recent months. Bill-806 should also use only one moniker. J-Bay is very inconsistent in his banning criteria. I came here to discuss baseball last night and was met at the door by the witch hunters. That isn't right.

[/QUOTE]

• That does not explain why in the past you have had multiple aliases on the go including 2 (or more?) on the same thread at times.  Re Softy, usually if not always his aliases are consecutive while yours are concurrent.  Again, why is that?
    • You seem to be the only person claiming that Bill uses more than one alias....even if true, how does that justify you doing it?
    • What is your defense for attempting to identify anonymous posters' true identities?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Also, Pike, re "I came here to discuss baseball last night and was met at the door by the witch hunters.".....you're right in a sense, but given your years of awful behaviour here you can hardly blame people - including me - for jumping down your throat when your nth alias shows up.

Knock off the preachy, stalking nonsense for a month and I'll be first in line to defend you if people continue to carry a grudge when you've moved on.