1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: New pike alias

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

Sonics, you have seemed to despise me ever since I told you that garage band music from the 1960s ( Sonics, Monks, Lyres, Vicars ) sounded like the noise emanating from a group of children  banging on pots and pans with spoons accompanied by intermittent fa-rts. Just my opinion, don't take it personally.

That's absurd, I couldn't care less what you or anyone thinks of my taste in anything.  I'm as straightforward here as I am in real life;  I despise your behaviour here, to be accurate, not your silly views on things based on 2-minute scans of wiki.

Again:

• Why do you use multiple aliases concurrenty; and
    • How do you defend trying to expose posters' identities?

This is absurd; we both know you won't answer because you know both are wrong.  If you thought they were good behaviours you would answer and rigourously defend them.  But you don't because you know they are wrong.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

What is puzzling however is that when Pike enters the forum using an obscure name, Carnie, Enchilada, J-Bay, MEF, and others shout out "Pike" to sound an alarm but when Softlaw arrives here as Ocoee nobody feels compelled to tell one and all that Ocoee = Softlaw.

Completely false.  Your concurrent aliases and Softy's consecutive aliases are both immediately outed....primarily because both your posting styles, subjects and phrasing are absolutely transparent.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

J-Bay is not concerned about "censorship". He eliminates posters because they have multiple monikers aliases. That is why he summarily weeds out every new moniker that Pike comes in here with. He makes an exception however with you Softlaw. That is being inconsistent. For some reason he likes and prefers you chronic negativity and hatred about everything that is Red Sox. J-Bay is like having a fox in charge of the henhouse or a Yankee fan in charge of a Red Sox forum. There is no doubt that he is a moderator. You can bet that LouistheLipp will be banned tonight and Softlaw and his other monikers will remain. It should be obvious by now.

When j-bay brings out the batphone, it's over for you pike.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

J-Bay is not concerned about "censorship". He eliminates posters because they have multiple monikers aliases. That is why he summarily weeds out every new moniker that Pike comes in here with. He makes an exception however with you Softlaw. That is being inconsistent. For some reason he likes and prefers you chronic negativity and hatred about everything that is Red Sox. J-Bay is like having a fox in charge of the henhouse or a Yankee fan in charge of a Red Sox forum. There is no doubt that he is a moderator. You can bet that LouistheLipp will be banned tonight and Softlaw and his other monikers will remain. It should be obvious by now.

When j-bay rings out the batphone, it's over for you pike.

IF ONLY!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike, are you related to Louis Lipps that used to play WR for the Pittsburg Steelers in the mid/late 80's?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pike, are you related to Louis Lipps that used to play WR for the Pittsburg Steelers in the mid/late 80's?

Ahhh, that explains it....all the hits to the head.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Ahhh, That explains it....all the hits to the head

Yes. He had flashes of brilliance, but never did live up to his potential. He returned kicks too, so I'm sure there were some hits that would be cosidered illegal in today's climate. Trouble is, he was black, and I picture pike as an old, white guy. Hmmmmmmm, mybe there is a medial condition that caused a change in skin tone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Yes. He had flashes of brilliance, but never did live up to his potential. He returned kicks too, so I'm sure there were some hits that would be cosidered illegal in today's climate. Trouble is, he was black, and I picture pike as an old, white guy. Hmmmmmmm, mybe there is a medial condition that caused a change in skin tone.

Vitiligo....better known as Michael Jackson disease

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

After J-Bay emails Dottie Monday morning and I am banned once again for having a new moniker ( can't participate without one) I will need to get another moniker. Should I look at a rural map of backwoods Georgia and find a town that still has a branch of the KKK and has a general store with Ike Godzee's son as proprietor. The best way to have longevity in this forum is to pretend that one is Softlaw.

Stick to one pike, you should be all set. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

After J-Bay emails Dottie Monday morning and I am banned once again for having a new moniker ( can't participate without one) I will need to get another moniker. Should I look at a rural map of backwoods Georgia and find a town that still has a branch of the KKK and has a general store with Ike Godzee's son as proprietor. The best way to have longevity in this forum is to pretend that one is Softlaw.

Well, that, or you could stick with one moniker like most of us do. Either way....But if you choose the KKK, first read the old Sherlock Holmes story "The Five Orange Pips". It concerns the KKK.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Vitiligo....better known as Michael Jackson disease

Yes. That is it, I'm convinced of it now.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

When one says "a positive poster", can you elaborate what you mean? Are you referring to positivity about the team or are you talking positivity about the behavior of other posters. In other words, is Breidy a "positive" poster or is Softlaw a "positive" poster?  You need to qualify what your definition is. Poor Burrito thinks that Babe was a positive poster and that JimDavis was not. Go figure. The normal response from a newbie coming into this forum is that someone who bashes the team 100 % of the time such as Softlaw and Andrewmitch are negative posters. Pike rarely bashes the team and would be considered to be a positive poster. Comprendo?

You disrupt the flow of conversation. I like talking baseball with fans of other teams. I like talking baseball with fans who aren't happy with the Red Sox. This board isn't suppose to be let's praise the Red Sox forum. The problem isn't the negativity from posters you don't like. The problem is people who think they are doing God's work interrupting threads trying to save us from ourselves. This is the worst form of trolling and says a lot about you.

I arrived yesterday and my first comment was baseball related and immediately Carnie, Georom, MEF, and Enchilada said "Pike?". J-Bay would have done the same if he were here. I wasn't disruptive at all or trolling ( I never have trolled, look up the definition). The fact is that I act like a Red Sox fan and the list of complainers don't like that. They feel the same way about other posters who either are positive or curb the desire to bash without cause. I poke my head into the forum and the witch hunt starts. It is no wonder that the complainers comprise 95% of the forum. They must vent daily and moan, groan, and gripe until the positive fans are bored to death and leave. Please give me a list of non-complainers as long as that of the complainers. You can't and that proves my point. Why is it so rewarding for chronic complainers to preach to the choir? Do you call up you next door heighbor to tell him that the Sun is shining? I don't get it.

For the record, this was the first post I saw from pike yesterday on the 2012 BDC Complainer of the year thread.

"Most of those that are the lifeblood of the forum and start the whining threads and stir the pot are on the list. Admit it folks that you wouldn't come to this forum without these whiners. Their senility and blatant stupidity are your daily target practice. Imagine being on a rifle range and you are ready to shoot and these rabbits ( the whiners) start running across the field. It is fun to make fun of them and they never seem to get any smarter.  They all really think that they are GM qualified and smarter than Ben but could never figure out how to change the time on their VCRs. It was always 12:00 AM and blinking."

Baseball related? Really?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

You know why people either don't post often or leave altogether? Clue: it ain't the alleged Pike multi-alias thing or the differing opinions on what the Red Sox are doing, should have done, or should do. It's not the perception that some people think they know more about baseball and management technique than others or everyone for that matter.  And it's not the little cliqueiness factor that smells like a teen locker room. It's all the above and the vile disdain that anyone gets if they don't follow the predominat and hackneyed baseball and political ideology that permeates the small mindedness that is this board and it's Cheers-like stool sitters. Grab a mirror boys and see the real culprits. 

Great post.

I'd call it extreme overkill.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You know why people either don't post often or leave altogether? Clue: it ain't the alleged Pike multi-alias thing or the differing opinions on what the Red Sox are doing, should have done, or should do. It's not the perception that some people think they know more about baseball and management technique than others or everyone for that matter.  And it's not the little cliqueiness factor that smells like a teen locker room. It's all the above and the vile disdain that anyone gets if they don't follow the predominat and hackneyed baseball and political ideology that permeates the small mindedness that is this board and it's Cheers-like stool sitters. Grab a mirror boys and see the real culprits. 

And all of this explains pike's need to use multiple alises how?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And all of this explains pike's need to use multiple alises how?

I believe that Flattiehater is zeroing in on the cliques such as your gamethread group that smells like a teen locker room and the smallmindedness of the posters on the chronic complainers list. He also suggests that many here follow the Pied Piper and act like the regulars at the Cheers bar where everybody knows your name. The group that cares more about loyalty than having independent thought thoughts and opinions. "My fellow posters, right or wrong, my fellow posters".

OK, now we know what flattie meant, then THAT explains your neurotic and narcisistic need to use multiple aliases how?

Sections
Shortcuts