New pike alias

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: New pike alias

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I only have one moniker at a time. If you had read the entire thread, you would realize that this was discussed. I come in here with a new moniker and ten posters cry out "Pike" and go into a tantrun and inform J-Bay. Then J-Bay emails his good friend Dottie and I get banned. This only happens to me and not to Softlaw. It is disingenuous and inconsistent. I thought that both you and J-Bay were above such injustices. Son of a preacher man? I said above that I will come back tomorrow ( after J-Bay bans me) as Pike#6 and keep that one moniker. However the witch hunters will not be content with that. Meanwhile Softlaw has multiple monikers and getsaway with it. You see Softlaw is more in step with a bevy of pessimists and bashers than I am. You are a history bluff, Google Softlaw's moniker of Ocooe, Florida and tell me what that town is famous for.

[/QUOTE]

Since when, pike..... this time around?? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Flattiehater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know why people either don't post often or leave altogether? Clue: it ain't the alleged Pike multi-alias thing or the differing opinions on what the Red Sox are doing, should have done, or should do. It's not the perception that some people think they know more about baseball and management technique than others or everyone for that matter.  And it's not the little cliqueiness factor that smells like a teen locker room. It's all the above and the vile disdain that anyone gets if they don't follow the predominat and hackneyed baseball and political ideology that permeates the small mindedness that is this board and it's Cheers-like stool sitters. Grab a mirror boys and see the real culprits. 

[/QUOTE]

And all of this explains pike's need to use multiple alises how?

[/QUOTE]I believe that Flattiehater is zeroing in on the cliques such as your gamethread group that smells like a teen locker room and the smallmindedness of the posters on the chronic complainers list. He also suggests that many here follow the Pied Piper and act like the regulars at the Cheers bar where everybody knows your name. The group that cares more about loyalty than having independent thought thoughts and opinions. "My fellow posters, right or wrong, my fellow posters".

[/QUOTE]

of which, you're a part of pike.....everynight, as much as you said you were going to stay away

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

I only have one moniker at a time. If you had read the entire thread, you would realize that this was discussed. I come in here with a new moniker and ten posters cry out "Pike" and go into a tantrun and inform J-Bay. Then J-Bay emails his good friend Dottie and I get banned. This only happens to me and not to Softlaw. It is disingenuous and inconsistent. I thought that both you and J-Bay were above such injustices. Son of a preacher man? I said above that I will come back tomorrow ( after J-Bay bans me) as Pike#6 and keep that one moniker. However the witch hunters will not be content with that. Meanwhile Softlaw has multiple monikers and getsaway with it. You see Softlaw is more in step with a bevy of pessimists and bashers than I am. You are a history bluff, Google Softlaw's moniker of Ocooe, Florida and tell me what that town is famous for.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, yeah right. "One at a time" means that you are only clicking/posting on one at a time because you only have one mouse and keyboard at any given moment. The next moment you are on one at a time with a different alias. BTW, what is a "history bluff"? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Again:

• Why do you use multiple aliases concurrenty; and
    • How do you defend trying to expose posters' identities?

Defend them rather than avoid them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Again:

[/QUOTE]

The Forum awaits an answer:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You lying, patronising tool.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Again:

[/QUOTE]

I only have this one moniker. J-Bay has been instrumental via Dottie in banning the others one-by-one. I'd be content with having only one moniker.Didn't I say this several times above? You Examiner did say to me last summer that you enjoy having a villain. Why not choose a racial bigot who chooses Ocoee, Florida as his moniker. Did you look up the history of Ocooe? Forums shouldn't need villains to be interesting and a positive fans on a Red Sox forum should not be painted as villains just because they are a minority. Did you look at the complainers list and notice how many threads and posts are from them. Their negativity is the engine that controls the forum. No wonder why JimDavis types have left.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pike

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Again:

• Why do you use multiple aliases concurrently; and

[/QUOTE]

I only have this one moniker. J-Bay has been instrumental via Dottie in banning the others one-by-one. I'd be content with having only one moniker.Didn't I say this several times above? You Examiner did say to me last summer that you enjoy having a villain. Why not choose a racial bigot who chooses Ocoee, Florida as his moniker. Did you look up the history of Ocooe? Forums shouldn't need villains to be interesting and a positive fans on a Red Sox forum should not be painted as villains just because they are a minority. Did you look at the complainers list and notice how many threads and posts are from them. Their negativity is the engine that controls the forum. No wonder why JimDavis types have left.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, I will rephrase the question you are studiously avoiding....your psuedo, present-tense "answer" is fooling no one:

Again:

• Why have you historically used multiple aliases concurrently; and

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Law was banned over 200 times and kept coming back with new monikers. Law was disgusting in that he pretended to be a concerned Red Sox fan.

Babe was banned multiple times daily and had over 150 monikers. He was the classic troll, a troll's troll, and loved to irritate Red Sox fans.

Why did Dottie / BDC ban these two so many times when the forum whiners enjoyed and enabled them? A decent question. Any thoughts on this?

Meanwhile Kim and Pike rarely bashed the team, players, staff, or ownership but yet the complainers group find them to be the forum bad guys or villains. What gives? How logical is that.?

I was under the impression that this was a Red Sox forum but I am apparently mistaken.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, I will rephrase the question you are studiously avoiding....your psuedo, present-tense "answer" is fooling no one:

Again:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

Law was banned over 200 times and kept coming back with new monikers. Law was disgusting in that he pretended to be a concerned Red Sox fan.

Babe was banned multiple times daily and had over 150 monikers. He was the classic troll, a troll's troll, and loved to irritate Red Sox fans.

Why did Dottie / BDC ban these two so many times when the forum whiners enjoyed and enabled them? A decent question. Any thoughts on this?

Meanwhile Kim and Pike rarely bashed the team, players, staff, or ownership but yet the complainers group find them to be the forum bad guys or villains. What gives? How logical is that.?

I was under the impression that this was a Red Sox forum but I am apparently mistaken.

[/QUOTE]

pike

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Again:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Villain"? Haha. I would never have used such an egrandizing/Hollywood label for the likes of you. I think my comments were more along the line of saying I liked having you around for comic relief. Softlaw is just a moron that gives conservatives a bad name, and that I feel little need to pay attention to.  Why you do so is more than I can say.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[/QUOTE]

pike

[/QUOTE]

Mike Farmer? Do you farm the Carmen Basillio onion farm?

[/QUOTE]

Again:

Why don't you defend them rather than avoid them?....you are pathetic.  These are two simple questions...why are you refusing to answer them?  You attempt to portray yourself as a victim when in fact you are the perpetrator....and you don't even have the courage to answer the charges.  Pitiful.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

[/QUOTE]

Pike, I worry about your mental health, you need to take a long break from the forum. You've done 80+ posts in one day about strangers on a baseball forum.  This can not be healthy for you.   Have you tried SOSH, very few non-Sox fans there?

You have complained if I or others bicker with Softflaw. Our bickering is pointless and childish, but it is not unhealthy.  If Ells/Lowrie do well next year I will rib him or vice versa if they don't.  What business is it of yours?

You get banned because of attemps to identify the real names of posters and/or uncover  hidden agendas.  Your paranoia is out of control and your quest for a positive Sox fan only forum is futile.   Life is too short, move on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pike

[/QUOTE]

Mike Farmer? Do you farm the Carmen Basillio onion farm?

[/QUOTE]

:)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

When one says "a positive poster", can you elaborate what you mean? Are you referring to positivity about the team or are you talking positivity about the behavior of other posters. In other words, is Breidy a "positive" poster or is Softlaw a "positive" poster?  You need to qualify what your definition is. Poor Burrito thinks that Babe was a positive poster and that JimDavis was not. Go figure. The normal response from a newbie coming into this forum is that someone who bashes the team 100 % of the time such as Softlaw and Andrewmitch are negative posters. Pike rarely bashes the team and would be considered to be a positive poster. Comprendo?

[/QUOTE]

You disrupt the flow of conversation. I like talking baseball with fans of other teams. I like talking baseball with fans who aren't happy with the Red Sox. This board isn't suppose to be let's praise the Red Sox forum. The problem isn't the negativity from posters you don't like. The problem is people who think they are doing God's work interrupting threads trying to save us from ourselves. This is the worst form of trolling and says a lot about you.

[/QUOTE]

I arrived yesterday and my first comment was baseball related and immediately Carnie, Georom, MEF, and Enchilada said "Pike?". J-Bay would have done the same if he were here. I wasn't disruptive at all or trolling ( I never have trolled, look up the definition). The fact is that I act like a Red Sox fan and the list of complainers don't like that. They feel the same way about other posters who either are positive or curb the desire to bash without cause. I poke my head into the forum and the witch hunt starts. It is no wonder that the complainers comprise 95% of the forum. They must vent daily and moan, groan, and gripe until the positive fans are bored to death and leave. Please give me a list of non-complainers as long as that of the complainers. You can't and that proves my point. Why is it so rewarding for chronic complainers to preach to the choir? Do you call up you next door heighbor to tell him that the Sun is shining? I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

For the record, this was the first post I saw from pike yesterday on the 2012 BDC Complainer of the year thread.

"Most of those that are the lifeblood of the forum and start the whining threads and stir the pot are on the list. Admit it folks that you wouldn't come to this forum without these whiners. Their senility and blatant stupidity are your daily target practice. Imagine being on a rifle range and you are ready to shoot and these rabbits ( the whiners) start running across the field. It is fun to make fun of them and they never seem to get any smarter.  They all really think that they are GM qualified and smarter than Ben but could never figure out how to change the time on their VCRs. It was always 12:00 AM and blinking."

Baseball related? Really?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this is the most entertaining thread i have ever read...what a train wreck....

Pike, I WELCOMED you back to the forum...I have said many times that you and I are quite the same politically...I even enjoyed your NuncioRom alias that screamed NO CHAINTI FOR YOU! ....classic

but i have no idea why you feel compelled to name names and cry about anti-sox opinions...this is a red sox forum for crissakes...probably the most passionate, unhinged fans on the planet...you should be glad to be a part of it...just stick to one name and dont name names...you will see how quickly opinions change....even Softy is tolerated because he doesnt cross the line...usually

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Those on the complainer list all think that they know more BASEBALL than the FO, manager, and coaches. Sadly they are experiencing delusions of grandeur. They don't have the databases, video of every player, matchup statistics, scouting reports, and on-the-field experience that those in the organization have. Yes, that was about baseball. Admitting that you are only an armchair fan is much smarter than a wheelbarrow full of BS.

[/QUOTE]

Again:

Why don't you defend them rather than avoid them?....you are pathetic.  These are two simple questions...why are you refusing to answer them?  You attempt to portray yourself as a victim when in fact you are the perpetrator....and you don't even have the courage to answer the charges.  Pitiful.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

When he comes back he comes back with a vengeance...up to about 100 posts already.

25. This post has been removed.