1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: New pike alias

Im pretty sure we can tell who is who just by the content thats in thier posts(or lack there of) Having all these threads about who people are is rediculous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Mikeyinthebronx has immitated numerous posters on this forum including me, and even a Yankee fan, Jete. He's also immitated Pike on this forum. He also invented many "Sox fans" here as well. There has never been a thread announcing any of his aliases, and when they were discovered they were just called "a Yankee fan". I wonder why that is since everyone in this thread seems to be so up in arms about aliases. I'll just call them the Yankee fan AKs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

pike & kimsaysthis back on the same day

how shocking

Since I arrived here in 2010 you, A YANKEE TROLL, have been spinning that BS all over the forum -- and you're still at it. If you were here to discuss baseball, you wouldn't even be involved in these conversations on another team's forum. But you're not just here to discuss baseball. You're here to monitor the forum, and spread your BS about Sox fans you don't like and/or those who say negative things about the Yankees.

The amount of time you spend on a Sox forum causing trouble instead of your own team's forum discussing your own team is incredibly unusual. It really makes little sense for a "baseball fan" that you claim to be.  

Get a job, get a life, get a girlfriend or a wife. There's really something wrong with how you spend your time.

It is quite unsual for a Yankee fan to spend as much time as pinstripe does on a redsox forum. Frankly sometimes it downright disturbing. I can see it now if Pinstripe did manage to gain a GF she would break up with him over spending too much time on Sox forums. cuz im SURE she would find it as disturbing as we do.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

I came in here with a new alias yesterday because somehow J-Bay convinced BDC Dottie that those fans who defend the Red Sox FO, players, manager, and coaches are evil and should be banned. J-Bay NEVER reported his Yankee pals, the forum bigots, the concern trolls, and others with obvios multiple monikers. When J-Bay is questioned about such inconsistent behavior, he NEVER responds.  Kim is right in her extremely perceptive analysis in concluding that J-Bay is a moderator or else is a closet Yankee fan. Why else would he get tearful with joy when Babe returned last April.  He doesn't fool me but the oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes are being duped. Why Dottie believes that Softlaw doesn't have multiple aliases is beyond me. Shame on Dottie but then she like many here think that J-Bay's word is Gospel.

The next baseball related post I see from you will be the first. Pike.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I came in here with a new alias yesterday because somehow J-Bay convinced BDC Dottie that those fans who defend the Red Sox FO, players, manager, and coaches are evil and should be banned. J-Bay NEVER reported his Yankee pals, the forum bigots, the concern trolls, and others with obvios multiple monikers. When J-Bay is questioned about such inconsistent behavior, he NEVER responds.  Kim is right in her extremely perceptive analysis in concluding that J-Bay is a moderator or else is a closet Yankee fan. Why else would he get tearful with joy when Babe returned last April.  He doesn't fool me but the oldtimers in assisted living and rest homes are being duped. Why Dottie believes that Softlaw doesn't have multiple aliases is beyond me. Shame on Dottie but then she like many here think that J-Bay's word is Gospel.

I have to say, I really hope this is you, and not another creation of Mikey the guy who claimed he could impersonate anyone.

JBay's friendships IMO have been detremental to this forum. He values his friends who have wrecked other Sox boards and turned them into dual Yankee/Sox boards. With JBay's help, it's likely they can do the same thing here. You can tell by the way Sox fans are targeted and Yankee fans are given a free pass.

The most unbelievable time was when posters were defending the Yankee troll Babe by saying he "admits" to being here to harass Sox fans so it's cool that he abuses everyone here. LOL Kinda like when Mikey apparently admitted to JBay that he was immitating Sox fans. That would NEVER happen on another team board. You would never be rewarded for that type of admission. And you wouldn't last an hour on a Yankee forum. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Is your thread baseball related? Or an attack on another poster? Which is it? You guys keep getting a Sox fan banned, and then attacking him when he comes back with another name. Seems a little ridiculous to me. Especially when a Yankee fan was never attacked for the very same thing. Are you going to identify Babe or Mikey on the forum?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hey, I'll take you all on. Let's go. You can't have it both ways, and I know you love Babe. It really seems a little disingenuous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

kimsaysnothing if boring people to death was a crime in you would be serving a multitude of consecutive sentences.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Those on the complainer list all think that they know more BASEBALL than the FO, manager, and coaches. Sadly they are experiencing delusions of grandeur. They don't have the databases, video of every player, matchup statistics, scouting reports, and on-the-field experience that those in the organization have. Yes, that was about baseball. Admitting that you are only an armchair fan is much smarter than a wheelbarrow full of BS.

[/QUOT

Again:

• Why have you historically used multiple aliases concurrently; and
    • How do you defend trying to expose posters' identities?

Why don't you defend them rather than avoid them?....you are pathetic.  These are two simple questions...why are you refusing to answer them?  You attempt to portray yourself as a victim when in fact you are the perpetrator....and you don't even have the courage to answer the charges.  Pitiful.

[/QUOTE]

Read the whole thread since I've answered that question six times. What moniker do you want me to come back as tomorrow after J-Bay gets me banned once more. Then when I come back as ONE moniker will the witch hunt be over or will it continue. Why is there a cease fire agreement with Softlaw on his 49th moniker? Why is he immune to your witch hunts. Does he like loud, raucous garage bands? I'll come back as Pike6. Is that OK with you. Softlaw is here also as Ocoee, the birthplace of the KKK. Is that OK with you? Fine, let Softlaw be a racist, let it be.

[/QUOTE]

You are lying, you have have not answered either question.  You are trying to wriggle out of answering the first by writing in the present tense when the question is about your historic behaviour.  You have not attempted to answer the second.  So:

Again:

• Why have you historically used multiple aliases concurrently; and
    • How do you defend trying to expose posters' identities?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

kimsaysnothing if boring people to death was a crime in you would be serving a multitude of consecutive sentences.

& accusing me of conjugal visits.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hopefully as cellies with hill55.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

WOW, I guess the hot stove league is kinda slow. I wasted ten mintues reading some of this! SINCEYAZ, come home we need you!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

WOW, I guess the hot stove league is kinda slow. I wasted ten mintues reading some of this! SINCEYAZ, come home we need you!

Good Call ELTIANTI  !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just wanted eveyone to know that I am both Pike and Softlaw.  I also am the moderator at Boston.com, although I have been put on probation because of my constant glue huffing.

I also am secretly the president of the Josh Reddick fan club.

I so had you all fooled.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Glad to see Pike is riding in on a white horse to save the forum from itself in its time of need.

...it appears he's got his work cut out for him. :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

Is your thread baseball related? Or an attack on another poster? Which is it? You guys keep getting a Sox fan banned, and then attacking him when he comes back with another name. Seems a little ridiculous to me. Especially when a Yankee fan was never attacked for the very same thing. Are you going to identify Babe or Mikey on the forum?

[/QUOTE]

Haha, what a steaming pile. Like any one of us could "keep getting a Sox fan banned". Poor pike, he's just an innocent defender of the right! Several times hes tried to reveal the personal information and real life ID's of other posters, whats the excuse for that? And how SICK does a person have to be to even spend time looking that stuff up? Posters get banned because of their own stupidity, not because we all ganged up on them and called jbay (the alledged all powerful controller of all things--who, btw, has been accused of being one and the same as me numerous times by pike) to tattle. Pike gets banned because he's a constant source of trouble and stupidity, using ay least 30 different monikers, and is the constant initiator of crap and argumentation. And every time, EVERY TIME he has one of these days where he goes on long winded and endless RANTS, you show up also. Every time, it never fails. If you arent pike, you are his bosom cuddling lover. If the forum is so bad, then LEAVE. But kimpike will never do that because he enjoys the attention he gets from the debate. Meaning: he has absolutely no life of his own outside this forum, and you agree with him every single time, man is that rich. Pikesaysthis.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Username

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Yes. If only I would create threads like "I sat in a chair". That would definitely up my "fascinating" status. Btw, it's nice to get a critique from one of the top complainers on the forum. lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Haha, what a steaming pile. Like any one of us could "keep getting a Sox fan banned". Poor pike, he's just an innocent defender of the right! Several times hes tried to reveal the personal information and real life ID's of other posters, whats the excuse for that? And how SICK does a person have to be to even spend time looking that stuff up? Posters get banned because of their own stupidity, not because we all ganged up on them and called jbay (the alledged all powerful controller of all things--who, btw, has been accused of being one and the same as me numerous times by pike) to tattle. Pike gets banned because he's a constant source of trouble and stupidity, using ay least 30 different monikers, and is the constant initiator of crap and argumentation. And every time, EVERY TIME he has one of these days where he goes on long winded and endless RANTS, you show up also. Every time, it never fails. If you arent pike, you are his bosom cuddling lover. If the forum is so bad, then LEAVE. But kimpike will never do that because he enjoys the attention he gets from the debate. Meaning: he has absolutely no life of his own outside this forum, and you agree with him every single time, man is that rich. Pikesaysthis.

The only thing missing from this post is the audible sobbing. Why does a Reds fan hang out on a Red Sox forum? Is it because there are no other Reds fans and the name is close enough to you?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Username

As usual, no one knows what you're talking about. Go back to bed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts