1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: New Softlaw Alias

"Softlaw does occasionally talk Red Sox." 

Bingo! In fact he stays on topic most of the time aside from his jarring/myopic political analogies.

"He has a vision for the team, which I disagree with."

Right. He has a convoluted view of value and demonizes players inappropriately but he does make some solid baseball points and other points that can be contended and argued with...

"He is a racist and gets banned every once and awhile."

That's one way of putting it. :) Every now and then softy does boil over.

"You decided to wag war on this forum because people dare question a 69 win team."

Bingo again. When Pike does take time off from his self-appointed "forum is falling apart and you're why" stuff he offers up flimsy excuses about injuries to prop up a team that is deeply flawed and an ownership group that seems to have selling in mind. Pike also takes all nuanced critiques of the team and lumps them into whining. In the process he ends up being a mouthpiece for a condescending ownership group. That said I think Sox management has had a better offseason so far than most in this forum give them credit for. That's the kind of nuance that Pike misses entirely....

The best part is Pike keeps warning us that the forums is going to pieces and yet it some keeps soldiering on. He seems perpetually amazed that there is complaining and some critical views on an Internet forum. Nevermind that the Interweb has been about this kind of open discussion since the days of the BBS....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

LOL.  I remember that. Written by a Reds fan bored with talking about the Sox. How could he not even mention it wasn't his own material?

Pikesaysthis. If this doesnt prove it, I dont know what would. But you NEVER use more that one moniker at a time......

No proof needed lowlife pal of Pinstripezac and thatwasme. BTW who was thatwasme before he became thatwasme? LOL

Pike has been removed from this forum numerous times, and I was even part of the discussion numerous times. Guess what? I didn't fit. They couldn't rope me in because I am a solo poster who has no other screennames. But, I happen to fall on the side of Sox fans up against the Yankee poster apologists. That kinda makes me your biggest nightmare. You can ban Pike over and over for being a Sox fan, but you completely ignore Yankee fans who immitate Sox fans. And I love talking about all you losers who spend your lives talking about a Sox fan bothering you on a Sox site, while completely ignoring Yankee fans who spend all their time abusing Sox posters here.

Your "group" doesn't exactly make me shake in my boots. LOL I just wish that the Sox/Yankee site pinstripezac created would be more appealing to posters. You know, like yourself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, you know, pike has never been able to control his urges where that interweb facetube is concerned.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL.  I remember that. Written by a Reds fan bored with talking about the Sox. How could he not even mention it wasn't his own material?

Pikesaysthis. If this doesnt prove it, I dont know what would. But you NEVER use more that one moniker at a time......

No proof needed lowlife pal of Pinstripezac and thatwasme. BTW who was thatwasme before he became thatwasme? LOL

Pike has been removed from this forum numerous times, and I was even part of the discussion numerous times. Guess what? I didn't fit. They couldn't rope me in because I am a solo poster who has no other screennames. But, I happen to fall on the side of Sox fans up against the Yankee poster apologists. That kinda makes me your biggest nightmare. You can ban Pike over and over for being a Sox fan, but you completely ignore Yankee fans who immitate Sox fans. And I love talking about all you losers who spend your lives talking about a Sox fan bothering you on a Sox site, while completely ignoring Yankee fans who spend all their time abusing Sox posters here.

Your "group" doesn't exactly make me shake in my boots. LOL I just wish that the Sox/Yankee site pinstripezac created would be more appealing to posters. You know, like yourself.

Pikesaysthis...A Nightmare on Stupid Street

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike, shut up and go to bed. No one cares.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

The best of the pundits / scribes boiled down the poor season to a record # of trips to the DL, key injuries, playing AAA players, unexpected underperformance, injuries to Pedroia, Ellsbury, Middlebrooks, Papi, Bailey, aging and trade of Youk, BV, and  Pedroia playing injured the whole year, and the absence of Beckett, Gonzalez, and Gonzalez for the last two months. An AAA team won't cut it. .  What went wrong, Bucholz said "Everything".

Scapegoating is fine but use a shotgun instead of a rifle. There would be no need for a week of DannyCater blaming everything on BV if people would just stop and think for a moment and put it all into perspective. It wasn't all Beckett's fault neither. It wasn't all a clubhouse cancer neither. Sure such nonsense is good fodder for forum fools. Oh, I forgot the poster who blamed it all on Papi who was faking an injury.  Then there was the poster who said that Bailey's freak injury was definitely predictable. So many experts here. And of course the injuries were the fault of the medical staff which was new last February.Somehow the AAA team on the field was supposed to win 90+ games or else Ben was at fault.

No they don't, they talk about committing so much money to the 2012 that they couldn't sign a pitcher, they talk about LL forcing Bobby V on Cherington, the talk about how LL couldn't for a long time admit that Bobby was a bad choice, they talk about how the Red Sox and Liverpool aren't doing that well. To blame years of poor decisions exploding at the exact sametime on injury is comical and blind homerism. This was a worst team, remember no Paps, no Scutaro, and no Lackey than the September 2011 team. It was a poorly contructed team that had a huge price tag. I think Ben as done a lot of good, but he has a lot of work to do and you have the right to question him until the Sox win a playoff game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

The "Man of the cloth" would hope that his son cares about the Red Sox if he pretends to be a fan of theirs. After all, he didn't raise his son to be a phoney, insincere, conniving, trollish. He would be a failure if his son was a troll. Hopefully his son would be honest, sincere, and a legitimate fan.

Bed pike. Bed. The nice man in the white coat insists upon it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Who's "no one"? You and your pals? Talk about no one caring...LOL

Just because you're the biggest mouths on the forum doesn't mean everyone is listening and/or reading...whatever. You and your friends that use "no one" "we" "all off us" are hilarious. So delusional. Don't forget, you're only talking about your pals and other cretins that may agree with you.

Look out for the power of one. LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Just because you're the biggest mouths on the forum doesn't mean everyone is listening and/or reading...whatever. You and your friends that use "no one" "we" "all off us" are hilarious. So delusional. Don't forget, you're only talking about your pals and other cretins that may agree with you.

"No one" would be everyone on the entire forum besides you. Pike, take your Midol and turn in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

"No one" would be everyone on the entire forum besides you. Pike, take your Midol and turn in.

This forum should never be determined by losers like you who can't even tell the difference between men and women. And the reason you feel you have the numbers is because of bouncers like pinstripezac who discourage Sox fans from coming here along with Yankee trolls like Babe who admits he's here to abuse posters. Your logic doesn't work on any other team forum. And guess what? It may not work here...at least anymore.

Go to a Reds forum. I'm sure you can get some sleep there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This forum should never be determined by losers like you who can't even tell the difference between men and women. And the reason you feel you have the numbers is because of bouncers like pinstripezac who discourage Sox fans from coming here along with Yankee trolls like Babe who admits he's here to abuse posters. Your logic doesn't work on any other team forum. And guess what? It may not work here...at least anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Lifesaver for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Lifesaver for you.

Oh, an abusive pic. Sooo zac. And female related as well. I thought I was a man. Btw aren't you up waaaaay beyond your bedtime? Are the Reds fans even up now?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

• Lifesaver for you.

Oh, an abusive pic. Sooo zac. And female related as well. I thought I was a man. Btw aren't you up waaaaay beyond your bedtime? Are the Reds fans even up now?

So now you feel abused? Haha.... I know you arent swift enough to get this, so I'll explain. You need midol because you're acting like, well...... Being a man, pike, it would be even more insulting. Either way, Midol is your panacea for the evening.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Lifesaver for you.

So now you feel abused? Haha.... I know you arent swift enough to get this, so I'll explain. You need midol because you're acting like, well...... Being a man, pike, it would be even more insulting. Either way, Midol is your panacea for the evening.

Either way kinda explains it. How long are you going to pretend I'm Pike when your best pal is JBay who has to know I'm not Pike?

Guess what? I don't care anymore. I will just post my opinions about you and your pals whenever I feel like it. I think you know alot about midol for a "guy". You go girl! And let's hope your dreams for the Reds turn out to be true! Something good has got to happen for a girl pretending to be a man on a baseball forum.  Everything has to be up from wherever you must be.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from -Guru-Meditation-. Show -Guru-Meditation-'s posts

• Sections
    Shortcuts