News: John Lackey & JD Drew under investigation by the IRS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Re: News: John Lackey & JD Drew under investigation by the IRS!

Can we get Anthony Rizzo back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BurritoT's comment:
    [QUOTE]It appears the two players are being investigated for being just that, players. An anonymous IRS staffer leaked out the fact that these two may have stolen a total of 152.5 million dollars from their employer The Boston Red Sox.

When reporters targeted Lackey outside of Fenway this morning he immediately blamed Drew for the "misunderstanding." Drew was cornered by reporters shortly thereafter but he issued a statement on paper saying he had hurt his jaw while brushing his teeth and thus was unavailable to comment. It is also rumored that Lackey may be negotiating for leniency with the IRS via the United States government providing he can offer some concrete evidence in the forthcoming Daisukae Matsuzaka $52 million dollar fraudulent goods trial being played out (see: Boston Red Sox/United States vs. Seibu Lions).   On a side note the IRS dropped its claim against Tim Wakefield stating it was too small to worry about. I am anxious to see how this will go.

[/QUOTE]

They are republicans?  Who knew 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Q: What does a New York Yankees fan do when his/her team has won the World Series?
    A: He/she turns off his/her X BOX.    

[/QUOTE]

Thank you pinstripezac35 for your kind words!    

Your Yankees are getting hot.  I was surprised to see your team take three out of four vs. the Tigers.  I wonder if Jeter sent a gift basket to Kate Upton during the series.   

and here I was thinking how nice it was 2 C U back mr ice cream ;-)

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts