Next to Fall: Shane Injurino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Next to Fall: Shane Injurino

Time to get ready for 2015 and Shane Injurino ain't part of the solution.  Time to cut bait with the dead weight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Next to Fall: Shane Injurino

In response to andrewmitch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time to get ready for 2015 and Shane Injurino ain't part of the solution.  Time to cut bait with the dead weight.

[/QUOTE]

Do you think INJURINO could be classy like RYAN DEMPSTER and just retire?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Injurino, I like that.  Much better than the half-baked Rehabbin' Hawaian i have been tossing around.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to bugmenot2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Deep down I am sure that Andrew loves his Red Sox.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Injurino, I like that.  Much better than the half-baked Rehabbin' Hawaian i have been tossing around.

[/QUOTE]

thanks!  :D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B I N G O   DAT  !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Injurino, that's pretty funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:D

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

We all weren't saying" Injurino"  (It's clever--I think Shane might like that after he's back healthy)  last season when he helped us win the WS--I think he  was the "Flyin Hawaiian".

When healthy he's an excellent contributor.-Get well--"Everythings Gonna Be Alright" says Bob Marley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We all weren't saying" Injurino"  (It's clever--I think Shane might like that after he's back healthy)  last season when he helped us win the WS--I think he  was the "Flyin Hawaiian".

When healthy he's an excellent contributor.-Get well--"Everythings Gonna Be Alright" says Bob Marley.

[/QUOTE]

Believe me, Shane was great last year.  Build him a statue.  Put him in the Sox HOF.  But he's not part of the future.  Of course, if you DFA'd him but the time you looked back up from your desk Cashman would be picking him up!  LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I think Victorino is in RF next season and Cespedes is elsewhere (Cincinnati?) in a move to get a SP...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Dont feed the animals, they won't learn to eat for themselves and will end up banned.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

man..this is just stupid...you guy's just throw anybody under the bus...he's hurt get his back fixed throw him back in RF...but you guy's just take it to another level...no class level....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

man..this is just stupid...you guy's just throw anybody under the bus...he's hurt get his back fixed throw him back in RF...but you guy's just take it to another level...no class level....

[/QUOTE]

If Craig stays healthy we also have Michael Almanzar who can hit and play 1B so trading Naps and Shane would give us 29mil more, not that we need cash but it would be nice to get Lester, Max or Shields.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I love Victorino. Will never put him down. When healthy, he is always a plus to have in the lineup at the plate and in the field. It's unfortunte that he has become so injury prone. His career as a starter is probably over. He'll always have 2013 with his key contributions to a great championship. I love the way he plays the game!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Raider you are right about throwing people under a bus

Next years outfielders potentially 

Craig, Cespedes, JBJ, Victorino, Nava, Betts, with a few rookies not far behind.

Who do you keep

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Yeah, couldn't agree more. But this one's gonna hurt mate. We'll have to eat most of his contract to move him, because I give him an almost zero chance of retiring with dignity. Nope, he'll prob go under the knife sometime in December with an eye to return well after seasons start next year. Hopefully he'll be ready by the July trading deadline next summer! **Crosses fingers**

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Craig stays healthy we also have Michael Almanzar who can hit and play 1B so trading Naps and Shane would give us 29mil more, not that we need cash but it would be nice to get Lester, Max or Shields.

[/QUOTE]

The chances of Almanzar replacing Napoli as a hitter are about the same as the chances of me being elected King of South Dakota.

Almanzar is more likely to avoid MLB altogether in the future than to replace Napoli next season...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Bob Marley is dead and so is Injurino's career.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right. How dare we pick on a 39 million dollar ballplayer who isn't playing ball. Btw, the minute Injurino is fairly healthy, the SOX should put him on waivers. They better not wait too long, Shane may step on a rock and hurt his back or leg or groin, or neck again. But seriously, I was being serious.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

He was injured last year, played through it and helped us win a World Series. I will be grateful for that. This year he made 13 million dollars and hardly contributed at all. Next year he is slated to make 13 million plus Philadelphia had no interest in retaining him. It's time me to move on from him and if he needs back surgery for a disc, that is a 6 month rehab and I know I had two taken out when I got home from Iraq. Tough operation and tough physical therapy and I was in top shape then. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Shut him down for the year

Defense.  It is still important.