Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys

In Response to Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys:
    [QUOTE]Big series, no?  Statements ready to be made.  Club is rolling now.  Bullpen roles defined.  Offense clicking.  And the starting pitching finally locking down.  Time to take down the Bird Beasts of the East. Statement 1:  Get to within 6 while still in May.  Nice position. Statement 2:  Get above .500 (and stay there?) Statement 3:  PAY BACK.  Showlater ran his mouth in Spring 2011 (granted, and excellent move to fire his troops up and get them confident, paying dividends this year) and the bastahd got the last laugh by finishing the Sox' disaster off.   Prediction: 2 of 3 (if they get them in, forecast looks deluge-ional).
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Like "Salty" this team needs to turn the corner in the right direction and stay there spaceman.  The Orioles would be nice to beat up on but their team isn't a pushover anymore.  The entire division is beginning to balance out which makes for some great competition.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys : Equivocation now joins your long list of logical fallacies. You and I have been talking about what we "see" on the field of play, not the record. That is there for all to see. You purport to be the all-seeing eye of events on the diamond. But in fact you are the Grand Selective Sampler. Your style is that of a terminal blowhard. See above for my comment on the content.
    Posted by expitch[/QUOTE]

When all else fails, use big words and resort to personal attacks.  Well done. 

See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys : When all else fails, use big words and resort to personal attacks.  Well done.  See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Whatever you get back from posters in whatever form, you ask for it. If you can't take the heat, hide in the pantry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

EAST 

W

L

PCT

GB

HOME

ROAD

L10

STRK

ELIM#

Baltimore OriolesOrioles2716.6280.012-1015-66-4L2-
    Tampa Bay RaysRays2518.5812.015-710-115-5L2118
    Toronto Blue JaysBlue Jays2419.5583.012-1012-96-4W1117
    Boston Red SoxRed Sox2121.5005.59-1112-108-2W3115
    New York YankeesYankees2121.5005.512-119-103-7L3115

Not in last place anymore, and .500 to boot!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice head of steam, time to destroy punk Showalter and his boys : PC, my earlobe. He says he doesn't demean. That phrase is demeaning to professional athletes. It goes way beyond criticism. I called him on that. It has nothing to do with PC. 
    Posted by expitch[/QUOTE]

It's actually fairly easy to figure out if someone's words are acceptable:  would they say them in front of anyone?  If so, they (at least) think their words are acceptable.  If no, their own guilt shows that they know their words are wrong.

Now, would Andrew tell Ortiz, Pedroia, the Texan boys and the rest of the highly trained professional athletes on the team that their recent losses to the red hot Orioles were because they "bent over and grabbed their ankles" i.e. assumed a subvervient, (h0m0) sexual position?

Somehow I think Andrew might choose his words more carefully in that sitution.  He'd lose some face, but keep his teeth....not a bad trade off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

The O's will shrivel up like a Johnson in cold water if we sweep them with the bottom of our rotation. Then its time to tell them to pick up the soap while the rest of the division gets sloppy seconds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The O's have been somewhat lucky because of the negative run differential..I dont see them staying up top for very long...