Nice to see Tampa Bay loses again!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Nice to see Tampa Bay loses again!!!

Rays just lost again today afternoon game.  Sox better win tonite so they can be 3 and half games ahead of them at the same time Rays is heading for the long 10 games road trip!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: Nice to see Tampa Bay loses again!!!

It is always nice to see all the teams behind you lose a game in a pennant race.

A game gained in late August is just as important as one gained in late September.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Thank you Angels for taking two out of three vs. the Rays.   Laughing

P.S.  You guys are stuck with Pujols and Hamilton.   Perhaps you guys can give your next-door neighbors (Dodgers) a call and see if they can take some of those contracts?!?   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

It's almost as good as half a win.  The Sox didn't lose any ground to the Rays and the season is one game closer to being over.

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Thank you Angels for taking two out of three vs. the Rays.   Laughing

P.S.  You guys are stuck with Pujols and Hamilton.   Perhaps you guys can give your next-door neighbors (Dodgers) a call and see if they can take some of those contracts?!?   LOL

That is funny one!!

But the funny part is that I really wanted both guys on the roster, but after they demanded too much freakin money, and it is a good thing Boston didnt sign either one.   They reminded me of A-Rod, Sabathia, Zito, Texeria, etc.   That is why I like the way Boston signed Big Papi.  He do not deserve a long fat contract.  Never know what is going to happen in year two or year three or four, etc.  Pretty sad that MLB teams still shelling out big fat guarantee contract.   

Now next is Cano and Ellsbury.  Ellsbury is the guy I do really wanted him back badly.  But how much he is asking especially with an idiot Boras guy!!

Sections
Shortcuts