nitpicking a little but

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

nitpicking a little but

i felt like Tito brought in Pap one batter too early. i dont know why but thats what i felt at that moment. the real goat of the game is Reddick though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VtRedSoxFan802. Show VtRedSoxFan802's posts

Re: nitpicking a little but

Reddick was too excited about the visit of the Pro Wrestler to the Club House lol...so was Pedey. Reddick was lying on the couch and Pedey was doing an interview of some kind by his locker when the wrestler, their favorite, came into the Club House. Reddick has been getting worse and worse. We did not play him the night before and we won that game..also, no Crawford in that game and we won. Gee, does this tell you something?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to nitpicking a little but:
    [QUOTE]i felt like Tito brought in Pap one batter too early. i dont know why but thats what i felt at that moment. the real goat of the game is Reddick though.
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]GOOD CALL RINGMAN......  IM SURE AT THE END, PAP's FELT THE SAME WAY !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to nitpicking a little but:
    [QUOTE]i felt like Tito brought in Pap one batter too early. i dont know why but thats what i felt at that moment. the real goat of the game is Reddick though.
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

It is a good call....the next morning. He had no choice and given the fact that Papelbon has been pitched minimally over the last month, and given the starting pitching who knows when he will be used from here on out, why not try and get a win at the moment.  I didn't see your comment about bringing him in last night though.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I thought Tito played it just right. Bard had given up two straight hits and it was time.

Nine times out of 10 in sports, it comes down to the players executing. Or, in this case, not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

What?  Pap struck out the first batter he faced. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

This is not on Tito.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

They win as a team and they lose as a team IMO.There's no sense in blaming 1 or 2 players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Tito made the right moves at the right time IMO..The PLAYERS came up short...again...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I thought Tito went all out to win the game. It just didn't work out as Bard and Pap failed to get it done. Don't really blame them either. The real culprit in this collapse has been the starting pitching, which has been absolutely horrible.

Sections
Shortcuts