NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA!

In Response to Re: NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA! : actually it figures out to 72% based on the CATCHER who is supposed to throw him out....are you saying that Reddick cold not have stolen 2nd with Ruiz behind the plate???? stick to the point....why didnt Coma send him with lackey on deck??? oh yea because Lackey was going to jack one.... are you saying marco and lackey had a higher probability of both getting hits to score Reddick than reddick had attempting a steal and then scoring on a base hit from either one of the number 8 or 9 hitters? amazing analysis there snake you are as dumb as dirt
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight.  The runner and the situation do not alter the probabilities?  If Big Papi and Gonzo run on Ruiz that also means they have a 72% chance to steal the base according to your logic.  And you're calling the others dumb as dirt?  What idiocy am I not following here? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA! : See? Our Yahoo! fantasy teams are doing great, with that standard, Burrito old friend!
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

O heaven's yes... the commissioner hates me.  He did finally offer to replace the two worse teams managers if you know of anyone. It isn't too late to turn on of those into a winner.

I had hoped he was going to give you the team with AGON, you being a Boston fan and all. It was too bad he didn't.

You have done a good job turning your inherited team around though - thanks for joining as it is great to have you in the same league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA! : actually it figures out to 72% based on the CATCHER who is supposed to throw him out....are you saying that Reddick cold not have stolen 2nd with Ruiz behind the plate???? stick to the point....why didnt Coma send him with lackey on deck??? oh yea because Lackey was going to jack one.... are you saying marco and lackey had a higher probability of both getting hits to score Reddick than reddick had attempting a steal and then scoring on a base hit from either one of the number 8 or 9 hitters? amazing analysis there snake you are as dumb as dirt
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Are you really this pathetic?  It's hard to tell.  Reddick does not successfully steal bases 70 percent of the time.  One doesn't need a whole lot of analysis to figure that out.  You're a moron. See a guy like Ellsbury steals like 80 percent of the time,  a guy like Agon get thrown out most of the time, then you have a guy like Reddick...he gets thrown out a little more than 50 percent of the time.

I can't believe I am explaining this to you but a catcher's stats are CUMULATIVE. This means that no it isn't a 70 percent success rate for every runner...oh my God I can't believe I just had to explain that to you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NL Roadtrip from Hell - thanks COMA! : Let me get this straight.  The runner and the situation do not alter the probabilities?  If Big Papi and Gonzo run on Ruiz that also means they have a 72% chance to steal the base according to your logic.  And you're calling the others dumb as dirt?  What idiocy am I not following here? 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

This guy's lack of intellect is truly frightening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

Most people are worrying about nothing at this point in the season. If the Sox are playing like they have in the last 8 games at the end of the summer, maybe start worrying.

Besides, we are talking about MLB here. They players on the worst teams are still in the top 1/10 of 1% of all the baseball players out there.

The 2 losses to the Pirates actually dosen't surprise me. I have been down in Pittsburgh on business for the past two weeks, and the Bucs have actually been playing darn good ball this season. Can't say if that franchise has turned the corner and will return to their former winning ways, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Still lots of ball to play the rest of the season. Relax.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes if Pittsburgh can hold it together, they may be play-off bound by 2013.... certainly the Phillies starters need to be to he decline to help.