No Crying In Baseball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

No Crying In Baseball

Let's all stop the big crocodile tears for Jon Lester.  17 million is more than enough to raise a family of four if you really love the city and the fans, etc.  This is just another case of an agent telling a player what it takes for him to be happy all with the purpose of lining his own pockets with a bigger commission.  I'm all for Lester getting whatever the market says he is worth.  What i don't like is to see him lose all credibility by saying he is not about the money when he really is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: No Crying In Baseball

In response to jam789123's comment:

Let's all stop the big crocodile tears for Jon Lester.  17 million is more than enough to raise a family of four if you really love the city and the fans, etc.  This is just another case of an agent telling a player what it takes for him to be happy all with the purpose of lining his own pockets with a bigger commission.  I'm all for Lester getting whatever the market says he is worth.  What i don't like is to see him lose all credibility by saying he is not about the money when he really is.

What are you babbling about?

Very few people are discussing Lester today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Sox can still sign Lester in the postseason, so the question is relevant.  I think the Sox could/should offer 5 years and $100M-$110M, but I think he will go elsewhere for more money. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

how bout takin your own advice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Question ? Who's Lester? Why are you shedding crocodile tears? You need to get out more and find a life. Really !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Since Drew left he is rather desperate for topics.

Sections
Shortcuts