No crying thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No crying thread

Anyone ever hear the saying "It is what it is"?  Well, it is what it is for better or worse. I'm still in. I don't care how many posters on this board are set on crying and complaining about what is. I especially don't care about the posters who show up here that no one even knows. I'm going to enjoy watching the games and rooting my team on. So there.

If you're into whining and complaining about things you cannot change, then this thread is not for you. So, just close it up, and join your pals on the many crying threads that fill the board. Go Sox! Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: No crying thread

i'm always in...i just love the red sox....and celtics...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

No Crying. But we do need to think about some trades.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

if they don't like it.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww&feature=related

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]Anyone ever hear the saying "It is what it is"?  Well, it is what it is for better or worse. I'm still in. I don't care how many posters on this board are set on crying and complaining about what is. I especially don't care about the posters who show up here that no one even knows. I'm going to enjoy watching the games and rooting my team on. So there. If you're into whining and complaining about things you cannot change, then this thread is not for you. So, just close it up, and join your pals on the many crying threads that fill the board. Go Sox! 
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Good stance; if my team lost 120 games, I'd feel the same way; it's also still feasible for them to make the playoffs

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to No crying thread : Good stance; if my team lost 120 games, I'd feel the same way
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Have I said Yanquis heder lately?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Have I said Yanquis heder lately?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't expect you not to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]No Crying. But we do need to think about some trades.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

The trade deadline has passed. This team has alot to be happy about, and we should have a thread to talk about that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to No crying thread : Good stance; if my team lost 120 games, I'd feel the same way; it's also still feasible for them to make the playoffs
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Very true. And I still love them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I'll root for them and follow every gm no matter what, win or lose just like everyone else on this board. My feeling is if people whine and complain about the team so be it, it's called being a fan. Sometimes I agree w/ them sometimes I don't. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Posted by kimsaysthis  If you're into whining and complaining about things you cannot change, then this thread is not for you. So, just close it up, and join your pals on the many crying threads that fill the board. why not suggest your  whining and complaining umpire thread
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

This thread is about rooting for your team and not complaining about things that cannot be changed. Umpiring can be changed. They just won't do it because the Yankees like the control they have over their NY-based umpires.

Btw, I'm not going to let a 24/7 Yankee troll like you turn this into a negative thread, which is actually why you're here in the first place -- to keep Sox fans negative.

Now begone. You have no power here. You should stick to the posters who listen to you. I'm not one of them.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

What was that about some river in Africa?

You're drowning in it.

Umpiring can be changed, but we shouldn't complain about this mess of a roster that, apparently, can not change?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TzXkRdKvo&feature=fvwrel

The Red Sox are driving their fanbase insane!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]What was that about some river in Africa? You're drowning in it. Umpiring can be changed, but we shouldn't complain about this mess of a roster that, apparently, can not change? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TzXkRdKvo&feature=fvwrel The Red Sox are driving their fanbase insane!
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Nice to see that sending a little positive energy out into the universe has kept the Sox from being swept. Great job by this mess of a roster. Keep it going, boys! Tongue out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

[QUOTE]What was that about some river in Africa? You're drowning in it. Umpiring can be changed, but we shouldn't complain about this mess of a roster that, apparently, can not change? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TzXkRdKvo&feature=fvwrel The Red Sox are driving their fanbase insane!
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

I don't get the reference to the name of the river in Africa. Please elaborate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I don't get the reference to the name of the river in Africa. Please elaborate.
    Posted by Fenwayjimy[/QUOTE]

Dragon has given up and he wants to make sure everyone else does too.

He's referring to the Nile river.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Good pic of a little girl crying and in a tantrum. You should post it under every whining post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : The trade deadline has passed. This team has alot to be happy about, and we should have a thread to talk about that.

Yes they do like Middlebrooks, Ciriaco, Morales and some of the other youngsters, but how can any Red Sox fan be happy about the $50M owed Beckett, Lackey and Crawford next year that prevents them from going to get other players and specifically starting pitching?

Unless the Red Sox trade Beckett or Lester, the starting rotation doesn't really have any openings next year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In Response to No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]"I especially don't care about the posters who show up here that no one even knows."

What kind of board will this be if other Sox Fans  aren't welcome here to Post and give their Opinions on how OUR team is doing ? I think what makes Red Sox Nation great is the different fans from all walks of life.. I welcome any and all people to come and talk about this team. Regardless of how well the team is doing or how much fans complain, the only reason any of us are here on this forum, is because we all care about this team, if we didn't, we wouldn't bother at all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Yes they do like Middlebrooks, Ciriaco, Morales and some of the other youngsters, but how can any Red Sox fan be happy about the $50M owed Beckett, Lackey and Crawford next year that prevents them from going to get other players and specifically starting pitching? Unless the Red Sox trade Beckett or Lester, the starting rotation doesn't really have any openings next year.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

What good would it do to trade Beckett or Lester if their they don't save any money by doing so. Are you giving completely up on those two? They aren't as bad as you are making them out to be. Overreacting aren't you.  With better offense behing them, they could have 8-10 more wins. Don't give up on Crawford neither yet, be patient. Think of something else to BS about eavery day on the forum. Much too much repetition and rehashing here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Yep! Til the Bitter End, I shall watch.  And proudly wear my colours. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

it's my thread and i'll cry if i want to,cry if i want to...j/k Kim..Tongue out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

I love a good Pike-alias thread.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : What good would it do to trade Beckett or Lester if their they don't save any money by doing so. Are you giving completely up on those two? They aren't as bad as you are making them out to be. Overreacting aren't you.  With better offense behing them, they could have 8-10 more wins. Don't give up on Crawford neither yet, be patient. Think of something else to BS about eavery day on the forum. Much too much repetition and rehashing here.
    Posted by Fenwayjimy[/QUOTE]

They are both 5-9 with ERA's north of 4.50. Not giving up, but if the rotation and clubhouse culture of a Beckett and Lackey stat the same, would you feel positive going into 2013? He's paid $17M a year and he's 24-22 over his last 3 years. What is there to like about that?

Sections
Shortcuts