No crying thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: No crying thread

In Response to Re: No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to No crying thread : What kind of board will this be if other Sox Fans  aren't welcome here to Post and give their Opinions on how OUR team is doing ? I think what makes Red Sox Nation great is the different fans from all walks of life.. I welcome any and all people to come and talk about this team. Regardless of how well the team is doing or how much fans complain, the only reason any of us are here on this forum, is because we all care about this team, if we didn't, we wouldn't bother at all.
    Posted by lstboss[/QUOTE]

Soooooooo...

An alias created in October of 2009 calling himself "first boss" is here to talk to me about posters no one knows on the forum coming here to complain about the Red Sox. LMAO

Gee, I wonder what happened in October of 2009. Alot of your aliases were created in 2009. I have absolutely no interest in anything you have to say. There are many threads here to post whatever crap you want to on, and posters who don't seem to see you coming. You certainly could have avoided this one. But you seem to be here, like ADG, to make sure all threads stay negative. Good luck with me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]it's my thread and i'll cry if i want to,cry if i want to...j/k Kim..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

But I don't want to. Laughing

Another win for the Sox since the thread was started. And 9-2! Keep it going boys! Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I love a good Pike-alias thread.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's a Mikey-alias thread when you read some of the posters. If it weren't for JBay, you'd be known as just another Yankee troll with nothing going on in their life except hanging out on a Red Sox forum, creating aliases, and insulting Sox fans all the while believing it's worth all your time. I pity you, Mikey. Your life must be miserable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Sox win again!!!!  Against the Rangers!!!!  Go Sox!!!  Some of us are still behind you! Cool Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I support the idea of a positive thread though I do notice that with the rigid rules you have set around it there isn't a lot of life in the thread. But have fun with it as I think those that don't want to thoughtfully examine the team should have a place to sing "Sweet Caroline." 

I would suggest you think about not whining about the umpires on this thread, it comes off as small minded and hypocritical to your purposes here. Plus, you already have a dedicated thread for that negativity. I personally find the crying about umpires is the ultimate sore loserism and far more negative than the other threads you perceive as "negative," but that's just me. 

Enjoy the thead and I promise personally not to post on it again here unless I have something nice to say. 

I will say the Sox still have a chance of making the play-in game. I hope they do, it would be a tremendous accomplishment given the adversity of this season....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I support the idea of a positive thread though I do notice that with the rigid rules you have set around it there isn't a lot of life in the thread. But have fun with it as I think those that don't want to thoughtfully examine the team should have a place to sing "Sweet Caroline."  I would suggest you think about not whining about the umpires on this thread, it comes off as small minded and hypocritical to your purposes here. Plus, you already have a dedicated thread for that negativity. I personally find the crying about umpires is the ultimate sore loserism and far more negative than the other threads you perceive as "negative," but that's just me.  Enjoy the thead and I promise personally not to post on it again here unless I have something nice to say.  I will say the Sox still have a chance of making the play-in game. I hope they do, it would be a tremendous accomplishment given the adversity of this season....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Thankfully, I've never been worried about the life on my positive threads on this forum. I find alot of the posters here questionable, as is common knowledge. When the Sox aren't doing well, it increases the Yankee fans and aliases, and there's always their friends and supporters. I realize you don't know me personally, but if you did, you'd know nothing could matter to me less than the number of posts on my threads.

It has always been my opinion that this forum is really no indication of what Sox fans feel about the team as most of the posters here are from the tri-state area or elsewhere. Just the fact I still create them should tell you how much I care about how popular it is here.

And I've already explained on the thread about whining about things that cannot be changed. I don't believe umpiring is one of those things. I believe everyone should be calling for a change that can be made. Enough already with personal opinions of balls and strikes.

Anyhoo, I'm still counting on a win tomorrow. I believe they can do it. Anyone who doesn't believe that can happen, is free to feel that way. This is just not the thread for it. It's kinda unbelievable to me that posters seem so annoyed to have one thread amongst all the doom and gloom. I mean really. Who cares that much that someone is still positive? And why would they?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Some really bad calls tonight. The balls and strikes calls are too important not to change the game. It's 2012. Who cares what someone's personal opinion of the plate is? We're not back in time where we didn't have an alternative way of judging them. Let's get it together for tomorrow, boys. This series ain't over. Go Pedroia! Go Sox!
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I thought this was a no crying thread? The ump crew tonight was one of those influenced by NY. The ump who bounced Pedroia received a bonus directly from NY.

Keep up the good work umps, and we'll keep the payments coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Thankfully, I've never been worried about the life on my positive threads on this forum. I find alot of the posters here questionable, as is common knowledge. When the Sox aren't doing well, it increases the Yankee fans and aliases, and there's always their friends and supporters. I realize you don't know me personally, but if you did, you'd know nothing could matter to me less than the number of posts on my threads. It has always been my opinion that this forum is really no indication of what Sox fans feel about the team as most of the posters here are from the tri-state area or elsewhere. Just the fact I still create them should tell you how much I care about how popular it is here. And I've already explained on the thread about whining about things that cannot be changed. I don't believe umpiring is one of those things. I believe everyone should be calling for a change that can be made. Enough already with personal opinions of balls and strikes. Anyhoo, I'm still counting on a win tomorrow. I believe they can do it. Anyone who doesn't believe that can happen, is free to feel that way. This is just not the thread for it. It's kinda unbelievable to me that posters seem so annoyed to have one thread amongst all the doom and gloom. I mean really. Who cares that much that someone is still positive? And why would they?

In other words because Zac called you out on your constant whining about officiating whining about the umps is acceptable only because you do so much of it.

We get it.

Constant endless whining about umps and the presence of Yankee fans are in vogue all other whining is not.

kst rule of thumb, whine about the umps if you like, whine about Yankee fans, after that stay positive like pike, I mean like kst.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : You and Zac are policing a Sox board. Out of everything you could be doing in your life, including enjoying your own team on your own team board, that's what you both choose to do. I'm a bigger baseball fan than both of you combined. I don't spend my time on Yankee boards insulting Yankee fans. If I want to enjoy my team on my team board that's what I'll do. If I want to complain about the umpires on my team board, that's what I'll do. If I want to complain about Yankee trolls on my team board, that's what I'll do. If I don't want to complain about my team on my team board, that's what I'll do. So, why don't you take your act to another thread because I do what I want, and I don't take orders from you.

Zac and I are policing a Sox board?

If only that were the case we would surely lock you up.

We do post on Yankee sites and do enjoy following our team and baseball in general during the long season.

I might add that both of us have posted on this site far longer than you have and like you we post here because we want to.

Continue with your down beat negative posts and threads, your whining, complaining while pleading for all your fellow fans to remain positive.

You and pike provide a great source of entertainment for all of us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Yeah, there are a ton of positives this year, including seeing what Craw and Els could do together at the top of lineup when they are healthy.  And Middlebrooks is the real deal.  

You have to think with a few pitching additions and/or subractions, the Sox would be as good as any team in the league.  They are still fun to watch, great comeback yesterday, it fell short ... but it was still a great effort. 

Go Sox!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

beckett and lester are the problem....complain about them all you want - i do...but Ben and BV wont replace them....so were cooked again

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Zac and I are policing a Sox board? If only that were the case we would surely lock you up. We do post on Yankee sites and do enjoy following our team and baseball in general during the long season. I might add that both of us have posted on this site far longer than you have and like you we post here because we want to. Continue with your down beat negative posts and threads, your whining, complaining while pleading for all your fellow fans to remain positive. You and pike provide a great source of entertainment for all of us.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Are you two married? You seem to be answering as a couple.

Attacking postive posters here, or anyone that says anything negative about the Yankees is policing the forum. Nothing is more nauseating than having you two clowns go after every Sox poster, and then having you fill every thread with your BS about the Yankees. It's amazing how Yankee fans like you would rather spend your time that way, then go to a Yankee board and post your homage posts about the Yankees there.

When you say you post on a Yankee board, is it the Sox board that Zac and his Yankee pals managed to turn into a dual board? Because I gotta be honest with you, that doesn't count. It just shows how obnoxious you are to Sox fans.

What are you even doing in this thread that's about staying positive about the Sox? Does that make you crazy? And I don't whine and complain and plead with my fellow fans to stay positive. That's ridiculous. Did you even read my OP? Can you read?

The fact that you've been here longer than me is only because no one ever objected to your behavior here before I got here. I don't have to quietly take your crap. Take it to another thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, there are a ton of positives this year, including seeing what Craw and Els could do together at the top of lineup when they are healthy.  And Middlebrooks is the real deal.   You have to think with a few pitching additions and/or subractions, the Sox would be as good as any team in the league.  They are still fun to watch, great comeback yesterday, it fell short ... but it was still a great effort.  Go Sox!
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

I loved that game when they were both back. That was awesome. The next game seemed like they were showcasing players. It was such a let down because you saw what could be.

I love Middlebrooks. He really seems like an all-around kind of player. And he's still new. To tie that record with Ted Williams was amazing. You have to feel good about that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]beckett and lester are the problem....complain about them all you want - i do...but Ben and BV wont replace them....so were cooked again
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Of course they are. All the other pitchers are winning. I should have known that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Are you two married? You seem to be answering as a couple. Attacking postive posters here, or anyone that says anything negative about the Yankees is policing the forum. Nothing is more nauseating than having you two clowns go after every Sox poster, and then having you fill every thread with your BS about the Yankees. It's amazing how Yankee fans like you would rather spend your time that way, then go to a Yankee board and post your homage posts about the Yankees there. When you say you post on a Yankee board, is it the Sox board that Zac and his Yankee pals managed to turn into a dual board? Because I gotta be honest with you, that doesn't count. It just shows how obnoxious you are to Sox fans. What are you even doing in this thread that's about staying positive about the Sox? Does that make you crazy? And I don't whine and complain and plead with my fellow fans to stay positive. That's ridiculous. Did you even read my OP? Can you read? The fact that you've been here longer than me is only because no one ever objected to your behavior here before I got here. I don't have to quietly take your crap. Take it to another thread.

Are we married? Gee pike I mean kst I think that if you two have not yet exchanged vows then you seemed to be joined at the hip. No doubt you share the same mirror.

zac and I attack every positive poster? Who would be doing that? Go back and read  through the current threads and look for instances of that occurring.

Get back to me with some examples.

Responding to your ridiculous commentary and posts are not an attack on anyone other then you.

kst you seem to be the only poster complaining about zac. Just his mere presence seems to set you off.

Disagreeing with your opinions or your insufferable pontificating does not make one a troll, this is still a public forum the last time I checked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : This thread is about rooting for your team and not complaining about things that cannot be changed. Umpiring can be changed. They just won't do it because the Yankees like the control they have over their NY-based umpires. Btw, I'm not going to let a 24/7 Yankee troll like you turn this into a negative thread, which is actually why you're here in the first place -- to keep Sox fans negative. Now begone. You have no power here. You should stick to the posters who listen to you. I'm not one of them.

You just turned what was a  very good thread into exactly what you just wrist slapped Zac for, a whining silly thread by stating the Yankees control the umpires.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

GETTING BACK TO TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL....I REALLY LIKE
    CIRIACO.  HE SHOULD BE THE REGULAR SHORTSTOP. HE LOOKS
    LIKE AND ACTS LIKE A BALLPLAYER. MOREOVER...HE PLAYS LIKE
    ONE.  HE RUNS HARD AND SHOWS SOME SPIRIT...SOMETHING
    LIKE MARIANO DUNCAN DID WHEN HE WAS ON THE WS YANKEE
    TEAM. CIRIACO CAN BUNT, HE CAN RUN, AND HE CAN PUT THE
    BAT ON THE BALL.  BY THE WAY.. HE IS HITTING OVER .300.
    THIS MAY NOT LAST....BUT...HIS BUNTING, SPEED, AND
    RESOURCEFULNESS MAKE HIM A DEFINITE KEEPER. HE LOOKS
    LIKE A REAL TEAM GUY. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Are we married? Gee pike I mean kst I think that if you two have not yet exchanged vows then you seemed to be joined at the hip. No doubt you share the same mirror. zac and I attack every positive poster? Who would be doing that? Go back and read  through the current threads and look for instances of that occurring.   Get back to me with some examples. Responding to your ridiculous commentary and posts are not an attack on anyone other then you. kst you seem to be the only poster complaining about zac. Just his mere presence seems to set you off. Disagreeing with your opinions or your insufferable pontificating does not make one a troll, this is still a public forum the last time I checked.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

You're in my thread right now. Why would you care what I say about my team on my thread? You don't like my posts, so don't read them. If you were here to talk about Red Sox baseball with fans you enjoy, you would be doing that. Instead you spend your time going after everything I say. Just like Zac, and just like Mikey. That is how you spend your time here, and that's bizarre.

And I have zero interest in who likes Zac here. Zac and his pals created a board on a Sox forum and lured Sox fans there without telling them that their IP addresses would be revealed to them. He has pics of 1,000s of kids on his computer, alot of them without clothes. He may make what he thinks is funny pics with them, but he still has them. And he monitors a rival team's board 24 hrs. a day. I don't need anyone else's opinion of him to make mine.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : You just turned what was a  very good thread into exactly what you just wrist slapped Zac for, a whining silly thread by stating the Yankees control the umpires.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Excuse me? Where did I do that? Are you talking about krusty the clown's response to my post where he talks about the Yankees controlling the umpires? Read my post he's responding to. It says no such thing.

Thats what Yankee trolls do here to change a positive thread. And if you notice, I never responded to it because I know that game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Zac and his pals created a board on a Sox forum and lured Sox fans there without telling them that their IP addresses would be revealed to them. He has pics of 1,000s of kids on his computer, alot of them without clothes. He may make what he thinks is funny pics with them, but he still has them. And he monitors a rival team's board 24 hrs. a day. I don't need anyone else's opinion of him to make mine.

How do you know that?  It's a serious accusation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Great game by Buch! He's really been amazing. Nice to see some runs on the board. Cody has really been incredible. Also nice for the guys to have something to celebrate.

I think the Sox can win the next two. That should give them more confidence going into the Orioles series.

Go Sox!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : How do you know that?  It's a serious accusation.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

He uses them in all his photoshopped pics. Almost exclusively. I've even asked him to stop using them as they are pics of other people's children he finds on the Internet. I'm sure their parents wouldn't want them in his pics, and I'm also sure they have no idea they're being used in pics on baseball forums.

Would you want your kids pics used that way?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : You're in my thread right now. Why would you care what I say about my team on my thread? You don't like my posts, so don't read them. If you were here to talk about Red Sox baseball with fans you enjoy, you would be doing that. Instead you spend your time going after everything I say. Just like Zac, and just like Mikey. That is how you spend your time here, and that's bizarre. And I have zero interest in who likes Zac here. Zac and his pals created a board on a Sox forum and lured Sox fans there without telling them that their IP addresses would be revealed to them. He has pics of 1,000s of kids on his computer, alot of them without clothes. He may make what he thinks is funny pics with them, but he still has them. And he monitors a rival team's board 24 hrs. a day. I don't need anyone else's opinion of him to make mine.

I don't respond to all your comments and frankly have no interest to, just respond to some of your baseless accusations and childish rants.

Most recent about the umps and your perceived bias against the Red Sox which you see as a double standard because of pressure from NY and the evil Yankees lurking in the shadows.

Nutty on it's face but as in my dealings with pike I should know better then to expect a logical exchange of ideas as to why you feel that way and just accept the reality that there are none and ignore you.

But the temptation to ridicule your screwball posts always gets the better of me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Excuse me? Where did I do that? Are you talking about krusty the clown's response to my post where he talks about the Yankees controlling the umpires? Read my post he's responding to. It says no such thing. Thats what Yankee trolls do here to change a positive thread. And if you notice, I never responded to it because I know that game.

Copy/pasted from your comment:

They just won't do it because the Yankees like the control they have over their NY-based umpires.  

This is a crying, negative comment. And one which is filled with prejudice, lack of baseball sense and total disregard for the integrity of the game from a fan's perspective.

Team owners have millions of dollars invested in theirr teams (big and small markets) and if there was one inkling of truth behind your statements, there isn't one team owner who would accept it, especially Henry. And don't spat on about Yankees owning Selig; not after the George Mitchell b.s.

What kills me about some of your comments is that you are an intelligent young woman whom I believe has fallen in love with the game of baseball and the Red Sox. But you insult yourself with some of these ridiculous charges and accusations against the game itself.

Sections
Shortcuts